Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) (1280 Views)

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / “You Go Pay Something”-Wizkid Tells Basketmouth As He Begs For A 30secs Drop / Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by Drinokrane: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2017

Everyone loves Wizkid! The popular musician who has managed to grow from that small boy Banky W signed to the superstar he is today.
But at one point of his life, Wizzy was just like every upcoming artiste out there recording in sub-par studios in Surulere with nothing but hope that he would blow one day.
He shared a video on twitter sent to him by Soundsultan showing the studio he used to record in writing that everyone thought he was a lost child but
, he is glad that he followed his dreams.

See his tweets below:

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/from-nothing-to-something-wizkid-talks_14.html?m=1

Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm so filled with joy right now and God knows why grin grin

God continue to bless you Wizkid
You're the real MVP.
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by lekjons(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ok.
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by Alleviating: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
I hope he still remember and put to heart what his mama supposedly told him, "say less than you know and have more than you show"?

Its a very deep wise word.

God bless our parents.
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Make I park here in case this make FP.
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by Drinokrane: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Make I park here in case this make FP.
grin
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by nuelzy: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
mtcheeeew... jabs at someone ...we know...oga he balling more than you..."mama told you"..indeed!!!!
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by Jewelnutch: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
God bless Wiz, shout out to Wiz. God bless me, too.
Re: From Nothing To Something! Wizkid Talks About His Trying Times (photos) by Drinokrane: 2:32am On Mar 15, 2017
nuelzy:
mtcheeeew... jabs at someone ...we know...oga he balling more than you..."mama told you"..indeed!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance / Donald Trump's Son Is An Arsenal Fan!!! (photos) / Meet The Sexy Taekwando Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.