Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido (1138 Views)

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido by Gistplox(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian Afro-pop star, Ayodeji Balogun, best known as Wizkid has disclosed that his focus is on music and not on rivalry between him and his colleague, Davido.

Wizkid made this known in a recent interview with sunday scoop. He said,

"I don’t dwell on things like that. Music is my focus, not rivalry. It’s all about making good music for me, and I believe that the sky is wide enough for all to fly. This year has been very great for me and I am thankful to God and all my fans. I have been very busy and it has been a roller-coaster for me. I don’t take it for granted, and I will always put my best into all that I do. It is about showcasing Nigeria to the world in the proper light, and I am glad that there is now more focus on African music. There are indeed a lot of talents out here."

When asked about his suprise visit to Surulere, Lagos earlier in the year. He said,

"I am a Surulere boy through and through. That is my identity and I’m proud of where I come from. I went back to the hood to see my people and to spread some love. I have spent the most part of this year travelling, so when I had the opportunity to mingle with my people, I took it."

Speaking about his award as the 'Best intentional Act by the Music of Black Origin. he said,

"I see that award as a win for Africa. It is a special and humbling one for me and my fans."

http://www.gistplox.com/2017/12/wizkid-talks-about-rivalry-with-davido.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido by edoboy33(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
starboy to the world
Re: Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido by IamShakyum: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido by Jodha(f): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Baby girl follow me manya manya ooo....see how mature he is....unlike the other one...

Small pikin wan finish dawan..
Re: Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido by doyinisaac(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Jodha:
Baby girl follow me manya manya ooo....see how mature he is....unlike the other one...

Small pikin wan finish dawan..
Talkative

Re: Wizkid Talks About Rivalry With Davido by Jodha(f): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
doyinisaac:
Talkative

What's with everyone attacking me with that meme...kilode...

This must end in 2017...

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Matilda Hipsy Has The Biggest And Curviest Hips - Watch Video / Kim Kardashian Strips Down To Her Underwear On Instagram – [PHOTOS] / Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.