Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him (3066 Views)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
evening guys..pls help me out. have been thinking of posting all this while i thought I could help myself but it not turning out well for me.i have been dating this guy for three years now ,tho we broke up in between but we decided to come back again........ it was not as if i was forced but i gladly reconcile with him...but i noticed that the feelings and passion is not der...tho i love him but d emotions are not der like before. i really love him and I wish we could get married but d feeling,passion,emotions is missing in me like i said earlier... pls help a sister out,wats really happening to me.
tosynetomuch,op,lalasticlala,seun
help me out please
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Topestbilly(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have never seen where break up and reconciling lead to anything good before.

In this case I'll advise you to break up with him again (to help but of you) but you have to do it maturely by picking the right moment and right words, tell him exactly how you feel about the relationship, is gonna hurt him but you're preventing future calamity.

WARNING!!!

If he's hot tempered person, please don't tell him this in his house just invite him to an eatry or somewhere safe.
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nothing is happening, it's perfectly normal. If you guys just got back from a break up then you shouldn't expect a speedy recovery to love fast.

It also depends on why you guys broke up. Did he hurt you badly and you have not really forgiven him? If that's the case then you may have to let go of the past so you can enjoy the future and present with him.

Asides that you should understand that it's perfectly normal and it's the collective effort from you both that will bring back that spark again if you really want it to work out. Talk to him about it and see if he feels the same way.

If you two can't work it out I'll suggest you end as friends or something casual. Maybe the relationship is not meant to be.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by 14teenK: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
How can you love him and not have feelings for him....sister b4 we start define love

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by pepemendy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wetn dis one day talk nw

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is this one saying again¿? You don't have feelings, but you love... Shoo wa okay ??

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by refiner(f): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tosyntomuch,op,lalasticlala,seun,help me out please ...

U are asking urself to help urself with some advice on what to do...lol grin

Anyway...since d passion and feelings ain't there anymore..i dont think it's still love...just step out of d relationship...dont force urself to love him...a broken relationship is a million time better than a broken marriage,ain't gonna be easy tho but u will be grateful u did.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by mazizitonene(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
expensive2:
evening guys..pls help me
help me out please
op should help u ?....sorry, have u taken ur drugs yet ?
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by mofeoluwadassah: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
dat means u dont love him...u dont av any feelings 4 him nd u're saying u love him.does it sound wel 2 u ehn!

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
naijaboiy:
Nothing is happening, it's perfectly normal. If you guys just got back from a break up then you shouldn't expect a speedy recovery to love fast.

It also depends on why you guys broke up. Did he hurt you badly and you have not really forgiven him? If that's the case then you may have to let go of the past so you can enjoy the future and present with him.

Asides that you should understand that it's perfectly normal and it's the collective effort from you both that will bring back that spark again if you really want it to work out. Talk to him about it and see if he feels the same way.

If you two can't work it out I'll suggest you end as friends or something casual. Maybe the relationship is not meant to be.
. tanx for this piece....i don't really want the relationship to be over .. deep down I love him.but wat sparks d feeling is missing..tanx a lot
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine ooo u dont love him but u have feeling for him? shocked shocked op where r u from?

Yawns*sleeping mode activated#round3 loading. grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
mazizitonene:
op should help u ?....sorry, have u taken ur drugs yet ?
most u say something insultive. if u can't help y not shut ur trap,m okay here
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Young03(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ur just experiencing the Phase 2 of a relationship

When u broke up n reconcile, thungs will not go as before, everybody is now using sense on the other, remebering wat lead to d breakup makes u change ur mind abt love,

breakup with him now bt make sure his not like lt cornel o

lala y u ban my second moniker, just because of freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by mazizitonene(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
expensive2:
most u say something insultive. if u can't help y not shut ur trap,m okay here
I give up...

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
lol... u just dey love for fun??
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
expensive2:
. tanx for this piece....i don't really want the relationship to be over .. deep down I love him.but wat sparks d feeling is missing..tanx a lot
You have to start doing the things you both were doing that you both liked. Those things that bring fond memories. Also try out other fun things that you'll both like.

Things like this will create the spark once again, slowly but gradually. But like I said tell him how you feel first so you can know how to go about it. If he also wants the relationship he'll be open and willing to bring back that spark again.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by dollyjoy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
expensive2:
evening guys..pls help me out. have been thinking of posting all this while i thought I could help myself but it not turning out well for me.i have been dating this guy for three years now ,tho we broke up in between but we decided to come back again........ it was not as if i was forced but i gladly reconcile with him...but i noticed that the feelings and passion is not der...tho i love him but d emotions are not der like before. i really love him and I wish we could get married but d feeling,passion,emotions is missing in me like i said earlier... pls help a sister out,wats really happening to me.
tosynetomuch,op,lalasticlala,seen
help me out please
you have probably seen someone better, someone you feel would treat you better than the way he is currently doing. Lol.
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
naijaboiy:

You have to start doing the things you both were doing that you both liked. Those things that bring fond memories. Also try out other fun things that you'll both like.

Things like this will create the spark once again, slowly but gradually. But like I said tell him how you feel first so you can know how to go about it. If he also wants the relationship he'll be open and willing to bring back that spark again.
this is really nice of you... tanx xo much...i will do wat u said..m sure it will work out well
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by ElsonMorali: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
expensive2:

Maybe you just like him but love his debit card more. If he spends a lot for you, that might explain why you gladly made up with him and want to marry him even when you aren't feeling anything for him.

I want you to be honest with yourself and gladly leave the poor chap alone to locate the bone of his bones.

God bless you as you do so.
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
you have probably seen someone better, someone you feel would treat you better than the way he is currently doing. Lol.
i once had that feeling but not now again tanx dear
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by madone: 3:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Many things are involved here dearest, which of the feelings re u talking about?
U may be loving him but not sexually attracted to him. If this is the case then both of u need to do some good talking don't hide it open up ur fears to him so I both can work it out. Maybe he has to change some things or stop or start doing some things too

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by FreeSpirited: 3:22am On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
help me out please
If you can put 'op' up there to help you out.......It means your love is as confused as your sef....Back to the question....U guys should Start fvcking very well again...Make him increase the dose and frequency of how he fvcks you.....good and great sex has a way of bringing emotional connection/bonding........

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Jman06(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
dat means u dont love him...u dont av any feelings 4 him nd u're saying u love him.does it sound wel 2 u ehn!
Do u have feelings for your brothers? Don't you love them?

@poster, i think what you have for the guy might be the real love which lacks in many relationships. It is different from mere bodily attraction so many call love.

My advice, don't be too fast to quit. Give yourself time. Make sure you don't have another guy you are 'dying' for who may not even know you exist, because that might just be the reason for the way you are feeling. To help increase your feelings for him, work on your mind. Stop fantasizing about those guys who ain't worth it. See the guy as your one and only prince charming and you'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by schumastic(m): 5:03am On Mar 15, 2017
is obvious some other guy is in the picture n something already went down, the reason forthe mix feelings n guilty conscience.

just call of the relationship n continue dating the new guy because you can't eat both cakes n have them bak.

love is just a lying game for two individuals and also an excuse for one's stupidity

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Jman06:
Do u have feelings for your brothers? Don't you love them?

@poster, i think what you have for the guy might be the real love which lacks in many relationships. It is different from mere bodily attraction so many call love.

My advice, don't be too fast to quit. Give yourself time. Make sure you don't have another guy you are 'dying' for who may not even know you exist, because that might just be the reason for the way you are feeling. To help increase your feelings for him, work on your mind. Stop fantasizing about those guys who ain't worth it. See the guy as your one and only prince charming and you'll be fine.
tanx ma this is a nice piece
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2017
FreeSpirited:
If you can put 'op' up there to help you out.......It means your love is as confused as your sef....Back to the question....U guys should Start fvcking very well again...Make him increase the dose and frequency of how he fvcks you.....good and great sex has a way of bringing emotional connection/bonding........
tanx for the advice.... i wish this can be easily done.. we are both always busy with work.....we just try to see probably at weekend
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by FreeSpirited: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
tanx for the advice.... i wish this can be easily done.. we are both always busy with work.....we just try to see probably at weekend
You guys have to work it out...at least for the sake of the love you still have for him. You can plan it and lead him on if he's not romantic.
You guys need to plan romantic outings...eat and drink romantic food...get kinky and naughty..visit romantic spots..try out sex in strange places, adding spice to your sex life... it brings out the fun in each other and helps in bonding

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Eddygourdo(m): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
help me out please
redefine your relationship with him. You are no longer blinded by love. Thus this is a time to objectively assess him to determine compatibilty. You are lucky to feel this way. If you finally discover that he is compatible with ya, such a marriage will have a golden jubilee in bliss.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by naijaboiy: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
this is really nice of you... tanx xo much...i will do wat u said..m sure it will work out well
I wish you the best. You can do well to come with a feedback, I'll like to know how it panned out.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Don't force it hun...you guys should start doing those things you were doing before and allow it flow naturally.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by spytime(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2017
I believe only those who has been in her shoe will understand... My sister I have been in that situation before my ex broke up with me for that same reason she said for over a year she has been forcing herself to love me that she no longer feel anything for me for that reason we broke up we try to start over again after about 9 months but is not working becos I was hurt by those words and I decided to let go.... Is not about money or care cos her monthly allowance is standard plus other things so pull urself together try and unbound urself from any action or words of his that hurt u forgive him totally and pray. Shallom

1 Like

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:

this happens wen couples reconcile frm break up,,,the luv is there but yu guys kick off lik some EDGE network it takes commitment nd other spices lik outing ,,more sex ,,consistent communication to get yu guys to that very point yu dropped..
if yu say the feelings is missing,,ask ursef or perhaps b true to ursef is their sum1else ...if NO
my advice wil b sought after the thing yu like about him the most ,,i jus hope their is sumtin that drives yu crazy abt him b4 d break-up.
if yu luv even him enuf to b is wife someday i see no reason why yu shuldnt fight fr d r/ship,, bin too cautious in a r/ship throttle feelings...as yu knw yu are d one holding back,,i guess u av ur fears,,let it go b open.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Young Billionaire Who Died At Age 40 Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) / “lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lady, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.