Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,242 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral (59627 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by ogtavia(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Stegomiah:
After she is evicted, she will later claim she was married before just like gifty
I always knew Gift was married,why it took her so long to admit it beats me,why she calls herself gifty instead of gift beats me,why she decided to make that embarrassing video where she thinks crying will evoke sympathy is the most pathetic action I have seen a lady do in recent times...I mean apart from Tonto Dikeh's video....I felt embarassed for the two of them after watching their videos....women...smh...soon this Tboss will come crying and confessing in a video that she only denied her marital status all in the spirit of the game and it was her tactic in order to win the 25m...

Everyone knows Gulder Ultimate Search is better than this annoying show...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by SeyiKings: 2:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Tboss don turn celeb be that. everyone seems to be talking about her

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by moshino(m): 2:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Zulu212:
yeah dahs true, frankly bro even her brother here is one he'll of a rude idiot....but wot am sayin is that she's neither married no has a child #am sure...been to there house in both ekpoma and sapele road

If her brother is " one he'll(sic) of a rude idiot" as you said, then what were you doing at their house is both ekpoma and sapele road?

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by cstr150: 3:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Are there condoms on that show?. I expect one or two pregnancies on that show.
Or maybe they just practice a very sound withdrawal method.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by kingmorning: 5:04am On Mar 15, 2017
bbm2016:
She go come dey form like say she no dey shit....
later now she will come and confess like Fifty...lmaooo
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by swtcharissa(f): 5:05am On Mar 15, 2017
The firmness of her breast says it all about the child issue....for who d man is....mayb the jet owner
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nnemuka(f): 5:23am On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She is arrogant and proud

Not surprised she's still single at 33
so she should have been married at 33?
What makes you think its ok for a man to be single at 40 but a female cant be single at 33?

Not everyone will be married in their 20's, and not everyone will get married either.

Dont judge a person's character based on their status because nowadays most women are realizing that their's more to being married and churning out kids yearly. the world is evolving bro, so deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Roric: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Photos of Big brother Naija housemate, Tboss with a man and a baby went viral today.

Laila's blog contacted a member of her family and they debunked the rumours, saying the man pictured with her is a family friend and the baby is the man's child.

The source also said Tboss was never married or had any child and is currently single.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-tboss-family-debunks-marriage.html?m=1

Me don vote for Tboss, nothing changes my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by greggng: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She is arrogant and proud

Not surprised she's still single at 33

Taa mechie onu. Una wey marry how far? No bi marry today scatter tomorrow we dey hear?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by jbhill(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2017
CURrently single..is that a tittle or.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Jimi23(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
This must be the private jet owner after her. Heheheg grin

See the callibre of men wey she dey follow. She com dey yarn "private jet owners". Her mouth has made her lose the money she's so desperately after.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Jimi23(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2017
swtcharissa:
The firmness of her breast says it all about the child issue....for who d man is....mayb the jet owner

Don't rule out a boob job. Firmness kwa.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by donsiqua(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
This must be the private jet owner after her. Heheheg grin

Hahaha. You no well
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by zcee: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2017
If it is true,her family will still com out to cover and deny it......so let dem be
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by IamAirforce1: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Nnemuka:

so she should have been married at 33?
What makes you think its ok for a man to be single at 40 but a female cant be single at 33?

Not everyone will be married in their 20's, and not everyone will get married either.

Dont judge a person's character based on their status because nowadays most women are realizing that their's more to being married and churning out kids yearly. the world is evolving bro, so deal with it.

Self consolation
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by brightgreat(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by vertueptime: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2017
She's fine and hot no doubt, most ppl can't get a fine girl like her, many envy her Dats y the hate her

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by ojialo(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2017
bbm2016:
She go come dey form like say she no dey shit....
I hope the guy has private jet.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Yebuoy(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Chei, Nigerians. I know the guy very well. Just a chef in Abuja. T boss and him are just friends. Tboss Is just fond of him. Na wa ooo. I'm surprised seeing this.
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nature8(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Benekruku:
She is still coming home next week.

25m that she can spend in a week and still came to waste 3 months of her life in a confined environment just to earn it!

Yeye dey smell!

She is almost home!

Her private jet toasters need her more

Lol.. grin
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by AceDomino(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Doohh

Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nofuckgiven: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2017
If only these haters can put half as much effort into improving their lives,nobody would feel this recession. undecided
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Is that one of the private jets owner?
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by tooth4tooth: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Benekruku:
25m that she can spend in a week and still came to waste 3 months of her life in a confined environment just to earn it!

Your statement is the epic truth

IamDino:

You're just pained dazzal.

How do you know he's pained? Is he going to have a share in the 25 million? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by Elle277(f): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
That show is so boring, I prefer Nairaland update
Re: Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral by tooth4tooth: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Zulu212:
yeah dahs true, frankly bro even her brother here is one he'll of a rude idiot....but wot am sayin is that she's neither married no has a child #am sure...been to there house in both ekpoma and sapele road
So it runs in their blood undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates / BBNaija: Tacha Twerks In Sexy Manner During Saturday Night Party, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.