Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out (1471 Views)

Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by khalling2008: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2017
ABUJA – The Omega Fire Ministries, Tuesday, accused Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai of masterminding the recent series of spurious allegations of infidelity against its General Overseer, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Apostle Suleman also raised the possibility of the governor harboring a private militia, calling on the security agencies, particularly the Department of State Security, DSS, to investigate El-Rufai’s involvement in the unfolding saga.

The spokesman of OFM and Suleman’s Communications Manager, Phrank Shaibu, in a statement, in Abuja, said that facts and available intelligence incontrovertibly point to the Kaduna Governor as the mastermind of the allegations.

According to him, El-Rufai decided to sponsor the allegations as a strategy to silence Apostle Suleiman and to take revenge for the latter’s famed audacity of standing against the persecution and killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna.

“It is clear that Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is the mastermind of these allegations. The masquerade has been unveiled and is now dancing naked in the market Square. We don’t need to look any further for the source of the smoke,” he stated.

Shaibu contended that apart from the initial suspicion by the church that the Kaduna Governor might be behind the evil plot, the latest so-called revelation by one Queen Esther, a supposed usher of the Omega Fire Ministries finally uncovered the lid as to who was sponsoring the myriad of allegations against the General Overseer.

“When Festus Keyamo in his first letter to our pastor made allusion to fulani herdsmen, we dismissed it as a coincidence. Then intelligence revealed that some persons are lodged in a hotel being trained on how to clone Apostle’s voice and crop videos.

“The first question that crossed our mind was who was paying the bills, especially the huge media blitz that has trailed the spurious allegations. We did not have to wait for long before El-Rufai exposed himself. Indeed, he could not wait for long before coming out of the closet,” he revealed.

The statement wondered why the said Queen Esther, who allegedly pleaded for the media not to reveal her real identity should give as condition that the Kaduna State Government must guarantee her safety if the governor had no hand in the plot.

“Why is the said Queen Esther asking for protection from the Kaduna State government. Is the government now the police or the Department of State Services (DSS)? Why did she not mention any other state? Is it not obvious that she is telling us what her sponsors are willing for Nigerians to know?” It asked.

Shaibu argued that it was more than a coincidence that these allegations were coming up no soon after the Senior Pastor had an altercation with the same Kaduna State Government over the persecution and killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna.

http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/oWFnZ
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Alleviating: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2017
shocked
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2017
This, I find hard to believe...

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Localamos(m): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2017
What about Stephanie Otobo?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Wackyrichy(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2017
But seriously, who dey do this man?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Osazuwa72: 6:01am On Mar 15, 2017
It is not politically motivated

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by dealslip(f): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Anyone that spoke about the Kaduna massacre is battling one issue or the other. Audu Maikori and Apostle Sulaiman
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Osazuwa72:
This can not be El Rufai
Pastor Suleman prophesied that El Rufai can not be the governor . The man became governor. After, he said Rufai will be dead and be buried .....
The man is still alive. El Rufai did not if Suleman is existing .did El Ruffin forced him to send seve4al Euros to the girl. Professor of prophesy, Apostle Suleman think of other things to say
His DSS was to warn against his evil utterances.

Are you sure El-rufai is still alive? BTW apostle Suleiman never prophesied El-rufai will never be Governor
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by poshestmina(f): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Don't even know who or what to believe on this case anymore .Let God vindicate the 'innocent'.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Ahmadgani(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2017
El rufai is bigger than this. Face the scandals and controversies you find yourself in and stop pointing fingers.

If you are truly worshiping and serving God, your faith is enough to clear this mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by femolacqua(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Face your thing, blame nobody.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by vedaxcool(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Osazuwa72:
This can not be El Rufai
Pastor Suleman prophesied that El Rufai can not be the governor . The man became governor. After, he said Rufai will be dead and be buried .....
The man is still alive. El Rufai did not know if Suleman is existing .did El RUfai forced him to send seve4al Euros to the girl. Professor of prophesy, Apostle Suleman think of other things to say
His DSS ordeal is basically to warn him against his evil utterances.

With all those big things... Prophesy becomes a very hard task. It reduces the clarity...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Sule, face front

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by vedaxcool(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2017
[s]
cktheluckyman:

Are you sure El-rufai is still alive? BTW apostle Suleiman never prophesied El-rufai will never be Governor

[/s]

Defenders of deplorable men and women

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Iamwrath: 6:27am On Mar 15, 2017
So, El Rufai, is training militia just for you?

The brand of weed you are taking is not good for your body

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Defenders of deplorable men and women
you are the one defending that midget who pays Fulani herdsman for killing the people he was supposed to protect.if anyone is defending deplorable people, you are the one
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Short man devil, he will not succeed.
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by vedaxcool(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2017
[s]
cktheluckyman:

you are the one defending that midget who pays Fulani herdsman for killing the people he was supposed to protect.if anyone is defending deplorable people, you are the one
[/s]

Liar in the service of deplorable people

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by kolado(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2017
They are tormenting this man. Though i know he's not infallible because he's human. One of the greatest weapons satan uses to destroy the so-called men of God is sexual sin. I know he had given in to one of these allegations by Otobo even though other allegations are not true. His body language speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2017
dealslip:
Anyone that spoke about the Kaduna massacre is battling one issue or the other. Audu Maikori and Apostle Sulaiman
Who does not know that the dwarf, el rufai is behind all these rubbish?
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Larryfest(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2017
If you are truly a man of God and all this stories i read on NL about you is a setup then God will protect you but if you ain't then El rufai should be the least of your problems..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by cktheluckyman: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2017
kolado:
They are tormenting this man. Though i know he's not infallible because he's human. One of the greatest weapons satan uses to destroy the so-called men of God is sexual sin. I know he had given in to one of these allegations by Otobo even though other allegations are not true. His body language speaks volume.
Tormenting him? Didn't you see his pics in the US? The midget is losing the battle already.He already collapsed yesterday and will be having his own long vacation
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Suntzung: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Omagago:
Sule, face front
grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by ogazi007(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Oga Pastor you people went and cooked up some stories by unknown girl to mentioned El-Rufii all to discredit the allegations made by the stripper.Fear God Sir.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by beautiesplace: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2017
This drama enhhhhh
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by momentarylapse: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Wetin this apostle of toto dey cry about again?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by wickyyolo: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
unclezuma:
This, I find hard to believe...

Some of us went to kaduna south.

This man sponsors those herdsmen. He uses government vehicle to go and deliver yams in bush for them. It is an open secret.
There is no lie about this.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by GavelSlam: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Licky Licky pastor.
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Osazuwa72:
This can not be El Rufai
The man is still alive. El Rufai did not know if Suleman is existing .did El RUfai forced him to send seve4al Euros to the girl. Professor of prophesy, Apostle Suleman think of other things to say
His DSS ordeal is basically to warn him against his evil utterances.
Are you hell rufai's PA?
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
wickyyolo:

Some of us went to kaduna south.

This man sponsors those herdsmen. He uses government vehicle to go and deliver yams in bush for them. It is an open secret.
There is no lie about this.
Jez
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by PFRB: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
I have tried to learn some lessons from what is happening to apostle Suleiman. I have been transferring money to so many people I have not even met. Some call me on phone or send text messages saying they are students and are having problems with paying for this or that. Out of sympathy I send some money to them. Some meet me in shops or social places and tell this kind of story and I will some times take sympathy and transfer money to them.
majority of these are girls and young boys. Many of them I don't know who they are or where they live. So one of them can come up tomorrow and tell stories about it and show the transfers as evidence. Waaaaaoooooooo
Re: El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
dealslip:

But Audu Maikori lied about an alleged Fulani ambush...he said he was misled by someone, he should be blamed for not verifying the rumour before spreading lies.

Suleman I believe said a Christian would be governor of kaduna state. Correct me if I'm wrong. He also said that El Rufai would die !!

If I was El Rufai, I would sponsor a thousand strippers and prostitutes from hell to smash him if it were possible. Suleman's utterances about Fulani people were bad. Who told him about the alleged ambush to kill him? That person must know a lot and either the person or source of his intel should be investigated.

Did suleman pay money into Otobo's account? Has Daniela got anything to do with Suleman?

I think suleman gave his enemies enough ammo to shoot him with. He sure exposed himself a bit too much and I'm afraid the rounds might pierce him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As Egbin Set To Shut Down Over N110bn Debt / Breaking: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Nyako N12.5 Million Within 30 Days / Governors From All Geopolitical Zones To Visit Buhari [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.