Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

JUST IN!! Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JUST IN!! Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (photos) (2276 Views)

Group Commends INEC, Ekiti On Credible Saturday Poll, Says BVAS Best For Nigeria / NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!! Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (photos) by 9jagists(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Information reaching us this evening has it that the students of federal polytechnic ,ado ekiti has taken the law into their hand by setting the school health center and other facilities on fire.

The aggressive protest follow the death of one of the student.The student blame the death of their colleague over the nonchalant attitude of the health center worker.

It is worthy to note that this is not the first time that incident like this will be happening in Nigeria institution.

More update later…….. ….

More photos below :

Source: [url=9jagists.ga]9jagists.ga[/url]

Re: JUST IN!! Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 08, 2017
It's sad that the police came out 12am to drive out every student into the streets to find their way home.
Most of the students are outside the school gate as I type.
Someone just called me from there.
I pray they are safe and fine till the morning.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Baby Ushergurl Saying Ya All Hello! / Why Forced Name Change? / *~ Amakaone Voted The Food Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.