Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" (31434 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Handsomebeing(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
That na if she see husband marry.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by uzeba(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
nawa oo!
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Austinoiz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who be this FAKE ONE abeg?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
this one don mad ooo... abi na Highness dae worry her grin ...Ashewo

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by khalids: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
I keep hearing women, even some men, say "what happened to walking away"......me am also asking the Ladies "what happened to shutting the hell up", when you are in a confrontational situation.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Olukat(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Well in Naija there are more meaning to the word HITTING
Which one does she mean? wink wink wink wink
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by SalamRushdie: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Even Olosho with no hope of marriage ever are threatening ..I know this lady personally and believe no sane person will ever pay her dowry except he is jazzed

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by SalamRushdie: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
wists:
Lalastica Get your Fully Functional E-commerce Website
Your E-commerce website can a great vehicle for making extra money for your business and has the advantage of being open 24 hours, 7 days a week and reaching a worldwide audience.

We design your Ecommerce Website by deploring a combination of simple but beautiful aesthetic, easy navigation for good user experience.

Contact us - Ultra Media Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | 0 9 0 3 5 8 7 2 3 1 0

Links to Ur past works please
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Arjeeni: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
You just earn the highest degree of beating in your life........
Those praying day and night to have cool landed sometimes on harsh surfaces let alone you rude and uncultured lady.
I know time will teach a lesson you will never forget in your life.....
Because of animals among the women God created their canter part men who is beast.....
Prayer can solve it all not by mouth you can make a man bow and respect you as his wife nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Herrmes: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Any man that lays his hand on a woman is insecure and small.
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by modanwealth: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
she should have as well said. 'dear husband if u are a wife beater, I pray that GOD will change u and make u realize the true worth of a woman so that you will love and cherish me and I will be a loving and respectful wife to u'' instead of trying to form macho..

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by folu4real(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am not making mockery of anybody broken home. I just want to thank God for the loving, caring, respectful and God fearing husband he gave me and i pray he never raise his hand on me.
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by sekem: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vorpal:
So is she now giving excuse for uncouth women to run their mouth? It's okay for her to run her mouth and say any degrading thing about her husband, and the dude should just "walk away"?

I still don't understand why all these warnings her one sided. Why don't she warn women to not provoke the man to blinding rage? Or is it all men the have equal temperaments?

Don't mind the bìatch

Walk away my foot!

Why can't your foul mouth walk away?

The principle for handling women who run their uncouth mouth is still the same: You have your right to freedom of speech but I cannot guarantee what happens after you use that right!

The bìatch is not even yet married and she's already giving conditions!

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by IceDude(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
B!tch
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Herrmes:
Any man that lays his hand on a woman is insecure and small.
yes but any lady that hits me first and expects me to knot a tie and act cool is still stuck with the dinosaurs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
And may God save us from sharp mouthed girls... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Bukayot: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
u never marry dey complain, why can't you use your mouth to Prophesy good things about your future man. . blah blah

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Ese Eriata, one of the fake Big Brother Naija Housemate has reacted to the spate of domestic violence in Nigeria by issuing a stern warning to her future husband.

See her message as posted on Social network:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/ese-of-big-brother-naija-warns-future.html

chai oloshoses are everi were

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kstyle2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
No man should hit on a woman

And women learn to control your mouth
...do you understand the meaning of your first statement?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by lady2sexy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please I came Here to read about Suleman's S*x scandal grin
that story is too juicy grin
please what is the latest development grin
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by IamAirforce1: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
kstyle2:
...do you understand the meaning of your first statement?

No
Please educate me
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by zinaunreal(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
I no go talk much coz i know say na your type chop beating pass

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Authoreety: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why will u eva run ur mouth at your husband

And

Where do u want him 2 walk away to?? Huh ? Ese

I gues ur galfrnds place; abi?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by galaxy2020(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who wan marry sample?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Akaujaa(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Another potential marriage crasher. She never marry, she don dey tell us already say her marriage go crash. *spits...runs away.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by justmenoni: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is she talking of south africa or Nigeria
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by eyinjuege: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Just pray u marry a gud man while u 2 b a gud wife, 4get Al dis blah blah blah wey u dey yan, d highest u cn do is divorce.

Hmmmm, some women are deadly o. Just leave them with their craze. Its either hot water or hot oil awaits you, acid or even a knife stab awaits you while you're sleeping. Such attacks are usually premeditated, and carried out with utmost precision. They will make sure all doors are locked, so you can't get out to call for help. They already know in their hearts the marriage is over anyway, and want to leave it with a bang.
So, its some physical disability, and divorce that will end it last last. Not just the divorce....
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Bayou4sure: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Instead make she dey pray for better husband and make God bless her to become a good wife.. She dey here dey yarn rubbish.. I pray u no meet the husband wey pass u.. Him go slap u then u return ya own that means two of una don hit head for gutter b4...

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Neddstark: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
If i was interested in marrying this cunnt, I'd reconsider. If she feel say her strength na the same with man make she try man for street or turn trangender.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same / Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.