Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" (31435 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

First to comment...First of all(go down low), I thank God almighty for the gift of life, for allowing me to be alive today its not because i drank five alive or cos i attend deeper life, even doh my eyes are dim, am still redeemed. He provided food me daily on my table(na #100 dy my wallet now) even if na vegetable, it makes my belle stable, now i am able to read the bible. wink wink

Secondly, I no dy religious or Godly neither am i wordly but am worthy to be coounted among the living, inspite of the humble begining and the little cash am giving she's still nodding n m still secreting cheesy cheesy

Lastly, I hate ESSAY, i prefere THEORY angry angry angry angry angry
guy u funny
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by chukagates(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarahade:

A good wife doesn't define a psycothic man if you like be a virtuous woman he will still beat you because you are looking at him.
Atleast divorce is something and not bla bla ba.
Keep on praying until he kills you.
Mtcheeeeew
abulo close mouth all dis ur initial gra gra no go help u na ur type the chop beating pass i keep praying to God give me a lady like u only God knw sey for ur over gra gra i knack evil comot ur body still lock u for SARS then divorce you..na just MONEY I CRUSH YOU AND WAIT FOR UR FAMILY NA NAIJA WEDEY money anawereth to all things!!!
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Duru009(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Go n marry first....
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by chukagates(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ichietome:

Try it with somebody lyk me. Na dat day u go fear fear
abulo you be correct guy dat idiat obviously did not meet a man like me i will kiss my wife turn to you and give worst beating of your life
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by chukagates(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
kennes10:
So I was with a loved one d day d hubby hit her... Was shocked to see her hold her cheeks... Wen he attempted to hit her again. I stepped in and d beatings landed on me... But nah I will defend myself. For every physical pain u will feel physical pains too and financial pain. So yeah I was hit but then his properties were damaged. I am a woman and I won't let a man hit me without fighting back physically or legally
why is it that ladies like you dont come my way you obviously met an idiat God knows i will kiss my wife then turn to you the next thing your in FMC ....and i will still lock u up afterwards ..Why is it that i dont meet all these gra gra ladies?? i want to meet one i gats tame a tigress
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kennes10: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ichietome:

Try it with somebody lyk me. Na dat day u go fear fear
somebody lyk u shouldn't dare hit a woman in my presence... And if u av d habit of hitting women, may ur daughters,sisters and mother be beaten. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Aboks(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olosho shut up u n sabi anything u thing say na to open leg be marriage
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kennes10: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
why is it that ladies like you dont come my way you obviously met an idiat God knows i will kiss my wife then turn to you the next thing your in FMC ....and i will still lock u up afterwards ..Why is it that i dont meet all these gra gra ladies?? i want to meet one i gats tame a tigress
u will kiss ur wife after hitting her. Its only in dis part of d world ur likes go free. May our paths never cross
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Aboks(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olosho shut up u no sabi anything u thing say na to open leg be marriage
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by sarahade(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
abulo close mouth all dis ur initial gra gra no go help u na ur type the chop beating pass i keep praying to God give me a lady like u only God knw sey for ur over gra gra i knack evil comot ur body still lock u for SARS then divorce you..na just MONEY I CRUSH YOU AND WAIT FOR UR FAMILY NA NAIJA WEDEY money anawereth to all things!!!
Now i know how foolish you are and na your type i dey quick send go meet baba God so i will tell the judge i was defending myself from you.
Your existence is chaos even God will applaud me.
Your mama for abort fool like you.
Fyi money no be for only man and i go use money and yansh destroy fool like you.
yansh only don do for idiot like you.
Motherfucker oshi
Fear women.
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by darichlife: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
tongue tongue This lady is sounding like a prost#tu#
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by bolrew: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=GreenMavro post=54613818] grin

First to comment...First of all(go down low), I thank God almighty for the gift of life, for allowing me to be alive today its not because i drank five alive or cos i attend deeper life, even doh my eyes are dim, am still redeemed. He provided food me daily on my table(na #100 dy my wallet now) even if na vegetable, it makes my belle stable, now i am able to read the bible. wink wink

Secondly, I no dy religious or Godly neither am i wordly but am worthy to be coounted among the living, inspite of the humble begining and the little cash am giving she's still nodding n m still secreting cheesy cheesy

Lastly, I hate ESSAY, i prefere THEORY angry angry angry angry angry[/quote
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha...I can't help it
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by sarahade(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:

Dog wey wan tame tigress na pepesoup the tigress go use you do.
Were
You will learn soon.
I'm sure you don't have 100 naira to your name thats why.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by laplace19(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenFusa16:

So the best way to react is to hit her?
No matter what a woman says or does... .No man has the right to hit her,its better you walk away or ignore..

Women and their reverse psychology. Did I in my post say husbands should hit their wives?... and instead of you to reply by advising your fellows to desist from things that will aggravate their husbands to the extent of having the thought to hit them you are here blabbing and defending.... women will always be women.

.... And Do not quote me again.
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kennes10: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
I was not happy with myself for hitting back. Wish I went to his workplace with d injuries. Wish I pressed charges for assault. Wish I claimed damages for assault. So now I know better and when I meet a guy lyk I know what to do...
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by psallmuel(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
I think every of this mini-write up made sense until were you call men demons. All men are not demons ese abi efe that is ur name
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by laplace19(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
mims20:
mtchewwww...so some men that don't beat their wives do not know how to react abi, or re they from different planet. ladies cannot talk again cos men will say they re rude but men cab talk anyhow to women and they don't have the right to react abi. i guess that's how ur dad treated ur mum,men cant just think.

What exactly is your problem? My post never encouraged men beating their wives, but rather let her also advise women that are fond of aggravating their husbands. All men ain't the same. There's a limit to what some men can take. So let both parties help each other.

And If you cannot quote me without involving my parents, Don't quote me again...
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Oreoluwa09(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Handsomecole:
K
do u really counsel ppl??
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Oreoluwa09(f): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rose2014:
Naija women are now waking up slowly but surely

The issue of domestic violence should not be treated lightly.

As for ladies, u better have a source of income. Housewives are more likely to stay in abusive marriages for obvious reasons
yh.........thats true
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Handsomecole(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's my profession dear.
Oreoluwa09:
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Handsomecole(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's what I was trained to do dear
Oreoluwa09:
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by chukagates(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarahade:

Dog wey wan tame tigress na pepesoup the tigress go use you do.
Were
You will learn soon.
I'm sure you don't have 100 naira to your name thats why.
Fool
ur own na too yab ..i don talk my own please GOD LET MAD WOMEN COME MY WAY.."fear woman" i know thats why am going to be much more ruthless and wicked .." fear men without heart or conscience"...if you like pour spit every where i don talk my own BITCHES LIKE YOU SHOULD COME MY WAY O LORD!!
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
kennes10:
I was not happy with myself for hitting back. Wish I went to his workplace with d injuries. Wish I pressed charges for assault. Wish I claimed damages for assault. So now I know better and when I meet a guy lyk I know what to do...
next time u could be dead not to even remember to sue him

avoid violence...no price for stubbornness
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by chukagates(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
kennes10:
u will kiss ur wife after hitting her. Its only in dis part of d world ur likes go free. May our paths never cross
every where in the world people like me go free ...why will be arguing with my wife and an idiat steps in and destroy my property.. NA DIE BE THAT!!
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Olumaeme: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Just pray you marry a good man who will respect u. If not he will first break your hands before beating you properly.. U can't compare the strength of a man to a woman...
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by felixomor: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
She is already expecting a wife beater for a husband....
Negative faith.. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kennes10: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
every where in the world people like me go free ...why will be arguing with my wife and an idiat steps in and destroy my property.. NA DIE BE THAT!!
u mean why will ubbe hitting ur wife and I try to save her... U also dis daft that u can't read
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by sarahade(f): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
ur own na too yab ..i don talk my own please GOD LET MAD WOMEN COME MY WAY.."fear woman" i know thats why am going to be much more ruthless and wicked .." fear men without heart or conscience"...if you like pour spit every where i don talk my own BITCHES LIKE YOU SHOULD COME MY WAY O LORD!!

No be only yab i get sir i get venom too.
Weve seen what men can do with their ruthless and wicked attitude but women are still exploring their wickedness fear the unknown fool.
Ive said my own BASTARDS LIKE YOU SHOULD COME MY WAY and i will make sure you know the untapped fury of a woman.
Piece of shit
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kennes10: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

next time u could be dead not to even remember to sue him

avoid violence...no price for stubbornness
next time I ensure I try to stop d loved one from further hitting and wen d table turns. I will defend myself physically and much more
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
kennes10:
next time I ensure I try to stop d loved one from further hitting and wen d table turns. I will defend myself physically and much more
good luck...but always remember safety first....cheers
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Handsomecole(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's my profession
Oreoluwa09:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) / Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures / Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.