Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie (4136 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Onnasucs1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
You are our darling, our sweetheart, our bae, our love, our very own Rola. Why should I even generalize? Strike out all the “ours” above and replace it with “my”. Yeah… I don't share people that put smiles on my face…

Every day and everything is special when we're with you, but nothing is more special to us than the day you were born. We as a family( LOM), wish a happy birthday and many more blissful, prosperous and lovely years to come.

Happy Birthday sweetie. Dozens of love from Dessy. kiss

cc: Onstelly, Sexytemi, Donpoker9, Mrbigman1, Alobright17,Desnat, Ucnwafor, Maxi112, Herzern, Lawlahdey, omonighoblessing, Genea, Ladygeorge.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy Birthday pretty
Wishing you every of what you wish yourself

Where the party at?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Divay22(f): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss
God bless your new Age..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hbd darling.wishing you the very best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Franchise21(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday My dearest Aderola15

The sole reason I wish to get married to an Afonja lady... lol!!! No mind me grin

Age with grace My Sweetest

Gladiator1 extends his greetings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday to my baby's baby.. I love you much kiss kiss kiss
Bigger you always kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by photoshoot(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday mama rola grin

Enjoy the day kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by SmellingAnus(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday girl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by professorfal: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
HBD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by omonighoblessing(f): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Onnasucs1:
You are our darling, our sweetheart, our bae, our love, our very own Rola. Why should I even generalize? Strike out all the “ours” above and replace it with “my”. Yeah… I don't share people that put smiles on my face…

Every day and everything is special when we're with you, but nothing is more special to us than the day you were born. We as a family( LOM), wish a happy birthday and many more blissful, prosperous and lovely years to come.

Happy Birthday sweetie. Dozens of love from Dessy. kiss

cc: Onstelly, Sexytemi, Donpoker9, Mrbigman1, Alobright17,Desnat, Ucnwafor, Maxi112, Herzern, Lawlahdey, omonighoblessing, Genea, Ladygeorge.

Baebyyyyyy, na only me get this much love shocked shocked shocked... Lawlahdey come lemme give you small tongue. Thanks sooooo sooooo sooooo much to my big and crazie FAM. MummyYo, how you take train us sef? shocked.

I love you scarra. I know you gat me anything, anyday... Igi leyin Ogba mii kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue. Where's my golf stick? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
photoshoot:
Happy birthday mama rola grin

Enjoy the day kiss

Haaaaa, my Sicky Sicky bobo. tongue

Thanks swtz kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Baebyyyyyy, na only me get this much love shocked shocked shocked... Lawlahdey come lemme give you small tongue. Thanks sooooo sooooo sooooo much to my big and crazie FAM. MummyYo, how you take train us sef? shocked.

I love you scarra. I know you gat me anything, anyday... Igi leyin Ogba mii kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue. Where's my golf stick? angry
Hahahaha.. Me o fe cheesy

Weitin you wan use golfstick do bai? grin grin
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by REIIGN(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
HBD hun smiley

keep being your sweet cheerful self and you will never fall short of God's favour.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Happy birthday to my baby's baby.. I love you much kiss kiss kiss
Bigger you always kiss
Our lirru pumpkin wink

Thanks princess kiss

I still dey serve angry embarassed
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
What's with these thirsty fools creating dumb threads licking lil girls asses SMH!
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
REIIGN:
HBD hun smiley

keep being your sweet cheerful self and you will never fall short of God's favour.

Reiign my everyday nigga... Thanks Baeby kiss

1 Like

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Franchise21:
Happy birthday My dearest Aderola15

The sole reason I wish to get married to an Afonja lady... lol!!! No mind me grin

Age with grace My Sweetest

Gladiator1 extends his greetings

This assnal dude... 10 - 2 tongue

Thanks much handsome... Pls lemme hug you, I love ya chest wink

*Biggest Hug*
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Our lirru pumpkin wink

Thanks princess kiss

I still dey serve angry embarassed
How many times wee i teh you that only my baby's allowed to call me that? angry angry angry

I shuu cum? tongue
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

This assnal dude... 10 - 2 tongue

Thanks much handsome... Pls lemme hug you, I love ya chest wink

*Biggest Hug*
Hahahahahahahahaha... I wee teh uncle tobi tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
Happy birthday dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss
God bless your new Age..

Divay22... My Paddie of life, thanks much babe kiss

Plumiri? wink
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
What's with these thirsty fools creating dumb threads licking lil girls asses SMH!
Eish.. Aunty, don't pollute this thread with your retardedness.

Zoom out wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Dyt post=54612206]Happy Birthday pretty
Wishing you every of what you wish yourself

Where the party at? [/quote

Mama Dyt shocked shocked shocked

Thanks sooo much ma'am, how is my bobo doing? wink
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Eish.. Aunty, don't pollute this thread with your retardedness.

Zoom out wink

Make she come back tomorrow na wink
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by FTBOY: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by REIIGN(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Reii.gn my everyday nigga... Thanks Baeby kiss
wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by alobright17(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy 15th birthday girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Happy birthday dear

Alhaji Pablo eyan Alhaja Pretty wink

Thanks much. smiley

NP - Omo abule sowo tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How many times wee i teh you that only my baby's allowed to call me that? angry angry angry

I shuu cum? tongue

Loooool

Suberu tongue

Oyo town? You can't come nii cry
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Alhaji Pablo eyan Alhaja Pretty wink

Thanks much. smiley

NP - Omo abule sowo tongue cheesy
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You / Girls Fighting & Exposing Br***ts And Buttocks In A Shop / What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.