Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party (21864 Views)

Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / Senate Deputy Chief Whip Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by phemi01(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
HAH:
Kwankwasiyya Amana

If Baba buhari is not contesting 2019 our candidate is none other than rabiu musa kwankwaso

Remember if not because of SW bloc vote for Buhari at the last APC presidential primaries kwankwaso would have taken the day, the only person than can stop him in the north is Buhari, and baba is old and sick so very unlikely to contest again so kwankwaso has a good chance, unless the powers that be in APC manipulate the election.

The PDP should also pouch on kawankwaso because he is one man that has the crowd and political ruggedness to bring them back to life the PDP, age is on his side as he is only 60 and well educated

He has the crowd of poverty stricken almajiris in the north only.
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by NASTYNASOSO: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
mile12crises:
I still remember how kwankwaso disgraced Yorubas in Ogbomosho
HMMMNN
LIES LIES LIES
HABA HOW CAN HE DISGRACE HIS OWN BLOOD
DONT YOU KNOW THAT HIS MUM IS YORUBA
CHECK FACTS PLEASE BEFORE YOU SPRAY WATERY POO,
NA FOR YOU OOO,ALL IN AN EFFORT TO COMMENT
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by Johnhug66(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
ikeadewole:

My fellow Yoruba muslim...Yes kwankwaso disgraced us in mile 12 by releasing our masters who killed our fellow Yoruba Muslims but we shall not rest until the descendent of uthman Dan Fodio put emirs in our land insha Allah
undecided HOW MANY OF U NO GO REST, NA UR TYPE DEY MAKE SOME IPODS AND KUNU DRINKERS DEY LASH WE GREAT AFONJAS 4 NL ANYHOW.I NO GET ANY POINT FROM DIS USELESS STORY
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by Newbiee: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kwakwaso is only popular in Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by Johnhug66(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
ikeadewole:

My fellow Yoruba muslim...Yes kwankwaso disgraced us in mile 12 by releasing our masters who killed our fellow Yoruba Muslims but we shall not rest until the descendent of uthman Dan Fodio put emirs in our land insha Allah
undecided HOW MANY OF U NO GO REST?, NA UR TYPE DEY MAKE SOME IPODS AND KUNU DRINKERS DEY LASH WE GREAT AFONJAS 4 NL ANYHOW.I NO GET ANY POINT FROM DIS USELESS STORY
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by hannyjay(f): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dos idiots dat were jubilating yesterday over d fake news where ar they? Igbo god punish una
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by Emassive(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Conquered citizens
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by IBBG(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
i feel kwankoso is more of a bigot than atiku, he seems to carry dis fulani tin for head well well. so i'll prefer atiku to him
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by Stakekay1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kwankwaso is a bigot, an extremist and a fundamentalist. He hide under these so that he can enjoy the support of average Northerner. Never again shall we allow bigotry and nepotism to take charge of affairs of this nation. Atiku is more a Pan Nigerian any day, check the record.
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by Hollar007(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
mile12crises:
I still remember how kwankwaso disgraced Yorubas in Ogbomosho

Wen was dat.....??
Stop spewing thrash..... I'm always at ogbomoso...... Although i knw he's a tribal bigot for Wat he did during d ethnic war in kano

Ogbomoso is also home to many Hausa nd Ghanaians born there...... Cos we inter marry
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by stonemasonn: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
IBBG:
i feel kwankoso is more of a bigot than atiku, he seems to carry dis fulani tin for head well well. so i'll prefer atiku to him
Kwankwaso is Hausa nah not Fulani.
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by emi14: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2017
“It is a well-known fact that Governor Ganduje is not happy with the APC’s style of leadership and its commitment to stand on the side of the truth.....why is he not happy with APC styles of leadership?. Is anything wrong with the leadership? If "yes" change
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by IBBG(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
Kwankwaso is Hausa nah not Fulani.
Nevertheless atiku to me is more liberal than kwankwaso. we don't need a divisive figure as president.
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by haulforte123: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES FOR FARM PRODUCTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE RATES!!!

For More Questions, Click here www.haulforte.com for a Chat.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: 08121362702.
Re: Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party by stonemasonn: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
IBBG:
Nevertheless atiku to me is more liberal than kwankwaso. we don't need a divisive figure as president.
Don't they all appear liberal until ..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / Yobe North Senatorial Candate: Lawan Meets Buhari Behind Closed Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.