Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu (1428 Views)

SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / We’ve Recovered Sensitive Boko Haram Documents—lai MOHAMMED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by ganisucks(f): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
The Acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu has said that he does not know how much the commission under him has recovered from national looters so far.
Mr. Magu said this while briefing and responding to questions from Senators during his screening on Wednesday. Recall that the Senate again rejected to confirm Magu for the second time as the substantive Chairman of the anti-graft agency. This is equally sequel to another letter from the Department of State Services, DSS, to the Senate saying Mr. Magu is unfit to head the anti-graft agency.The majority of the Senators, in a popular vote, rejected Magu as EFCC’s boss.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dont-know-much-weve-recovered-looters-magu/
Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by ganisucks(f): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
I give up on this government. This government is fake and has failed. Nonsense thieves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by saintikechi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
the man is incompetent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by mile12crises: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maybe Buhari deposited the funds in the UK hospital......
Mr vegetable is going back to hospital so he booked hospital bed ahead of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by bet9ja(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
They chairman of EFCC does not know how much they have recovered, we are finish in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by bedspread: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
WITH THIS SERMON FROM MAGU I DECLARE THIS GOVERNMENT AS A MUCH MORE FAILED AND CORRUPT GOVERNMENT...

THAT MEANS ALL THESE SO CALLED RECOVERED MONIES ARE IN THE BANKS AND HOUSES OF CERTAIN PERSONS..

IT IS WELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by casiello(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
How can one who is in the business of recovering money, especially illegitimate money not keep track of the amount recovered.
This simply proves he lacks accountability and as such anyone lacking this attribute is unfit to lead the commission. He simply dug his grave with that incompetent response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by cstr151: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
That is if you even believe they recovered anything.
Nigeria has been raped beyond sense. It does not take too much for any government in Nigeria that wants to shine to excel.
But it seems Nigeria just move from fry-pan to fire. And some people believe this is the best government for their future.
And the worst thing is, if there is an outcry to replace him with a more credible individual, the next thing you hear from fatherless afonja idiotts on nairaland is IPOB .
Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by Jokerman(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol... because you have rearranged the funds with Buhari and d cabals... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by Mboi2: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
casiello:
How can one who is in the business of recovering money, especially illegitimate money not keep track of the amount recovered.
This simply proves he lacks accountability and as such anyone lacking this attribute is unfit to lead the commission. He simply dug his grave with that incompetent response.
Can you just imagine they fraud called APC and Buhari. So they billions of dollars and billions of naira you've been writing on paper that he recovered, they have been putting them in different accounts or they don't know who has been keeping them? Am sorry for their country called Nigeria.
Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by franklingud(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Whaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hei!!!
Wetin man never see for this naija zoo.

Nnamdi kanu said it and they jailed him, calling him a terrorist.

This country is nothing but a Zoo! QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by Horus(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIB5QByXDU

Magu to Senate: I won't disclose figures of recovered loot
Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by Dcomrade(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
What a silly statement from a clueless man! This shows how incompetent this Man is.
How can you be recovering loots without keeping records? This means they are relooting the recovered loots. This is what happens when you fight corruption with propaganda. This man should be investigated immediately undecided
Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by Horus(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
ganisucks:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dont-know-much-weve-recovered-looters-magu/

There is a difference between "I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters" and "I won't disclose figures of recovered loot"
Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by ivandragon: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Magu is 'symptomic' of the malaise afflicting this regime.

PMB has appointed into key positions, people of his caliber... persons who are big on brawn, but with virtual absence of brains...

the head of such a sensitive agency should know that he must have regular updates of recovered or forfeited funds & since he is even appearing before the Senate, he should have a figure of what is in the account as at, at least, a week ago.

someone here is trying to twist the matter that Magu can't disclose the amount, why? why the secrecy? already they have refused to release the names & only mention those names when it serves their vindictive or distractive purpose of rubbishing the opposition.

Magu might be a 'hard hitter', but he lacks the brains to be truly effective.
Re: I Don’t Know How Much We’ve Recovered From Looters – Magu by bubbllie(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
I beg to differ sir OP. In the video, he said it will be difficult for him to disclose the figure. He didn't say "I don't know."

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lands At Makurdi Airport 4 Working Visit,received By Gov. Ortom(pics) / The Yoruba's Have Spoken We Await The Igbo's To Speak / What Can You Call This Action Of One Of Nnamdi Kanu's Followers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.