Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? (2103 Views)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part / See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
This girl na hot cake 4 my hostel area fine girl with nice shape be like say she day do yoga neva get chance to ask her, this girl day always shadow me I no 2 fine o but I get swagg but fear day catch me cos she's a year senior, to cut it short as a gayman I summon courage I follow her reason says bae u re so beautiful dats why we always get eyes contact make she no vez I can't help but 2 look she smile, dat day I happy like say mmm don return my moneey small small we begin day talk I always form comedian when she laugh me I bone face, shes already into me , my girlfriend day jealous she said don't you knw say dat girl pass your level, mtcheww I ignore her, tank god it my birthday dats the easiest way to enter her finally I invite her she come 6pm to 12am, thank god my sex addict girlfriend left earlier, me I don take small orijin mixed with weed, come babe let dance she agree I touch he bum she no talk be like say god day help me, we went out 4 a little talk she sit on my lap in a dry gotta she say my mouth day smell me I said why do want a kiss no reply we leta kissed I open her zip she no talk I begin day finger I put dat fingers into her mouth she lick me too I lick, immediately I introduce her as my new girlfriend to my friends she no talk, to cut d story short I smash her dat nyt for my place overnight with highness, this girl don fall 4 me already, I no one fvck up so make I take small tm to day smash her, with tm I no day perceive any odour 4 me na just 2 smash her and she day enjoy am, one twilight evening she just show up without informing, she just enter begin day romance dat tym I neva take anything I won excuse her sshe no gree I begin day finger her, d water way comot from her toto go full bucket my bedsheets don spoil already this tin come begin day smell badly my prick come down straight she suck am we leta smash, now I can't deal with dat smelly toto any more, no one could believe me because of my chop and run behaviour and dis girl is so clean and pretty now i have begin to day avoid her but she kept coming for the prick and I don't kw how 2 tell her, her puss* is fishe, how can I treat this pls without her knowing Abeg help me, cos am already hating the girl
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Young03(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chisos, which school u dey so?
Them no de teach how to use punctuation marks for that school?
Ur lecturer must hear this

5 Likes

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
sorry sir, it's unilorin
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Young03(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
pepemendy:
sorry sir, it's unilorin
ur Vc must see this
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by subtlemee(f): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
It has nothing to do with the smell it's been there from inception as you said you are tired and what you should be asking us is various means of ditching her
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by B2Spirits1: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
She needs antibiotics. Tell that you want her take antibiotics once in a while in a bid to keep her safe from germs.

1 Like

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
She needs to go to hospital, that's an infection.
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by subtlemee(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
pepemendy:
sorry sir, it's unilorin

That's why lecturers are slapping sense into you guys

2 Likes

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by B2Spirits1: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
It happened to my gal at a stage. Mere opening her yansh, odour would permeate the whole room to the living room. Omo come see hatred from my heart. I bought that 1200 naira ciprotab and gave her to use it. She asked why, and I said it will rid her of unknown germs. I told I have the feeling that she needs it to keep her hygienic. She's now fine. I love her so much.

1 Like

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by youngest85(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why did u decide to date aunty linda?

1 Like

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
B2Spirits1:
It happened to my gal at a stage. Mere opening her yansh, odour would permeate the whole room to the living room. Omo come see hatred from my heart. I bought that 1200 naira ciprotab and gave her to use it. She asked why, and I said it will rid her of unknown germs. I told I have the feeling that she needs it to keep her hygienic. She's now fine. I love her so much.
dat hatred is developing fastest like lagos, thanks man
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
B2Spirits1:
She needs antibiotics. Tell that you want her take antibiotics once in a while in a bid to keep her safe from germs.
what antibiotics?
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
subtlemee:
It has nothing to do with the smell it's been there from inception as you said you are tired and what you should be asking us is various means of ditching her
tell me sir
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by zeezeegal(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kikikikiki
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by olac21(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
pepemendy:
sorry sir, it's unilorin
You fvck up big time-you put my school down!nice meeting a coleague here..but you cant treat without her knowing!

1 Like

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lool Lord save us from stank pussies,did you say you licked it? Ewww guy u f up big time

2 Likes

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
ceejayx:
Lool Lord save us from stank pussies,did you say you licked it? Ewww guy u f up big time
then I didn't kw twas fishee
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by pepemendy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
Kikikikiki
wetn happen
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
pepemendy:
then I didn't kw twas fishee
Hmm guess u were love struck.
Play safe nxt time
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by rhymesnoni(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
had similar issue wit ma x, lemme tell u its an infection (std) to be preciese, she shd see a doctor.
hope u neva kpansh her without protection?
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
all the smelly pussies i have come across were fair and fine gals. idiot tins
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
pepemendy:
This girl na hot cake 4 my hostel area fine girl with nice shape be like say she day do yoga neva get chance to ask her, this girl day always shadow me I no 2 fine o but I get swagg but fear day catch me cos she's a year senior, to cut it short as a gayman I summon courage I follow her reason says bae u re so beautiful dats why we always get eyes contact make she no vez I can't help but 2 look she smile, dat day I happy like say mmm don return my moneey small small we begin day talk I always form comedian when she laugh me I bone face, shes already into me , my girlfriend day jealous she said don't you knw say dat girl pass your level, mtcheww I ignore her, tank god it my birthday dats the easiest way to enter her finally I invite her she come 6pm to 12am, thank god my sex addict girlfriend left earlier, me I don take small orijin mixed with weed, come babe let dance she agree I touch he bum she no talk be like say god day help me, we went out 4 a little talk she sit on my lap in a dry gotta she say my mouth day smell me I said why do want a kiss no reply we leta kissed I open her zip she no talk I begin day finger I put dat fingers into her mouth she lick me too I lick, immediately I introduce her as my new girlfriend to my friends she no talk, to cut d story short I smash her dat nyt for my place overnight with highness, this girl don fall 4 me already, I no one fvck up so make I take small tm to day smash her, with tm I no day perceive any odour 4 me na just 2 smash her and she day enjoy am, one twilight evening she just show up without informing, she just enter begin day romance dat tym I neva take anything I won excuse her sshe no gree I begin day finger her, d water way comot from her toto go full bucket my bedsheets don spoil already this tin come begin day smell badly my prick come down straight she suck am we leta smash, now I can't deal with dat smelly toto any more, no one could believe me because of my chop and run behaviour and dis girl is so clean and pretty now i have begin to day avoid her but she kept coming for the prick and I don't kw how 2 tell her, her puss* is fishe, how can I treat this pls without her knowing Abeg help me, cos am already hating the girl
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Girls be looking at this thread like

1 Like

Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by zeezeegal(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
pepemendy:
wetn happen
Am Raffin Na
Re: Can I Treat Her Smelly Virgina Without Her Knowing? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Young03:

Illorin nursery and primary school

(1) (Reply)

$100m Not To Have Sex Ever Again In Your Life, Would You ACCEPT? / 12 Signs That You’ve Found "The One" / We Guys Ain't Being Thoughtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.