Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Should My Friend Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should My Friend Do (620 Views)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This / FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should My Friend Do by willi926(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
A friend of mine met me this evening looking down and somehow worried, I tot it was because of his lost to bet9ja that made him look that way until he opened up to tell me something very funny( to me sha).
He said last night him and his gal were doing the do until maybe in the hight of the excitement and sweetness of the doing the do the babe shouted another persons name “samson". He said his pen is shrinked immediately grin, that up to this moment he still confused as to wat to do, cos this gal is a gal he has been dating 4 complete 11month or Mayb a year and he has never seen any sign that Mayb she will one day cheat on him. Nw he is asking me he should do cos it's as if he is losing his mind. So my people make una help me put mouth 4 this matter and pardon any grammatical blunder u may encounter while reading.
Re: What Should My Friend Do by youngest85(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let me just tell u d fact. D gal has Hiv, leave her alone
Re: What Should My Friend Do by WHITEWIZARD(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Its obvious she is cheating on him..
So he should approach the lady about it or he should keep sleeping with her until he get tired of her...
Its obvious she too do not take you serious.
so let the sex be what brings you both together..

1 Like

Re: What Should My Friend Do by missyge(f): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
willi926:
A friend of mine met me this evening looking down and somehow worried, I tot it was because of his lost to bet9ja that made him look that way until he opened up to tell me something very funny( to me sha).
He said last night him and his gal were doing the do until maybe in the hight of the excitement and sweetness of the doing the do the babe shouted another persons name “samson". He said his pen is shrinked immediately grin, that up to this moment he still confused as to wat to do, cos this gal is a gal he has been dating 4 complete 11month or Mayb a year and he has never seen any sign that Mayb she will one day cheat on him. Nw he is asking me he should do cos it's as if he is losing his mind. So my people make una help me put mouth 4 this matter and pardon any grammatical blunder u may encounter while reading.
Tell him ask her who samson is
Re: What Should My Friend Do by Nne5: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
undecided
Maybe she is Delilah. Who knows?

2 Likes

Re: What Should My Friend Do by willi926(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
missyge:
Tell him ask her who samson is
Samson fit be her ex lover na or side bobo. Cos I no 4 sure non of her siblings bear samson neither her father
Re: What Should My Friend Do by willi926(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:
undecided

Maybe she is Delilah. Who knows?
lol, no be small delilah oo
Re: What Should My Friend Do by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Give her time she will get over it and start calling your name. Most times you always call that name you are used too. Samson could be her ex they both had a good relationship until something beyond their control separated them.

So relax and don't judge her yet. I know say e dey pain but calm down

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship Question / A Lady Crying Out On When She Will Marry. Who Will Marry Her. / Marriage Problems: Why I Feel No Regret About Cheating On My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.