Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss (25928 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by texazzpete(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
I finished her last night. Ashawwoo claiming makeup artist. BossNation jumped on her, no time.

All her thousands of followers flushed down the toilet.

You 'finished' her.

See what you're posting. A grown man. Cavorting gleefully at successfully cyber-bullying a female.

Has your 'finishing' reduced her bank balance and increased yours?

3 Likes

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Caseless: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:
Tbh she posted rubbish not like i support tboss anyway.Seems she beefing tboss.

I don't know why people don't conceal emotions. I may be angry with sm1 and the person will never know .I'm like that.
you're a terrible person.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by abiolasogey(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nne5:
Tbh she posted rubbish not like i support tboss anyway.Seems she beefing tboss.

I don't know why people don't conceal emotions. I may be angry with sm1 and the person will never know .I'm like that.
. Wu cum ask yu? undecided undecided

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
texazzpete:

You 'finished' her.

See what you're posting. A grown man. Cavorting gleefully at successfully cyber-bullying a female.

Has your 'finishing' reduced her bank balance and increased yours?
E pain you.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wetin happen wey una wan finish Nne5?
C'mon ...allow her breathe. My initial reaction was to correct her too that keeping silent when angry is not the best but you guys have done enough of that already. Its Ok. Look at it this way... instead of lashing out at our object of anger, we can maturely iron out the issue with the person or forget it if our heart permits. So silence is still Ok if you can really forgo whatever got you upset. (It's not every little thing that needs to become an issue). If not, its still Ok to spill but not in a dangerous harmful manner.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Nne5: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Loisemm:
Wetin happen wey una wan finish Nne5?
C'mon ...allow her breathe. My initial reaction was to correct her too that keeping silent when angry is not the best but you guys have done enough of that already. Its Ok. Look at it this way... instead of lashing out at our object of anger, we can maturely iron out the issue with the person or forget it if our heart permits. So silence is still Ok if you can really forgo whatever got you upset. (It's not every little thing that needs to become an issue). If not, its still Ok to spill but not in a dangerous harmful manner.
Thank you.Tell them
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Ayblaize(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mtcheew.. Adonbilivit ...because of ordinary tboss shii she deleted her account with over 14.1k followers... She Prolly changed her username..Think

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Ayblaize(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mtcheew.. Adonbilivit ...because of ordinary tboss shii she deleted her account with over 14.1k followers... She Prolly changed her username..Think 2

Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by Elxandre(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Kobicove:
So people actually have the time to watch this show
A grown man ranting and analyzing mundane issues like this is actually painful to watch.

A man is boasting of going to rant on someone's Instagram account.
Lord help us.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by texazzpete(m): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
E pain you.

Nah. It just made me feel sorry for you.
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by GreatLibra: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
you get mind oh ........ sadyou get mind oh ........
Re: Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss by dadavivo: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
texazzpete:

Nah. It just made me feel sorry for you.
Nah, E pain you wella, that's why you're quoting me at the first place. and am so so happy my comment pained you wella. i swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / 12 Nollywood Portraits To Feature In Chicago Museum [PICS] / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.