Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting (19595 Views)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Ibe Kachikwu And Dickson (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by hadjipapiey(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
[img]Wetin our ear and eyes no go see for this country![/img]
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Progressive01(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
PDP is dead, buried , is rotten already with carcass in the grave, if they like let them hold closed door meeting with Abacha in the grave, PDP is already decaying in the grave, Ex -President Jonathan who was defeated and booted out of office finally nailed the coffin of PDP with his hands and ever since then it is >>>>> Rest in pieces to PDP, next news jare wink
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
cool
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by cutegoddy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
pdp and mmm wetin b d difference?
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
PDP put your house in order! even though you had your obvious shortcomings your party is far better than the Mad cow party holding sway presently.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by oluis: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
The difference between APC and PDP, is president Buhari integrity.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by onojujohn53: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is Babangida still relevant in the system? For Dickson and his evil men to still be holding closed door meetings with the likes of Babangida actually proved to Nigerians that PDP has nothing to offer other than continuous looting. PDP is dead and buried. Nigerians are tired of evil men(PDP)
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
PDP is dead, buried , is rotten already with carcass in the grave, if they like let them hold closed door meeting with Abacha in the grave, PDP is already decaying in the grave, Ex -President Jonathan who was defeated and booted out of office finally nailed the coffin of PDP with his hands and ever since then it is >>>>> Rest in pieces to PDP, next news jare wink

wat a legendary fool U are...............please think well b4 posting
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by AngelicBeing: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
[s]
tescoman90:

wat a legendary fool U are...............please think well b4 posting
[/s] He pain am, kid ,you are the greatest fool in the whole universe and your brain needs to be properly formatted to function well to present day reality, now buzz off, my last response to you, nonsense angry angry angry angry

Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] He pain am, kid ,you are the greatest fool in the whole universe and your brain needs to be properly formatted to function well to present day reality, now buzz off, my last response to you, nonsense angry angry angry angry

i dont have to argue wit senile,retarded fool like U.............plz continue Mr wailer.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by mrtheo33: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
Babangida should go and join MKO wherever he is
as he refused to join MKO then u send him to meet him. Think 1st b4 u talk
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Well the thing is when I was travel back in my Nation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria I heard Nigeria has a lot of political parties in Nigeria and I PDP, APC, and And all that so I trying too get too know my Country Nigeria, thank you and God bless you all.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by aulermed(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
Wasted effort.

PDP is gone forever. Special thanks to the party's handlers and poor track records.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by aulermed(m): 2:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Limitednow:
THE Governor of Bayelsa State, Hon. Seriake Dickson, and former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi met behind closed door in Minna, the Niger State capital, on Wednesday.

The meeting took place at the retired General’s Hilltop mansion.

According to reliable sources, the meeting was centered around the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party.

Babangida is a founding member of the PDP, while Dickson was elected governor on its platform.

Dickson, who did not speak with journalists after the meeting, which lasted about one hour, was said to have driven off immediately it ended.

Dickson was said to have met alone with Babangida in his private study, away from the prying eyes of aides of both politicians.

The source said: “The Governor, after an hour, came out of the meeting and did not disclose the purpose of the visit, but instead got into his car and zoomed off.”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/pdp-crisis-babangida-gov-dickson-in-closed-door-meeting/

RIP to PDP.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by madjune(m): 3:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Anytime I see some politician in some courtesy call meeting or consulting mode with IBB, it reminds me of some old fool that doesn't know where the rain began to beat him and suddenly stops at a market close to his house to buy umbrella.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by bakila: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2017
researcherdotcom:
wot should i say now self. is ibb still relevant in nigeria politics
Abi? When Abu Lolo defeated him and his platoon at the last elections.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by bakila: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2017
researcherdotcom:
wot should i say now self. is ibb still relevant in nigeria politics
Abi? When Abu Lolo defeated him and his platoon at the last elections.
madjune:
Anytime I see some politician in some courtesy call meeting or consulting mode with IBB, it reminds me of some old fool that doesn't know where the rain began to beat him and suddenly stops at a market close to his house to buy umbrella.
You provided the summery and conclusion.
Thank you.
Re: PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting by Dnationconsult: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Welcome to ENU-ANI MEGA CITY.
The first green luxury residence in Nigeria situated along Asaba/Benin expressway Delta State.

There are those who appreciate nature's finest things and there are those who live among them.
Welcome to life at the heart of nature. For those who live here, clean air and cooler limes are a slice of everyday reality where luxury, lifestyle and natural beauty meet in perfect harmony. Where the best outdoor living springs to life in ways you never imagined. Where nature embraces you with open arms and never let go. Where love for the world around you is second nature. THIS IS ENU-ANI MEGA CITY.

ENU-ANI MEGA CITY Asaba Delta State is the first green luxury residence in Nigeria which is along Asaba/Benin Express Way, just 8km from the Asaba International Airport and is seated on a 10 million square meters of land. Best described as paradise on earth it is surrounded by enchanting lust for greenery and cascading features.

Basically there are four (4) items for sale which are at a 40% discount.

1). ROSE - PLATINUM PLOT: This consist of 105 units of plots, allocated for building duplexes of your choice in consonance with the community standard. These plots are measured at 929 square meters (100ft by 100ft).
Price: N2,100,000.

2). ROSE - GOLD PLOT: This consist of 125 units of plots, allocated for building bungalows of your choice in consonance with the community standards. These plots are measured at 465 square meters (100ft by 50ft).
Price: N1,100,000.

3). ROSE - GOLD BUNGALOWS: These are already built bungalows on the ROSE - GOLD plots of land. They are all 3 bedrooms with 4 toilets, all rooms ensuite and exquisite floor tilings amongst other life enhanced standard facilities.
Price: N10,500,000.

4). ROSE - SILVER BUNGALOWS: These are already built bungalows on a 279 square meters (50ft by 50ft) plot of land. They are all 3 bedrooms with 3 toilets and exquisite floor tilings amongst other life enhanced standard facilities.
Price: N8,500,000.

Other major features of this breathtaking ENU-ANI MEGA CITY includes:
1). The beautiful lawn 4m before the fence.
2). 13,000 square metre Rose garden park.
3). Solar powered street light.
4). Fully equipped security guard.
5). Interlocked streets.
6). Childrens play ground.
7). Central water supply system.
cool. Walk ways.
9). Shopping mall.
10). World class 4 star hotel.
11). Top class cinema gallery, night life and restaurants.
12). Schools and nurseries going green starts early.

FOR MORE DETAILS AND INSPECTION:

HEAD OFFICE: 3 Gallant Chichi Drive, opposite Asaba stadium, Asaba Delta State.

SALES HOTLINE: 09092103182

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Speaker, Peter Azi, Impeached By House Of Assembly / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m / Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.