Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia (1583 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia by NaijaLoaded24: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2017

I was starring. I was caught in the display. Cynthia kept on trying to illustrate to the Junior student before her how she wanted her to clean up her dusty sandals. She kept leaning forward while doing so. But as she did this, I was continuously being explicitly presented with what had suddenly become a highly erotic view. Her panties as well as her blue mini combat shorts, have ridden down the cheeks of her big ass and was now revealing the crack of her bum mid-way down. I was stupendously mesmerized by this. And as her body went back and forth with her many gesticulations, her ass swung to and fro, prompting the young student’s eyes, as well as mine, to dance around with the rather fat mass of flesh. My pussy easily reacted to this and in just a moment, I sensed the moisture form inside of me. It took quite a while and a great deal before I could finally disengage myself from such gawking. It had been a thoroughly enticing experience but equally one that was accompanied with a great deal of absurdity, overall. I wasn’t into girls if I were to be frank. In fact, going by the definitions of the various sexual orientations known to the world, I am simply straight. Back home, I have this dude I call my boyfriend. Tunde by name and we have had sex once. He popped my cheery in the course and since then, I have longed to do it again with him. I had never had any feelings for any girl and cannot think of anytime I ever even gave being with any other girl a thought... [b] CONTINUE READING +18 STORY – MY DIRTY FRIEND Cynthia Full Episode Here- http://celebrityvibez.com/18-story-my-dirty-friend-cynthia/

(1) (Reply)

4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? / Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.