Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! (2978 Views)

Is This Why Our Nigerian Girls Don't Reply Chats? / What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by NaijaDryGuy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
engrMikemd:
56'De Bruyne picks out an absolutely fabulous, defence-splitting pass in behind the full-back for Sterling who runs in behind and hits the byline. The former Liverpool man looks indecisive and ends up attempting to pick out Aguero, but the ball is poor which means the Argentine is beaten to the ball by Raggi! That was a HUGE chance!

engrMikemd:
the prior written authority of Goal.com
MONACO vs MANCHESTER CITY
LIVE
UEFA Champions League
67'
2 - 0
(HT 2 - 0) (AGG 5 - 5)
3/15/17
K. Mbappe Lottin 8'
Fabinho 29'
PREVIEW BET LINEUPS
LIVE
59' Tiémoué Bakayoko
58' Kevin De Bruyne
29' Benjamin Mendy
29' Fábio Henrique Tavares
11' Bacary Sagna
8' Kylian Mbappe Lottin
8' Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva
65'VITAL SAVE FROM SUBASIC! Fernandinho clips a lovely ball over the top of the opposition defence and Silva collects to feet before jinking inside and then setting up Aguero. The City striker finds himself one-on-one with the goalkeeper, but comes out second best as the Monaco stopper remains big to make the block!

Bro, Kini ye?
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
63'Jardim will be fairly worried at how much the energy levels of Monaco have dropped since the break as the second period has been all-City. The hosts are still going through as it stands, but Guardiola's men are playing with an increased tempo going forward now.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

I can accept the fact that you've never been physically beaten, but i can't accept that you've never been punished.

Even abroad, they punish their kids one way or the other.
well i know its hard to believe..
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
the prior written authority of Goal.com
MONACO vs MANCHESTER CITY
LIVE
UEFA Champions League
67'
2 - 0
(HT 2 - 0) (AGG 5 - 5)
3/15/17
K. Mbappe Lottin 8'
Fabinho 29'
PREVIEW BET LINEUPS
LIVE
59' Tiémoué Bakayoko
58' Kevin De Bruyne
29' Benjamin Mendy
29' Fábio Henrique Tavares
11' Bacary Sagna
8' Kylian Mbappe Lottin
8' Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva
65'VITAL SAVE FROM SUBASIC! Fernandinho clips a lovely ball over the top of the opposition defence and Silva collects to feet before jinking inside and then setting up Aguero. The City striker finds himself one-on-one with the goalkeeper, but comes out second best as the Monaco stopper remains big to make the block!
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

Bro, Kini ye?
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
engrMikemd:
56'De Bruyne picks out an absolutely fabulous, defence-splitting pass in behind the full-back for Sterling who runs in behind and hits the byline. The former Liverpool man looks indecisive and ends up attempting to pick out Aguero, but the ball is poor which means the Argentine is beaten to the ball by Raggi! That was a HUGE chance!
niqqa you are on the wrong thread
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by NaijaDryGuy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
well i know its hard to believe..

It's your life sha.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
67'OH THAT IS AWFUL FROM SANE! The former Schalke man, who has become increasingly prominent as time has gone on, gets into another brilliant position near the byline on the left wing. However, with Aguero waiting for the pass, he goes for goal from a ridiculous angle with Subasic coming out, only to see his attempt slam into the side netting.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamJix:
niqqa you are on the wrong thread
like seriously
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
engrMikemd:

grin cheesy
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
71'Goal Leroy Sané
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
71'GOOOAAAAAALLLL! GOOOAAAALLL FOR CITY! The visitors strike back! Sterling picks up possession on the right wing and takes on Mendy at left-back before cutting inside to get the shot away. Subasic can only parry to his left, where Sane pops up to smash into the roof of the net! Two-one!
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by NaijaDryGuy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
engrMikemd:
71'Goal Leroy Sané

Guy! Guy! E don do na
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
73'Guardiola really is something else. His side are currently protecting a lead away from home in the Champions League but he is in the dugout shouting at them to continue bombing forward for more goals! Incredible - he clearly thinks this Monaco side have another goal in them!
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

Guy! Guy! E don do na
this is ma thread and I can do whatever I like
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by ElizaVeta(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
engrMikemd:

why your mouth con be like that
what about it?
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
74'Another booking now, and it is a damaging one for Manchester City as Sterling will now miss the first leg of the quarter-final. That is if the Citizens do indeed get there, of course!
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
ElizaVeta:
what about it?
I reserve my comments
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
83'Guardiola follows suit and makes his opening change, and no surprises to see a striker coming on in the form of Kelechi Iheanacho, who certainly has a good goals-to-games ratio. How they could do with another here! He replaces Clichy.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
85'FIVE minutes to go and City are really running out of time to keep their Champions League dream alive. Guardiola has NEVER went out of this competition at this stage with Barcelona and Bayern Munich so the disappointments will be fresh for him too, but there is still time left!
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by falcon01: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
REIIGN:
Dude, you're improving. smiley
do you mean what i think you mean grin
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
90'+1'Third and final change from Jardim as he attempts to waste some time for the sidelines. Leaving the pitch is Germain and coming on is Nabil Dirar.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
90'+2'THREE minutes of added time have been allocated by the referee which seems a bit low considering the plethora of substitutions we have seen. Meanwhile, Sterling poorly wasted an opportunity down the right by overhitting a cross.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by engrMikemd(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Full-time at Stade Louis II. Monaco are THROUGH to the quarter-final of the Champions League thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester City on the night, and a 6-6 away goals win on aggregate. The vital goal came from Bakayoko 13 minutes from time as he sent a bullet header home to send Pep Guardiola's men out. Thanks for joining us, see you next time.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

Guy! Guy! E don do na

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by pressplay411(m): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Can't forget this!
She caught me pilfering from dad's wallet and scolded me. I just knew that wasn't the end of it.
I can't remember what I was dreaming about but it was abruptly interrupted by an extraordinary lashing.
Mom was the petting and dotting type so I knew I definitely crossed the line.
Never stole a dime ever after.
Re: Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! by LePrezident(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2017
pressplay411:
Can't forget this!
She caught me pilfering from dad's wallet and scolded me. I just knew that wasn't the end of it.
I can't remember what I was dreaming about but it was abruptly interrupted by an extraordinary lashing.
Mom was the petting and dotting type so I knew I definitely crossed the line.
Never stole a dime ever after.

Ehen? shocked when was this? Was it between JS 1 to 3?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? / Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Romantic Homes / Ladies, Run For Your Live If You See Any Man That Sucks Orange Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.