Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews (24356 Views)

Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
This work exclusively belong to the writer.you are advised to get the writer's permission before using it for anything whatsoever.note that it is a complete work of fiction. any resemblance to places,events or persons, be it living or dead is just a total coincidence.

p.s -may contain strong languages,explicit sex scenes and a lot of horrifying depiction.so I advise you to back off if you are the lily livered kinda person.your comment,critics and encouragement are mostly welcomed.

Prologue
The loud echoes of incessant wails and cries hovered all over the four corners of the dimly illuminated room.The echoes although loud with a shrill couldn't be heard even outside the slaughter house.obviously,it was the voice of a woman in agony.But alas,the strong wind blowing outside had made the words of the woman incomprehensible.outside the lone building of torture,the intensity of the winds had drowned the distant hooting of owls and cries of bats.The moon had gone into his hood,firmly hidden and sheathed bowing to mother nature.The tall overgrown trees which stood with great impudence all bowed as if paying some sort of obeisance to mother nature.The loud bolts of thunderclaps sneaked its way into the eerie night and the rain began in earnest pouring in large goblets into the dark night.

cc
lalasticala
divepen
ritababe
angelinasto
yungtemy
hadampson
yewandequeen

The list is endless pls invite more pple

CHAPTER ONE
Lost
--------------------------
The cool evening breeze blew softly on Adams Morrison unhappy face as he stared out through the window of their eighteen-seater bus.He was looking out through the window but his mind has wandered far away to the happenings around him.He had been having strange nightmares of which he couldn't picture any meaning to.But he was sure that anything it means,it could not be good.He could vividly recall how he always dreamt of things-good and bad.How his friends had tagged him 'weird'.Although,that was a long time ago.It was a long time ago,but the memory still look fresh just like yesterday.He just hoped every nightmare he had had should not happen.He had made up his mind not to come with them.But his girlfriend had changed his mind at a later time.He had always had a soft spot for a woman's tears,not to talk of his girlfriend's and she had use just that to convince him to join in the trip.He couldn't just watch her cry and knowing he was the cause of it made his heart shattered.He looked towards his side and saw his girlfriend looking so peaceful in her sleep.He looked towards the window and he could see that the moon has perched up looking so dull while gradually retreating into the night sky. The once lively and bright night had suddenly turned eerily dark.The wind blew hard and his nose caught a whiff of the coming rain.He like sleeping while the rain falls.He relaxed fully,prepared for a nap.soon,nature took over and he was caught in a deep slumber...................

CONTINUATION
The loud blaring of an emergency siren blared incessantly from the eighteen-seater bus.The siren being deep and loud had penetrated deep into the passengers ear,making some of the passenger stir and wake."what happened?"Jack asked no one as he woke up,his head throbbing painfully."i guess we just had an accident"Angela the red-haired chipped."what the hell!how did it happen?"Derek asked,grunting in pain."I dunno,i heard someone shouted 'watch out',then there was a crash"Angela replied."Oh my God"Jack muttered."let's wake the others and get out of here"Adams advised speaking for the first time."And where do we go from here,our great adviser?"Derek asked with mock seriousness."I don't know,but let's get out of here first"Adams answered."Yeah,i quite agree with adams"Josh said and continued."Gettin out of this place should be our top priority".They all nodded and they set to wake the others who were passed out and slightly injured.
Some moments later they were all out of the vechicle,talking about the temporary place they could lay their heads.Adams mind was absent from their discussion,he only stood there,wondering if this a trap.Everything had happened so fast.He know there was more to the accident,but couldn't lay a finger on how or what made it happen.He felt something breeze past his face.Startled,he jumped up out of reflex,then the others busted into laughter."Hey man,are you thinking of getting between that legs already"Josh joked,pointing to caroline,while the other burst out laughing."Oh common don't be silly,am only thinking of things"Adams defended."Thinking of things indeed"Josh said with a smirk.Adams smiled and walked towards caroline,who had her head buried in her phone.
Josh followed him immediately,mischief ebbed on his face.Then he involuntarily moved his gaze farther towards the woods.Something caught his attention as fear overtook his whole being.He then scream out loud before passing out..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by YungTemy(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2017
hardeygbolar:
This work exclusively belong to the writer.you are advised to get the writer's permission before using it for anything whatsoever.note that it is a complete work of fiction. any resemblance to places,events or persons, be it living or dead is just a total coincidence.

p.s -may contain strong languages,explicit sex scenes and a lot of horrifying depiction.so I advise you to back off if you are the lily livered kinda person.your comment,critics and encouragement are mostly welcomed.

Prologue
The loud echoes of incessant wails and cries hovered all over the four corners of the dimly illuminated room.The echoes although loud with a shrill couldn't be heard even outside the slaughter house.obviously,it was the voice of a woman in agony.But alas,the strong wind blowing outside had made the words of the woman incomprehensible.outside the lone building of torture,the intensity of the winds had drowned the distant hooting of owls and cries of bats.The moon had gone into his hood,firmly hidden and sheathed bowing to mother nature.The tall overgrown trees which stood with great impudence all bowed as if paying some sort of obeisance to mother nature.The loud bolts of thunderclaps sneaked its way into the eerie night and the rain began in earnest pouring in large goblets into the dark night.

cc
lalasticala
divepen
ritababe
angelinasto
yungtemy
hadampson
yewandequeen

The list is endless pls invite more pple

CHAPTER ONE
Lost
The cool evening breeze blew softly on Adams Morrison unhappy face as he stared out through the window of their eighteen-seater bus.He was looking out through the window but his mind has wandered far away to the happenings around him.He had been having strange nightmares of which he couldn't picture any meaning to.But he was sure that anything it means,it could not be good.He could vividly recall how he always dreamt of things-good and bad.How his friends had tagged him 'weird'.Although,that was a long time ago.It was a long time ago,but the memory still look fresh just like yesterday.He just hoped every nightmare he had had should not happen.He had made up his mind not to come with them.But his girlfriend had changed his mind at a later time.He had always had a soft spot for a woman's tears,not to talk of his girlfriend's and she had use just that to convince him to join in the trip.He couldn't just watch her cry and knowing he was the cause of it made his heart shattered.He looked towards his side and saw his girlfriend looking so peaceful in her sleep.He looked towards the window and he could see that the moon has perched up looking so dull while gradually retreating into the night sky. The once lively and bright night had suddenly turned eerily dark.The wind blew hard and his nose caught a whiff of the coming rain.He like sleeping while the rain falls.He relaxed fully,prepared for a nap.soon,nature took over and he was caught in a deep slumber...................
nice write up bro.
Thanks for the mention
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks for the mention.. #simply following

cc: harameede99, oludare007, TMdavidwest, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, hormobolanle, skillful01, dtobs, spdazzy, azeequeen, olatex25, lecheM, alamiendagash, kingofcasting, michelle55, rachealfst, ladiesboo, ikombe, johnsown1, wizsolzy, funmilayojummy, oladapxon, nikz

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Hadampson:

cc: harameede99, oludare007, TMdavidwest, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, hormobolanle, skillful01, dtobs, spdazzy, azeequeen, olatex25, lecheM, alamiendagash, kingofcasting, michelle55, rachealfst, ladiesboo, ikombe, johnsown1, wizsolzy, funmilayojummy, oladapxon, nikz
thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
CONTINUATION
------------
Adams woke up groggily to a hand shaking him roughly."what the Bleep is wrong with you,do you wanna scream the bus down or what?".Derek shouted angrily at Adams,clutching his shirt."Get away from him,you jerk".Caroline pushed him away from Adams."Now don't let me break my rules of not hitting women".Derek threatened,sauntering to his seat."Are you okay?".Caroline asked with worry."Yeah,am good".Adams replied with a smile,trying to mask his worry."Are you sure,you know am always here for you".She pressed further."Common,it's nothing to worry about".He reaffirmed."Okay"She gave up,resting her head on his shoulder.He pulled her closer as his mind wandered to his recurring dreams.He had dreamt that their bus had broken down on a lone road and.....He tried remembering what happened next,but it seems that part of the dream had gone fuzzy in his head.He tried harder and everything started coming back in bits.
Then it hit him as he stared outside the window,he saw the billboard with a funny advert that was in his dreams.He was shocked that his dreams were already unveiling.He looked at the sky and he could see a slight drizzle.His worst fear was about to happen.How could he not have seen all the signs?.He tried to warn the others of the impending danger. But alas,it was too late.He saw the bridge that everything had happened and then he knew he was fighting a lost battle.He tried for the last time to scream for the driver to stop.But it was as if his tongues were tied.Beads of perspiration broke out from all his body.The last thing he remembered was someone screaming "Watch out".Then the bus swerve dangerously to an open field,somersaulting continuously,before everything black out............

3 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
SORRY GUYS.MY BA3 IS ALMOST DEAD.I WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU 2MAO
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
nice write up bro.
Thanks for the mention
You are welcome bro.av a nice read.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by AlamienDagash(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Hadampson:

nairaland RK. oga i don show, tnx 4 d invitation
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hadampson:

Thanks boss. lemme check it out.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
AlamienDagash:
welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
AlamienDagash:
U welcome
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hormobolanle: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
ogeni Dat update too short o. Biko make am long like Dtobs#Lol
HADAMPSON. KONTINUE U HIA*GOD BLESS YA MINISTRY

NEXT!!!
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
hormobolanle:
ogeni Dat update too short o. Biko make am long like Dtobs#Lol

NEXT!!!
gringrin
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by DTOBS(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
hormobolanle:
ogeni
Dat update too short o.
Biko make am long like Dtobs#Lol

NEXT!!!
grin

Loll.... Bad schild.. .yewandequeen will answer you
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
THANK U BRO.MORE UPDATES COMIN SOON
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
DTOBS:

grin

Loll.... Bad schild.. .yewandequeen will answer you

Sweetie its better we keep the length as secret cos i dont want all these toothpick broom-like tiny legs girls to be coming after you.
I cant share u, i just cant.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by DTOBS(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Sweetie its better we keep the length as secret cos i dont want all these toothpick broom-like tiny legs girls to be coming after you.
I cant share u, i just cant.
grin

That's my bae

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by AlamienDagash(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wow! dix piece is one ov d best fiction works that i've read.
pls update coz me too e be like say i dey with adams in that bus, so pls update b4 i kick d bucket
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Continuation
-----------
Josh woke up with an heavy pounding in his head.He look around and for a moment and he didn't know how he got to the floor.He could see the others gathered around him,some staring with disgust while some were smiling at him."well...well...well,i think the clown has finally come around"David his best friend said in mockery."what happened to me?what am i doing here?"Josh asked,looking confused.The others eyed him while some cursed him playfully.Josh only looked on,wondering what he was doing in this muddy ground.He had a serious look on his face,trying to recall how or what made him sat on the muddy floor.Not even his best friend had believed he was serious just this once.He had always been a joker,so nobody believed him,they all thought he's up to another mischief.Just when he was about to give up on how he got to the muddy ground,he looked towards the woods and all what happened came rushing back like a flood.He remembered how he had seen something or a creature holding an axe while dragging what was supposed to be a human leg.He felt the needs to warn the others of the impending danger,and suddenly he felt like something was banging in his head and he clutched his hand tightly to his head,his migraine had come back."em...em...em..."he stuttered while trying to warn them."Just say it out already,our little comedian"Derek infused while the others burst into hysterics.Adams was the only one who had a worried look.He knew josh must have seen something before he blacked out.He knew this wasn't one of his many jokes.But he hoped the information that was about to be let out wouldn't be so bad."Josh"Adams called him softly and continued"Can you tell us all what you see that made you go black,or..."."Common, shut up man!"Derek angrily cut in halfway on Adams' speech."I agree with Adams,let him speak"caroline retorted."There's absolutely nothing good coming out of his damn mouth.Don't you all know this guy is one hell of a prankster?"Derek asked angrily,while turning to the others."Derek you are taking this thing personal already,i think you should at least give us the liberty of hearing anything he wants to say"kane interjected.Everybody knew about kane and how he had single-handedly beaten the cruel hostel master who had always instilled fear on the students.So nobody wants to be in his bad book,not even Derek who always bully other students.Just the sound of his voice alone had made the atmosphere a more calmer one.The big jock had spoken and no one wants to cross his path."Yeah!we wanna know what happened"Jessica the cheerleader supported.Josh looked at them all,he wondered how they would process the information,maybe they would believe him or not."we are not alone in this place....
Continuation
---------------------------
It was as if the place had just been hit by a sudden tornado.Their smiling faces had suddenly been replace with a look of fear.They all gaze at each other as Josh began to rise up steadily.Derek was the first to speak,trying to mask the fear in his voice."I hope this is not one of those silly prank of yours?".
"I swear this is not a joke,am dead serious"Josh replied frustration showing in his voice. He could not just stop thinking of the scene-and to think the others did not believe his words made him so angry."What made you black out when you saw this person?"Adams asked,interrupting into Josh's train of thought.Josh contemplated between speaking the truth or changing the subject."I saw him,he was dragging a body while holding onto an axe,his black robe were half soaked in blood"Josh narrated pointing to the direction he had seen the masked man
"Are you sure this is not some kind of hallucinations?"Kane asked gently."I swear......."Josh was about to explain further before a loud scream Pierce the night air.The scream came again much louder making them all cowered in fear."What's that scream about?"Derek asked."What do we know about this damned place?"Kane replied Derek with a question."I think we all need to calm down if we are to figure our way around this?"Adams advised and continued"Recently,I have been having strange dreams about this trip....."
"What the hell,and you didn't deem it fit to tell us all the while"Derek spat out angrily."If i had told you, would you have believed me?"Adams replied, he couldn't believe they were trying to turn the blames on him."Hey guys,you need to calm down.The last thing we should be doing now is arguing.We need to get out of here as fast as possible"Kane offered."Where the hell is Jim?has anyone seen him?"Josh asked walking away."He's not here,the last time I saw him was about twenty minutes ago"Mary replied,suddenly scared that something bad should not happen to her boyfriend."Oh my God,we are going nowhere without him"Kane said confidently........

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by AlamienDagash(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bala'i!! pls Hardeygbolar kom nt update. d suspens3 is killin me

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Bala'i!! pls Hardeygbolar kom nt update. d suspens3 is killin me
. Thanks bro,update rolling in soon....

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Bala'i!!
pls Hardeygbolar kom nt update.
d suspens3 is killin me
Don't enjoy the story alone,pls invite others.

Continuation
"There is no two ways about this,we find Jim or we go nowhere"Kane said with authority.No way in hell he's leaving without Jim.He did not know about the others_didn't give a damn about their opinions."I think Kane is right"Adams started"He's my friend,he's our friend,and if not for anything but for friendship sake we have to stand by him"He ended with a sigh.Adams words has surely lighten up the tensed atmosphere.Their once worried look had been replaced with that of determination."I think we should begin the search already"Derek stated and added"delay is outrightly dangerous"
They have been wandering about for over fifteen minutes,still in the search of Jim or any traces and tracks that may lead to him.Some of them were already exhausted from their upward climb from the hill,especially the females who had their brows filled with beads of sweats.Their hope was simmering out by the ticking of every seconds.But for Adams and Kane who forged on gallantly,determination etched on their faces as every steps taken seem to make their hopes raised high.The sound of their heart beating faster could literarily be heard from a mile away.The silence that pervaded the air was so thick that even the sound of a pin falling could make them startle out of their various thoughts."What sound is that"Adams suddenly uttered out of the blues.The others glistened intently and some of them caught the direction the sound is coming from here."I think it should be from here.Let's follow this path"Maxwell suggested,pointing to the path he heard the sound come from.They all followed obediently with their heart in their mouth.Soon,they spotted a flowing river and Derek faced Maxwell who looked like he had just seen a ghost."And how do we cross the Mississippi our great director?"Adams asked sacarstically.But Maxwell couldn't reply,he only muttered something before crying out in fear.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by AlamienDagash(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Don't enjoy the story alone,pls invite others.
Okay I fit epp. Lemme invite my family cc. gabbyraze samysmoothfresh yungtemy
bibi294
spiritman99 xaviercasmir
dasilver20
Adesina12 hadampson
bibijay123 yusufibrahim musampa7
Saraphina
nanadeeva01
Kingofcasting
Chimzypinky
Ikombe
Chizzymaris
Fam4
Azeequeen
Dtobs
U re oll invited 2dis piece. #front_seat_reserved
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
AlamienDagash:

bibi294
spiritman99 xaviercasmir
dasilver20
Adesina12 hadampson
Saraphina
nanadeeva01
Kingofcasting
Chimzypinky
Ikombe
Chizzymaris
Fam4
Azeequeen
Dtobs
Aye, aye captain.. reporting for duty.. my duty is to read storiesgrin

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Okay I fit epp. Lemme invite my family cc. spiritman99
U re invited 2dis piece. #front_seat_reserved
Bro,tnx 4 d mention... front seat taken,oya op de fire de go grin
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Continuation
---------
Their eyes all trailed where maxwell had pointed to and their whole body shook with fear as their brains processed the gory sight before them.Boldly written on a big signpost is an inscrription with fresh human blood,'welcome to hell'."Damn!what the hell is this place?"Derek cried out in fear.Silence then descended into the air,each of them having various thoughts while their heart beats intermittently.The air around them suddenly became chilly and goose bumps broke out of their pale skin."what do we do now"John bransley asked no one in particular."Let's get the hell out of here"Derek half-screamed."what of jim?"Jessica muttered softly."Yeah,Jim.He's one of us"Caroline supported."I agree,we have to get him first"Adams retorted.They all nodded in affirmation as they all tried to figure out the best way to rescue their friend.Then came a loud horn that jolted each of them out of their thinking."What sound is that?"Kane enquired."I think they found us"Adams said with fear."We have to get out of here or we will never make it out of here"Derek said firmly.The sound of heavy footfalls soon filled their hearing and they saw the men coming from afar,their face masked from the world."They are here.Now we are so screwed"Josh sighed in fear..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardeygbolar:
. thanks bro.enjoy d ride
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bro,i saw sm typos,p:s proof read n edit tnx
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Azeequeen(f): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:

bibi294
spiritman99 xaviercasmir
dasilver20
Adesina12 hadampson
Saraphina
nanadeeva01
Kingofcasting
Chimzypinky
Ikombe
Chizzymaris
Fam4
Azeequeen
Dtobs
AlamienDagash...I'm curious about this your name

Thanks for the invite,lemme sit majestically...I'll read first. Oga Adesina12,supply us popcorn

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by AlamienDagash(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Azeequeen:

AlamienDagash...I'm curious about this your name

Thanks for the invite,lemme sit majestically...I'll read first. Oga Adesina12,supply us popcorn
Ko? it is pronounce like AL-amin and dagash was mah nickname
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by AlamienDagash(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ah hope they make it out. buh bro why is it dat u dnt want 2 update on time
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Adesina12: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Azeequeen post. Oga Adesina12,supply us popcorn
[/quote]

On the way oyinbo bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Grace / Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.