Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews (24360 Views)

Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2018
DTOBS:
As long as the sun keep shining...My love for Yewande mi will forever be grin
Hmmm.... Baba I love dat line.... Are u a poet?

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Continuation.......
"Wait". Adams said just as Jim and the others begin to walk away. They halted in their tracks and face Adams awaiting him to say whatever it is he wants to say and Adams began at once.

"I want us all to be careful concerning this mission we are about to embark on. This map in my hands "..... Adams paused, allowing his words to sink into their head as he brought out the map and quickly explained the relevance of the map in their supposed journey.

"I want us to check out this map, it will guide us carefully to where we are going now. We are to meet at this particular spot either with the people we went to save or or else we might be trapped here forever ". They moved towards the map and they saw the spot Adams was taking about.

"Okay, guys let's move on".Jim said and they march away like drunk soldiers........
"Yeah, any problem? ". Kane queried after seeing Derek's furrowed eyebrows.

"No.... Nothing ". Derek stuttered in reply.

"Are you sure about that? ". Kane asked observing Derek sudden change in demeanor.

"Yeah man! ".

The truth was that Derek was afraid, he was afraid of what could happen to them if they were to be attacked by at least five men. He sure knew they wouldn't stand a chance not even if they have grenades and powerful rifles with them, he had seen what those guys are capable of and he knew it would take more than four men to win them in combat. He knew it would take more than Mary and Angela to stop these men, unless of course they plan on dying.

"Let's get out of here". Derek said to kane

"Can you walk? ". Kane asked praying his reply should be affirmative.

"Yeah! I would try"

"Okay, let's get going ". Kane said assisting him up.

"And where do you think you are going? ". A voice asked as the door was thrown ajar and four men came in.............
"Can you walk on your own? ". Bob asked Sarah.

"Yeah I would manage ". Sarah replied smiling.

"Okay, David assist her up". Bob said but he noticed David didn't give him any reply so he looked around the room but he couldn't still find David. He was immediately alarmed as he quickly ran towards the door and an heavy blow landed on him just as he opened it. He staggered backwards, seeing David with his hands tied together in the midst of four heavily built men..............

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sorry guys, I can't update today due to the epileptic power supply in my area.. Update resumes tomorrow.... Thank you all......
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
If u don't want trouble please upload one light is restored. Better still come to my estate there is healthy light here.

Lol

Started the story around pass 9pm yesterday now I am waiting for ur update oooo. Weldone, thumps up.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
DTOBS:
Yewandequeen my love, Let's honour this invitation.
I got us something nice for the show sweetie.
So, you guys are still together??
Wow... am impressed �

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
hardeygbolar:
Dtobs
Saraphina
Oludare007
Ellagold35
Larrysun
Hadampson
Xaviercasmier
Yewandequeen
Honorable
Whizkidefe
Habundanz
Preetiex....

Come and read ooo...
Is the worth reading cos i don't want to waste money � by buying reading glasses that i'm not gonna use

Reading glasses on....... yewandequeen and dtobs coman join me... 2 seats reserved for you guys..Lankyannie, food is ready

Samyfreshsmooth the romancelander, spare some time to read this story, okay?

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by DTOBS(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hadampson:
Wow... am impressed �
Lol... Yes we are... grin
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hadampson:
Is the worth reading cos i don't want to waste money � by buying reading glasses that i'm not gonna use

Reading glasses on....... yewande.queen and d.tobs coman join me... 2 seats reserved for you guys..Lanky.annie, food is ready

Samy.fresh.smooth the romancelander, spare some time to read this story, okay?

cheesy cheesy cheesy @embolden

i don't even know what to say abi type............................i feel like the prodigal son right now embarassed lipsrsealed

howdy boss hadampson cool...................do i need to perform some re-initiation rites to become a literaturelander again?.........cheesy
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hadampson:

Reading glasses on....... yewandequeen and dtobs coman join me... 2 seats reserved for you guys..Lankyannie, food is ready

see you. We are in the front seat,u should leave that back seat and come to the front. grin
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hadampson:

of course, it's worth reading. When you are coming please help get shawarma and chilled apple, pineapple and orange blend smoothie
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Continuation.....

Kane looked disappointed and angry at the same time as he glared at the four men now standing close to him. He scanned the weapons they had on them and he could only see battle axes and bow with each of them carrying about fifteen arrowhead in a rough looking sack. He smiled to himself as he carefully and bring out the pistol that was inside his belt. He pointed it to one of them and they all laughed out loud after hearing him saying they should all drop their weapons. He looked shocked and at the same time happy they did not know about guns and the damage it could do.

His eyes traveled down the legs of the man he was still pointing the pistol at and he smiled, a very evil one. Kane concluded he would start from him and he pulled the trigger which saw the man rolling on the floor in pain and something unexpected happens.....

Bob could feel his head spinning in a thousand directions, he staggered backwards and he calculated his next move as the man who had headbutted him approach him slowly, brandishing his sharp - edge blade menacingly towards Bob who cautiously brought out his jack knife praying that the man should not have seen him. He had to do something that would distract the man so as to take him out. He didn't need to pray for long as they all heard a gunshot not too far away from the eastern part of the building. That distracted them all and he quickly took advantage of the situation and he leapt up like a hungry lion that found a wandering prey.

"Get him at once". The man Bob had stabbed roared as fresh blood oozed out from his lower abdomen. Bob was surprised to still see the man standing and he quickly brought out his gun and shot the man rushing at him in his head and he fell down, dead. Just then David rushed into the room and one of the remaining two men seized him, gripping his neck really hard.

"Uh... Oh.. You...are..hurting me". David managed to say and the man's grip on his neck tightened the more.

"Let him go". Bob said, as he carefully drop his pistol on the floor and the man running towards him paused in his tracks, walked slowly towards him and hit him really hard on his face which made him stagger like a drunk and Bob spat on the man cursing out loud. The man only smiled, he had other things in stock for Bob. He looked at Bob as he took the pistol Bob used earlier and pointed it at him.

"Please don't kill him, come kill me instead". David said feeling guilty that he was the cause of it all. He knew if he had not left wandering about, Bob would not have been in trouble.

"Bleep off, loser". Bob spat out confidently and the man pulled the trigger, a shot rang out.....
Jim walked ahead of Maxwell and Jessica who were both walking as if they had all the time in the world. He wondered maybe they might be afraid of what lay ahead of them and his mind raced fast to that thought. They would not be doing him any good if they are afraid as he needed them to focus so that the mission ahead would be a success. As he looked back to ascertain what had made Maxwell and Jessica stop their chattering, a gunshot interrupted the quietness of the place which was immediately followed by stamping of feet that seemed to be coming their way. He quickly hid himself in a dark corner and Jessica and Maxwell also did same. Jessica was about speaking as three men jogged towards the direction Jim had led them earlier. He could recognize Damon - the short devil among them and for once he felt like jeopardizing the current mission and shooting him dead but he quickly controlled himself. Jessica sighed after the men were out of sight and asked.

"Can we find another way? "

"No, that is the direction Derek and Kane must be, we have to go now". Jim replied and he could spot fear immediately in the faces of his partners.......

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yewandequeen:
If u don't want trouble please upload one light is restored. Better still come to my estate there is healthy light here.

Lol

Started the story around pass 9pm yesterday now I am waiting for ur update oooo. Weldone, thumps up.

Okay, ur estate issa goal! I will come there tonight... Lol. cheesy wink wink... And thanks for reading and commenting...
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hadampson:

You won't be disappointed, that I promise u and for ur reading glasses, how about if I lend u my granny's own? cheesy
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yewandequeen:
of course, it's worth reading. When you are coming please help get shawarma and chilled apple, pineapple and orange blend smoothie
And don't forget to bring a box of pizza with a chilled hollandia youghurt.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
hardeygbolar:
And don't forget to bring a box of pizza with a chilled hollandia youghurt.
this is not love feast na undecidedwhy should you ask me to bring something too?
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hadampson:
Wow... am impressed �
we deserve some accolades se?
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2018
I want to thank you guys for all ur comments so far. Sincerely, there was a time I felt like this story is not worth writing anymore. I felt like stopping because I wasn't getting the feedbacks I had expected. I was losing the vibe to continue but then you guys came along and ur comments was an energizer as it in one way or the other spun me on to continue this wonderful piece.....

Yewandequeen
Dtobs
Sammyfreshsmooth
Hadampson
Sabiboi
Whizkidefe

You guys are all great... Continue d gud work

Updates coming tonight....

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
hardeygbolar:
I want to thank you guys for all ur comments so far. Sincerely, there was a time I felt like this story is not worth writing anymore. I felt like stopping because I wasn't getting the feedbacks I had expected. I was losing the vibe to continue but then you guys came along and ur comments was an energizer as it in one way or the other spun me on to continue this wonderful piece.....

Dtobs
Sammyfreshsmooth
Hadampson
Sabiboi
Whizkidefe

You guys are all great... Continue d gud work

Updates coming tonight....

Ure most welcome. But night is too far na

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
@hardeygbolar

Night don each na
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Continuation......

Kane was shocked to his marrow seeing the short devil storming into the room while an evil smile appeared on his scary face. But that wasn't what shocked him, Mary and Angela being shoved violently into the room was the reason for his shock. He could recall he had warned them never to come out of where they had hidden no matter what they see or hear, but it seems they had paid deaf ears to what he had told them. Kane observed their faces and he could see the fear etched all over it. He knew immediately this wouldn't end well. All he had planned earlier was about to be in jeopardy because of these two. He looked at the short devil and he could see his lips moving but he didn't grasp a word in all he had said, his mind was far away in wonder of how to escape from this dangerous place. He focused more on him and he saw him advance slowly towards him, an evil smile on his face.

"Huh....huh. ". Short devil cleared his throat. He was now standing just a feet or two away from Kane who felt like bashing his skull on an asphalt.

"What do you want? ". Kane queried, observing him carefully just in case he tried attacking him.

"What I want....good question. But let me first introduce myself ". Damon said and waited for Kane's reply but he never got any so he continued.

"Am Damon, but folks around here also call me 'short.... ". He was yet to complete his statement when Derek who had been quite all the while interrupted him.

"We don't need your damn name man! Just leave us alone and we would not make you regret all you have done".......
Bob closed his eyes after the man pulled the trigger and hearing a shot ring out. He waited for a while, expecting a bullet or two to hit him. But none of that seems to happen. Well, maybe the man had missed, he thought with his eyes still closed, expecting the second shot to hit him now, but still nothing happen, neither did hear any other shot. He gradually opened his eyes and was so shocked at seeing David and the other men all on the ground.....

Abeg make una help me manage dix one, I would try to update tomorrow evening....

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
@hardeygbolar

Night don each na
Sorry ma, I left work late cos I did afternoon shift today, but am on morning tomorrow so I would try to update before 6pm...
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
I'm currently down with fever guys... So dat automatically means update will now be tomorrow... Thanks
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
hardeygbolar:
You won't be disappointed, that I promise u and for ur reading glasses, how about if I lend u my granny's own? cheesy
Ewo....I no use reading glasses again oo... na me u wan give expired glasses.... olorunmaje
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Chai...A whole me??
King � of NL to bring shawarma for you...Samyfreshsmooth, Oya do the needful
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hadampson:
Chai...A whole me??
King � of NL to bring shawarma for you...Samyfreshsmooth, Oya do the needful
I don't care. Where is what I asked u to bring
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
hardeygbolar:
I'm currently down with fever guys... So dat automatically means update will now be tomorrow... Thanks
dooh. Get well soon
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 5:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Continuation...
Damon looked at Derek with disdain etched on his face. He hated being interrupted while speaking and if looks could kill, Derek would have been dead by now.

"You don't need my name? "Damon queried. He was beginning to lose his cool now and just if Derek had said another word, Damon would have ended his life right there without a second glance. He motioned for his men to go on while he picked the 4.m.m caliber pistol on the ground. He inspected it closely, taking his time to admire the metal while Derek and the others were forced out of the room. Kane wonder how he could escape from the men who have their faces strong as if they were compelled by some power to do so. However, he could not come up with a reasonable plan, his head was completely empty of ideas.....

Bob could see arrowheads in the men's body and he feared for the arrow to have hit David also. He didn't need to wonder for long as three people sprang into the room and he suddenly stood up, alarmed. But his mind later calmed when he saw that they were his friends and his happiness knew no bounds. Just then, he was surprised to see David also rising up.

"How did you find this place? ". Bob asked, after greeting the trio who just came in, he couldn't just contain his joy.

"Jim gave a description of this place and this also helped a lot". Adams replied, showing them the map.

"Are you okay?. Hope you are not hurt? ". Caroline asked Sarah who had been observing them for a while since they entered.

"Am fine, all I want right now is getting out of here". Sarah replied.

"You must be Sarah, I heard about what happened from Jim, how are you now? ". Adams asked with concern.

"Yea, she's Sarah and as you can see she's fine, so let's get out of here right in time". David replied for her and Bob attention was drawn to him.

"How did you manage to pull that stunt off? ". Bob asked David........

Jim rushed into the room, with a gun in his hands, expecting to meet people there but he was disappointed in seeing the room empty. He scanned the room for any sign of harm but could not find any.

"No one is here man, so what are we still doing here? ". Maxwell queried disappointment etched in his voice.

"Are you sure this is where you saw Derek earlier? ". Jessica questioned.

"Of course I'm sure like hell. They must not have gone far let's go save our friends ". Jim said and led the way...........

Yewandequeen
Hadampson
Sammyfreshsmooth
Dtobs
Sabiboi
Whizkidefe

E don land oooo....

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
hardeygbolar

How are your doing? Hope ure hale now?
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
hardeygbolar

How are your doing? Hope ure hale now?
Am quite fine now, updates coming up soon. Thanks for being concerned...
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Yewandequeen(f): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
hardeygbolar:
Am quite fine now, updates coming up soon. Thanks for being concerned...
uw
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I don't care. Where is what I asked u to bring
Hmm... I will show you what a king � is capable of doing
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Hardeygbolar nice update... keep it coming bro
How's your health now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Grace / Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.