Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,758 members, 7,827,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews (24485 Views)

Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry guys I had not bin updating 4 sumtym now,I actually got a new and it had been tasky all the way,but I promise now to update at least once a day.God bless you all.....

Alamiendagash
Queenitee
Ikombe
Yungtemy
Ritababe
Pamelb
Biafrabushboy
Dtobs
Shewrites
Veekid
Victvames
Yewandequeen
Chumzypinky
Theblessedman
Kimkardashain
Maybelconor
Evajeal
Azeezqueen
Foxyflow
Bibi1234
Angelinasto
Larrysun.....
Please come and read ooo and invite ur friends too..
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Continuation
....................................……………........................................
They listened carefully as the sound of hurried footsteps became louder into their hearing, they were peeping through the safe proximity of some fallen rocks for any signs of danger.They were still in their position when they saw a figure run in as if in danger.The figure looked quite familiar to all of them but they still stood their ground trying to make sure the coast was clear before making their presence known.After ascertaining that he was not been followed they all begin to troop out from their earlier positions startling Maxwell who was about breaking into another race thinking he had been found.
"What in hells name are you guys doing here?" Maxwell excaimed in surprise. "We should be asking you that man,what are you doing running around the place like a toddler?"James asked Maxwell with a worried look." Yeah,we deserve to know "Pedro supported walking closely to Maxwell." And where are the others with you?"Adams asked after been silent for a while. If others were not going to ask then he was going to do that.He would not forget his other friends just like that.They all looked at Maxwell expecting him to give a reply to Adams question, but he only remained silent.It was now obvious to them something must have gone wrong with the other people.But they could not just place what it is,but they all hoped they are not dead."Why are you not saying anything?"Kane queried Maxwell hoping he would not answer him with the most dreaded thing he had going on in his head.Maxwell sighed,he concluded he would tell them anyway."They had been captured, those bastards have captured them"Maxwell words echoed in the mountains.............
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jim jumped up wit a start when he heard the sound of the metal door opening.Nature had taken over his body and he had sprang up trying to defend himself just in Case he was to be harmed.The short ugly man entered slowing his walking while also trying to adjust to the darkness in the prison.Jim found himself chuckling and he also heard Serah guffawed.He looked more uglier in the dark robe he was putting on.On his rather smallish head was a red bandana which gave him the perfect daredevil look that Jim had always compared him with.He walked straight to Jim and stared at him for a while before saying something about Jim being too stubborn. Jim just looked at him with his eyes filled with loathe before mumbling some few incoherent words."Trust me boy,I have dealt with people like you before and yours would not be last time"The short devil said and sneered before adding "You can choose her over your friends or be it the other way round.She would be executed at first light tommorow morning. So the choice is yours,choose wisely"..................

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Btw Pharaoh and the Red sea
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
queenitee:
Btw Pharaoh and the Red sea
Lol,pharaoh and the red sea indeed
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Continuation
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Derek groans kept echoing through the four corners of the room.He had been taken away from the rest and could not just understand why this men were hell bent on knowing their reasons for coming into their so called territory. His memory flashed back to some hours ago.He remembered how he had left his other friends all alone while believing he himself would be free from harm's way,he remembered how five others have ran after him believing he would lead them to safety.He surely regretted his actions now,but what can he do?Nothing! He can only regret and regret now,how he so wished he could turn back the hands of time,how he so wished all this would just simply turn out to an horrible nightmare that he would soon wake up from.............
"What are they gonna do to him" Mary asked no one.She was talking about Derek."No one knows,we should just hope they would not kill him"Bob said with sympathy on his face.The others did not utter any word,they just sat there staring at nothing in the dark room,regretting ever coming here in the first place.
They had witnessed it all,how some men speaking in some foreign language had come drag Derek out.They knew these unknown men were brutal and could do them harmful things.They just don't know how awry the situation can get..........
"We have that in control, they would soon be out" Kane assured the perplexed Maxwell. "How would you get them out" Maxwell asked in confusion.Kane just looked at him and smiled,he was still ignorant of their plans.Adams brought out the map and showed it to Maxwell who before he began to explain everything to the lost Maxwell in explicit details,letting him in on their plan.
Maxwell looked thrilled and sad at the same time,he was thrilled because they would soon get his friends out and he was sad because he was not sure some of them that go for this mission would come back in one piece.He had seen how ruthless and brutal those men were and he had a feeling something bad would happen in the long run.............

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the short and inconsistent updates guys.am using an android phone to type and worse I always get home late in the night from work,I promise to do something about it soon.Thank you all for reading even though u don't always comment.

Hardeygbolar cares
Thanks
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol, sorry its just that we all are busy
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Maybelconor: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good job Hardeygbolar. About been busy, the hustle no be here o, thanks for updating after the whole wahala each day. These days i don't even have the time to come online and i when i do the stories i follow are far gone, so i have a LOT of updates to catch up with cry
Thanks for the mention cool
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Continuation
Derek frowned his face immediately he saw the short ugly devil come in,he was frightened and at the same time disgusted that such a creature actually existed.His eyes were large like that of a toad almost bulging out of their sockets,his heads was completely bald with no single hair and his nose was as big as that of a pig.His ears were rather too big and could be compared to that of an elephant, and his mouth wide with brown crooked tooth.But what he did not have in stature was complimented with his heavily built physique. Even Derek would not deny the fact that the man was one hunk of a man.Derek wondered maybe he was the leader as the two men that had dragged him earlier had their heads bowed as if paying some sort of obeisance. He scanned over the short burly man and he could see two daggers held firmly on his hands.He looked straight at him in the face and all he could see was an angry scowl.As he walked closer to Derek,each steps he took impounded more fear in him.Derek heard him say something in an unknown language and his colleagues nodded affirmatively. They both went out and come back with a long wobbly table. The table had different sort of torture weapons in them and that only made him more afraid of what he was about to witness.His heart was pounding loudly now that he feared he might have an heart attack.He heard the short man sighed before looking at him straight in his eyes."Shall we begin the first phase?"The short man said,his eyes dark and fiery like a raging inferno..............
Jim jerked up awake to a hand shaking him roughly. He muttered something to himself as his sleepy eyes began to adjust to their environment.He had however totally forgotten where he was and it took him quite some time to remember he was still in danger.He had even forgotten everything about Serah after he had drifted off to slumber. His memories came back in a rush when he looked at his side Serah and saw her staring at him strangely. He could recall how one of the men keeping them here had injected him with some object he knew nothing about. He had tried to play smart thinking he could overpower the man that had come to give them water but his screams must have alerted one of his accomplice as he had come rushing in immediately he screamed and he could recall the man giving him a straight punch in his jaw and he in turn released the man he was trying to strangle after which the man that gave him the punch now injected him in his back.
"Listen" He heard Serah said cutting into his train of thoughts. He pricked his hear carefully hoping to cactch or hear a sound and indeed he heard someone screaming in agony,he could recognize that voice anywhere, any day.He sprang up immediately and begin to shake the prison door but all he could hear himself was a rattle,he was weak,that drug in the injection must have weaked him............................
"Let's follow this path carefully" Adams said pointing to a map and continued. "After recovering the weapons we would now go through this tunnel for the mission and please we have to be as discreet as possible"
"Great plan man" Josh said and clapped. "Kane you are going in with team one,you choose two people with you and Maxwell you know the way quite well but can you lead a team?" Adams asked looking at Maxwell. "Er...yes...I would try" Maxwell replied scratching his head."Fine,then let's do this guys.Let's go get our brothers and sisters. "Yes we can do this,we just have to believe in ourselves and work in cooperation,only with that we can achieve this great feat" Jessica said."Fine then let's go get the weapons but before then let's choose our partners "Adams said and continued" Kane you would be leading team one so choose your partners "...............

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
I will partner with Adams
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by EvaJael(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hardeygbolar your story is really nice but you got me really really scared. I need someone to hug tight. Queenitee love please o help me in the hug section
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Hardeygbolar your story is really nice but you got me really really scared. I need someone to hug tight. Queenitee love please o help me in the hug section
Come and hug me sis *draw her nearer for a hug*
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Maybelconor:
Good job Hardeygbolar. About been busy, the hustle no be here o, thanks for updating after the whole wahala each day. These days i don't even have the time to come online and i when i do the stories i follow are far gone, so i have a LOT of updates to catch up with cry
Thanks for the mention cool
Thanks for acknowledging my work sir

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
queenitee:
I will partner with Adams
Lol go ahead then
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Do u even nid 2 ask,cum and hug me joor
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Continuation
Derek wiped the sweats that were gathering on his forehead, he was really tired after being brutally beaten by these wicked men.His body had gone so limp and his face was filled with different contours.He could not still come to terms with why these wicked men were hellbent on capturing his other friends. He had made up his mind not to tell them anything that might jeopardize the safety of his friends,no!He would not let that happen,he would not sell his friends out to these daredevils,never.He knew he brought this on himself and would take the full consequences that might surface regarding his stupidity. He would not be a weakling by telling these men what they wanted to hear,he would endure the whole torture and then he would survive.Surviving this turbulence must be his top priority................
"Jim please take it easy,you are still very weak" Serah cooed looking at Jim with pity.She wondered how weak he must be feeling now.She would not want anything bad happening to him now,she still needed him to at least keep her company. She had always been lonely in the dark cell all alone crying and sniffing to herself but all that changed when Jim came,he had always been jovial and knows just how to lift her out of her sour mood.He was the kind of guy that does not get angry no matter how much she taunted him.He understand her,even though he had just know her not quite long.He always remind her of her deceased husband. Their attributes and characters were almost the same thing. She would not let him feel sad now,not after all he had went through. She would be his friend and comfort him...............

3 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Where have you been?
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Where have you been?
Av bin in London. Lol,would update tonight sha
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Av bin in London. Lol,would update tonight sha
I can't wait
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Continuation
"Hmmn" Kane sighed going quiet for a while, he was confused concerning the right person to choose. He knew what this entails and he was now suddenly afraid of failing or even dying,he would have to do it anyway, that much he knew.He would not try to evade this mission. It was his idea from the start so it would be foolhardy now if he tried fretting or giving excuses. It was his call,he had to man up enough and take his responsibilities."Kane please we are waiting for you"Adams said to Kane,reviving him out of his train of thoughts.He could see them all staring at him,waiting for him to choose whoever he wanted to choose. He knew most of them had always think him to be strong and daring,so he would not them think otherwise now.He would not let them think of him as a coward even though his heart was almost jumping out of his mouth right now.He breathed in then out to calm his mind then said"Maxwell... "He was saying before Adams interrupted him" Sorry Kane you can't choose Maxwell, he is going to lead a team himself"
Maxwell's heartbeat tripled while Kane try not to look too shaken..........
"Let's begin phase two" Derek heard the short devil issuing commander in their an unknown language.Derek was immediately taken to sit on a chair and for once he could not wish for any other thing but for a comfy place to sit his buttocks on.He was really tired from the beatings he had received earlier and he was already feeling so down,so he wondered just what the man meant by the "phase two" and lo and behold he saw the two men in the room advancing towards him.They were just about to tie him when they heard footfalls approrcching not far away.They stop what they were doing when they heard the door open and in came a man dressed elegantly in a flowing blue robe.............
"Maxwell was not among us when we were taken?" Bob said in form of a question. "I don't think he is" Angela replied him unsure."Where could he be then?"Mary asked."I have been thinking about this since we were captured but I was afraid to tell you guys"David stated."What's it?"Bob asked anxiously."Yeah!tell us what it is"Angela supported also eager to know what David has to say.The place went silent for a while.David was not sure how the others might take what he wanted to say to be.Would they believe him or flare up when he would mention it.Even if they did not flare up they might consider him as a mentally deranged person and he would not want that to happen. "David we are still waiting for whatever you have to say" Mary said with impatience. She was getting irritated at David's silence. She could not just understand why whatever he has to say to take him that long. She had always been quick to lose her temper even at the slightest of things and that just happened now."I think Maxwell set us up"David blurted out.........................

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Updates coming soon
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Continuation
"Okay" Kane said trying to hide his disappointment. He had wanted to choose Maxwell for no other reason but because he had seen the 'mashinatis' and had known little about their way of attacking"Jack,Maurice and....."Kane was silent for a while,he does not know who else to choose and he does not want to choose Josh."I would join you Kane"Jessica said to Kane."What?"Kane asked,puzzled."You can't join us Jessica, we only need men,women can do nothing here"Jack stated with a frown."And why can't I join you,remember this is all about Jim from the start"Jessica was getting irritated but she was good in keeping her anger in check. "What's with Jim?" Jack asked Jessica with a scowl."He is my boyfriend, I have to see him"Jessica defended. "And so what,all this started because of his foolishness" Jack blurted out angrily. "Jack please don't even start" Jessica warned.Adams knew he had to step in now,he was surprised at how unreasonable Jack had suddenly become. "Jack,Kane please allow her to be in your team" Adams pleaded softly."Fine then we would take her".Kane agreed."No,nothing like that is gonna happen"Jack said much to the shock of everyone present..........
The man on blue robe walked closer to Derek and he could see him more clearly now.He was tall,about six feet and some inches.His tall figure complimented his handsome looks.His eyes were small with long lashes.His nose was pointed and he had a small oval face.He looked just like some roman god."What is your name?"Derek heard the man asked and all he could do was open his mouth and stare shamelessly. Even his voice looked sweet to the ears like some melodious tune."Fine,I take it you don't want to tell me your name.So where are your friends?"The man asked."I don't know I swear"Derek said inaudibly.He heard the man speak in some language he could not hear to the short devil and he also ordered the other two men and one of them went out and came back minutes later bringing with him a raging coal fire."You are not gonna like this,boy"Derek heard the short devil said and the other man laughed a devil's laugh.He still did not understand what is going own and seeing the handsome man laughing like a clown made Derek think he was some mentally deranged person.He was still in his train of thoughts when he felt something hot on his bare belly and he screamed out really loud as the pain seared through his whole body.............
"Those heartless bastards,they are torturing him again" Jim said with rage."Calm down Jim,it may not be him"Serah said trying to soothe him."But I know his voice Serah. I can never forget his voice"Jim countered. "Okay"Serah said and then went silent."I need you to help me get him out of there" Jim stated after a while of been silent. "What would I do?ho can I help?" Serah probed eager she could help.Jim got closer to her and whispered something to her ears.Serah nodded her head and was about playing their little game when the door suddenly flung open and two men came in dragging Serah away............
"How could you even think something like that not to talk of saying it to us?" Mary probed David raising her voice. "I was just merely stating my observation,nothing more" David defended."Oh!man,that observation of yours is quite a crap.How could you think of Maxwell like that? "Bob retorted.David was about replying when they all heard a scream..........

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please manage this for the nite
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sorry guys,can't update this nite,but wud surely do 2mao
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Chapter four
"What exactly do you mean,Jack?" Adams asked getting irritated at Jack nonsensical attitude. He could not still understand why Jack was hell bent on not letting Jack be in their team."How can a female be on this mission in the first place?"Jack also replied Adams with a question. "Come on,we all agreed about this in the first place, so why the sudden change of mind?" Kane asked with a frown. "I don't care anymore, but I would not just be in the same team with her" Jack said stubbornly. "And why would that be" Jessica queried. She knew the reason Jack had suddenly gone haywire. He had told her sometimes ago that he had a crush on her but she had bluntly told him off,giving him a thousand reasons she would be inseparable with Jim. But, she had noticed afterwards that he had always been cold and would in most times argue against her views or points in class,he had always being against her.But she would not let him have his way like he had always done - not this time around............
Derek felt the pain of the extremely hot metal seared through his whole body once again and he wished for death right away. The pains he was feeling right now was so much unbearable that he would not have wished it for his arch enemy. His belly were all burnt and he feared they might tear into two giving and his intestines may come out.He looked at the short devil and the other man in the blue robe once again and he pleaded for them to be lenient on him but they were not ready to hear anything as such. "Tell us what we wanted to hear and then your troubles are over" He heard the man in blue robe say."I swear I don't know "Derek blurted." Don't make this harder for yourself boy,just tell us and you are freed"That was the short devil. "If I know I would have told u long ago" Derek replied the short man softly, he was tired of everything. "He is not ready to cooperate begin the third phase already" The man in blue robe thundered............
Jim stood up weakly and followed the two men taking Serah,they had forgotten to lock the prison door and he wondered why they are such in a haste.Had they left it open on a purpose?He kept wondering but would not just pinpoint what they are up to.As he walked after the two men holding serah,he heard voices from his heads telling him to go back.But he would never listen.He heard groans and pantings of someone in pains and he immediately ran after the two men,they were still unaware he was following them.He paced up and got really close to them and give one of them a kick in his groin area which made him yelp out in pains. He turned around to face the other man but he was too late in doing that,he felt something heavy landing on his head before blacking out.........

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Continuation
"Jack,you can't stop me from doing this and you know that" Jessica said pointing at Jack. "What has come over you two?" Adams asked,finding the whole scenario funny. "I don't even wanna be on the same team with you in the first place" Jessica said before adding "You can go hug a transformer for all I care."I get the story now,you two don't want to be on the same side right" Adams asked. "Of course! Who would wanna be on the same side with a loser anyways" Jessica said pouting angrily. "Can you hear her throwing jabs at me,can you fucking hear that man?" Jack asked Adams in anger.Adams only sighed,he could not understand what has suddenly come over both of them,he reasoned they were not like that before. "You should stop it already Jack, you are a man,so act like one" Kane thundered angrily,the veins in his head becoming more visible. It had always been like that anytime he is angry and nobody tries to provoke him at that point in time - else they would feel his wrath.Adams seeing the place was now calm continued his speech"Okay,Maxwell,Kane and Jessica would pair together.Maurice,Caroline and I would form a team.Then Jack,Josh and Pedro you would be securing the perimeters just in case things got out of hand.Remember we have to do this in unity and utmost cooperation or else we are toast"Adams paused and continued."We should be close to the weapons by now "He said glancing at the map on his right hand................
Jim woke up to faint voices he barely recognized. His heads were completely foggy and he was feeling so much pain inside his head, that he feared they might break into smithereens.He slowly opened his eyes and the first person he saw was Derek seating on a chair but he could not remember anything that happened prior to his being here now. It seems he was having partial memory loss."And now our hero finally wakes up,"Jim heard the short devil said and all his memory suddenly came flooding back In just some seconds.............
"They must be torturing him so much" Mary said with soberness., "What do they even want from us?,"
David found himself asking."Derek is strong and can endure it,let's worry about ourselves"Bob said with lines of worry on his pale face."So what do we do now?"David asked. "We can do nothing but wait"Bob replied bluntly............

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Continuation
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I think we found the weapons" Adams said with a proud smile. "And where the damn are the weapons?"Josh asked impatiently." It should be right there inside that door according to the map"Adams replied,beaming."Then let's check it out already"Jack said.He was already getting irritated of all the whole weapon of a thing."We can't be too sure already already of what we might find inside there"Kane paused and added "Don't let us raise our hopes too high"
Adams was far ahead already,he was too ecstatic to get the weapons than rather listening to all their ranting and scowling.He tried forcing the door open but he could not get it done.
"I need a hand here guys, let's get this door open"Adams said panting. They all moved towards Adams and together they forced the door open.
" Oh my God "someone screamed.......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jim ignored the questions for the umpteenth time ,he was getting irritated at the questions the short devil had been asking him,he looked over at Derek and wondered how he had managed to endure all those torturing he had just went through.He knew he himself cannot endure half of what Derek had gone through and he feared that was not about to happen to him also.He would not dispute the fact that Derek was strong. He was sorry for him and he knew he must still be feeling unbearable pains now and the pains must have really worn him out as he still lay on the floor passed out after receiving all the tortures.His mind wandered to serah,his reason for being here in the first place.He could not see her here and just hoped something bad had not happened to her.He had still not confirm maybe she was her brother's wife but all the details matched and that was what was worrying him so much.He feared all she had said might actually be true and if something had happened to her,he would never forgive himself if something bad was to happen to her..............
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Damn!we found it"Adams screamed in joy.There were different sort of weapons and ammunitions lined up in various rows.There was a section for an ak-47's,a section for shotguns,section for pistols and then the sections for various knives and the last section was for explosives." Let's begin choosing our weapons so we can get this done quickly "Kane said admiring a weapon." Please if we are going in"Adams paused and continued "we can't take more than a knife and a pistol,only those outside can take as many weapons as possible"
"Hope we are all ready for this?" Adams asked looking each person in the face.They all nodded affirming their support."Fine,team one to go through this tunnel,team two you would follow this other tunnel, while team three would stay here on standby in case things got out of hand.This operation should not be more than five to ten minutes.Anything other from that we should all leave immediately "Adams ended his long speech." Let's move already, we don't have all day"Kane said with authority...........

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
I went off, I'm back
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
queenitee:
I went off, I'm back
Welcome back
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Continuation
Jim watched wide eye as Serah was dragged into the dimly lit room, he wondered how this people would be so cruel that they would not even have an iota of respect - even for women and Jim cursed under his breath as he watch the men throw Serah into the room like some piece of trash. He looked at her with pity and he could see tiredness worn all over her pretty face."Did they hurt you?"Jim asked with concern.Serah shook her head softly,too tired to say a word.Her whole body had suddenly gone cold with fear - fear of what tomorrow may have in stock for her.Her whole body quivered as she remembered the short devil's word."You only get to choose just one option. Him or yourself "The short devil had told her earlier. She was determined not to let Jim die,he was too young and innocent for that...........
" Can you breach the lock?"David asked Bob who had been hell bent on opening the prison doors.Bob did not answer him,he only concentrated the more."Someone's coming Bob"Mary muttered in fear......
Derek jerked up awake when he felt a hand nudge him violently. His head was banging really hard that he feared it might split into pieces and just as he looked at the short devil grinning devilishly, he knew immediately he was up to no good.He wondered what was making him smile because he had never seen him smile before. He heard someone whistle and he took a quick glance at the table that stretch wide across the room.He could see various knives and other torturing tools that he did not know the name spread across the table. He thought of what they are up to as he looked at Jim who lay sprawled unconsciously on the floor.That was the first time he was seeing him since he woke up,he felt pity for him.He could also see one other unknown woman sitting on the floor very close to Jim and he began wondering who she was.He felt someone held his hand and he looked up to see the short devil as he forcefully placed his hands on the table.Derek wondered what he wanted to do with the knife and his brains processed it immediately he sees him raise it up,ready to chop off his hands that were on the table......

2 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sorry guys I know DAT update is really short. Pls manage it,my ba3 ix down.I would modify it later
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Welcome back
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Grace / Remember Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.