Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! (683 Views)

Want To Start Earning 2k-3k Daily?get In Here! / Easy Ways To Make 10-20$daily Simply By Writing 300-400 Words Article / Family Paid $30000 (N9.5m) To Perform Marriage Of Their Son To A Dead Woman. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! by TueMack: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2017
N1,125 is the amount you will earn now if you write a 450-word article. And this is at the exchange rate of $1 to N500. This means that if the naira depreciates further, your earning for a 450-word article goes higher. And if you write consistently, say about four to five articles per day, you will start earning as high as $5 for a 450-word article in no time. That is N2500 for a 450-word article at the exchange rate of $1 to N500. Now, let’s assume that the naira depreciates further, you can calculate how much you will earn on just a 450-word article.

It will take some time to get paid about $5 per a 450-word article, so let’s focus on $2.25 which is the amount you will earn on a 450-word article if you start writing now. If you are offered a 900-word article to write, you will earn $4.50. And it goes on like that. As a freelance writer, if you are able to write four 900-word articles daily, you will earn a total of $18 daily. That is a whooping N9000 daily at the exchange rate of $1 to N500. And that is N270,000 monthly!! How sweet! While I am not praying for the naira to depreciate further, the advantage of earning in dollars is what I am trying to explain. Even at the rate of $1 to N200, your earnings remain high.

We wake up every day complaining about no jobs. But here is a great job you can start doing from the comfort of your home at any time to choose to. It is easy and absolutely FREE to sign up, and you can start writing now. A lot of people are willing to write online and make money, but they don’t know how to go about it. Well, look no further as I am going to guide you on how you can start writing and making money NOW.

When I started my first freelance writing job, I worked for a particular Nigerian blog. I was paid less than N5,000 monthly. Slavery, isn’t it? Anyway, what kept me going was the popular saying, “never despise a humble beginning”. Today, I earn in dollars and make as much as I want to make writing online. And you can make even bigger. Leave whatever you are doing now and pay attention to what I’m about to tell you.

There are several websites that host freelance writers. Most of these websites pay peanuts. The most annoying thing is that many of these websites will give you an exam before you start writing, and they may end up rejecting what you write without any explanation. Some do not even pay, thereby frustrating their writers. Some don’t even employ Nigerians or people from other locations. But there is a website called ZEMANDI: www.zemandi.com . At this website, you can write and earn as much as you wish to as I explained above. You don’t have to be a native English speaker or a graduate. Just be able to put words together to form grammatically correct sentences. And make sure your write-ups are unique. Plagiarism is highly condemned and your article will be examined by Copyscape to verify its uniqueness. So far you can fulfill these conditions, you are good to go. Your location or country of citizenship does not matter and you will be paid in the US dollars. You can check out the website now. While registering, you will be asked to fill in your Invitation Code. Make sure you put in this number: 25236.

Immediately you have filled in your invitation code, choose your username and password and make sure the email address you submitted is working perfectly. Then sign up. After signing up, the next thing is to request for an assignment. Just click on “Get New Assignment” and choose from whichever category you like. If you are in the USA, Canada, or the UK, your assignment will appear in your email within a maximum of one minute. But if you are not in any of the aforementioned countries, you will receive a message in your email saying that there is no available assignment for a writer of your score at the moment that you should request later. Once you receive this message, just send an email to support@zemandi.com telling them that you are a newly registered member and there is no available assignment for a writer of your score. Tell them to send you an eval assignment. This assignment will be sent to you under few minutes, and immediately you complete and submit it, you will be able to request further assignments directly by clicking on the “Get New Assignment” tab at any time you wish. Note that the eval assignment will be a 450-word article valued at $2.25 to be submitted within 8 hours. As you progress in your writings, your earnings will go higher.

Are you a stay-at-home mum, or you are searching for jobs? Do you like to write from the comfort of your home and make substantial amounts of money? You can work at any time and give yourself as long vacation as you wish. Zemandi is the best freelance writing site for you now. And all you need is a working internet system. You no longer have any excuses for unemployment or poverty. Be sure to check out www.zemandi.com today. Don’t forget to use the Invitation Code, 25236.

If you have any questions or need any clarifications from me, feel free to leave your comments here or send me a PM. You can also send me an email at jdimark1@gmail.com . I will be glad to reply to your messages immediately.
Re: Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! by TueMack: 6:01am On Mar 16, 2017
NB: I'm posting it here because I cannot post in the Jobs/Vacancy and Business sections. Maybe the mods can help me move it there.
Re: Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2017
TueMack:
NB: I'm posting it here because I cannot post in the Jobs/Vacancy and Business sections. Maybe the mods can help me move it there.

and their only means of payment is via PayPal...

Dont be a clown to urself
Re: Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! by TueMack: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

and their only means of payment is via PayPal...

Dont be a clown to urself

Please, if you are not equal to the task, don't discourage others who are. Over 15 people have registered since I posted it yesterday. They won't start using another means of payment because of you.

(1) (Reply)

Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover / Some Of The Things Men Always Notice When They First Saw A Girl / Nigerian Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.