Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Follow Me To Thank God - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Follow Me To Thank God (19229 Views)

Thank God It's Another Friday_ Gtexthomes / The best investment on Earth is Earth. Take advantages & thank me later / Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Jaytecq(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2017
k
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by fortunekaura(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2017
you are one of those people who sleep like the death ..thank God you are alive.. and thank God it wasnt fatal
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Thank God
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by kennosman(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
OPP...Which State did dis happen? i also had similar issue like dis last nite at Yenegoa..

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Akshow: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is a God in Heaven.

So there was no God in heaven when other peoples houses burn down abi
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Benekruku(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
****Nigerian mentality****

A house almost got burnt, they say thank God

A house got burnt and they say, God will multiply what's lost.

A house collapsed and they will say, God understands.

A house got robbed and they say, God punish the robbers.

Robbers happen to rob everybody apart from your flat, they say, "my case is different"

Sigh.......

Smh......

Inbtw, look for the root cause of the spark and correct so they won't be telling u next that God will multiply your losses

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by wolfofallstreet(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:
Everybody will start thanking that god now. He was the one that put out the fire with his breath.

Quote me to say rubbish and die by accident this morning.

Father please forgive them.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by wolfofallstreet(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
I cant find any picture
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Adieza(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2017
halleluyah
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by soath(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by kulex2k1(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Thank God all is fine.. and whoever these praises to God affects, please just do d needful, hug transformer.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by joey150(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is a God in Heaven.

IF it had burnt down with loss of lives and properties does it mean there is a devil in heaven?
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by mirabellachoco(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2017
God is great and mighty in his deeds
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by bedspread: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:
Everybody will start thanking that god now. He was the one that put out the fire with his breath.
[s]

[/s]I CANCEL THAT!!! IT Will NOT STAND.. u an ordinary being
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRESERVATION ON OP
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by nanizle(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by FabioPeter: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2017
I always recommend that PHCN metres units and fuse are installed in fireproof areas (below concrete deck, not close to wooden doors, never beneath a PVC or POP ceiling)
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by hardbody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Iykon1313:
This is what I saw in my house as I woke up this morning. Everything burnt but house didn't catch fire.. Thank God.

What do you mean everything burnt but house did not catch fire? Is that not the switch-over box together with Meter? Its just a surge. Admitted it could have been worse, but the damage out there is too minimal to make such a huge issue out of it.

Sorry about the inconvenience and minimal loss.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by nikkycool(f): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Lucky you. God be praised
Thank God for your life.His mercy and protection will not depart us ooo.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Benekruku(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:

Don't mind them! The God they thanking was the same that could not hold a "CHURCH" building firm, that it had to collapse on over 50 worshippers in Uyo. Or the other that happened in Synagogue where over 100 lives were lost and all they could say was that a hovering plane defeated the mystic powers of there God
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by hardbody: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2017
SEYIKP:
Quote me anywhere, you will surely die a disgraceful death within 3days. Because you didnt acknowledge your maker. Who did you think you can scare off with your empty threat. The only panacea for you not dieing gruesomely within 3days is to repent says the LORD OF HOST. You will serve as deterrent to your fellow atheist. For you to know that I am not issuing false a prophecy, start noting your dream from tonight, you will begin to have terrible nightmare and when you wake you will be drench in fear all through the day. Did you think is everyone that comes to nairaland to read that are ordinary people some are superhuman. You don meet your own. People should note your moniker because they will cease to see you after 3days because you will surely be dead.

Chai. This is interesting ooo. But bros, if the guys doesn't die nko? abi u wan send assassins to mud him? The God I know does not kill people sha, he allows them time to gain repentance and turn to him. He said perhaps they may search for him and find although he is not far from any one of us. I also read that we should bless those that curse us and finally I read that Gideon's father's name (Jehoash or something like that) means let God fight for himself or are you now God?
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by SweetJoystick(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2017
nikkycool:
Thank God for your life.His mercy and protection will not depart us ooo.
Why you quote me ma?
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by kullozone(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2017
SEYIKP:
Quote me anywhere, you will surely die a disgraceful death within 3days. Because you didnt acknowledge your maker. Who did you think you can scare off with your empty threat. The only panacea for you not dieing gruesomely within 3days is to repent says the LORD OF HOST. You will serve as deterrent to your fellow atheist. For you to know that I am not issuing false a prophecy, start noting your dream from tonight, you will begin to have terrible nightmare and when you wake you will be drench in fear all through the day. Did you think is everyone that comes to nairaland to read that are ordinary people some are superhuman. You don meet your own. People should note your moniker because they will cease to see you after 3days because you will surely be dead.

Hahahahahaha!!!
E pain this one weweh! See am, yeye christian super human.
Why are you helping your god to fight? Is he handicapped? I thought he's the one that's suppose to deal with me by himself?
You dey crase. See your face, poverty written all over it. Enter road go die jare. Slave!
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by ocelot2006(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Probably a short circuit.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by kullozone(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Benekruku:

Don't mind them! The God they thanking was the same that could not hold a "CHURCH" building firm, that it had to collapse on worshippers in Uyo. Or the other that happened in Synagogue where over 100 lives where lost there lives and all they could say was that a hovering plane defeated the mystic power of there God

It surprises me, how people could be this ignorant. Slaves!
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Benekruku(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:

It surprises me, how people could be this ignorant. Slaves!

It's an inherited doctrine they can't go against. Born into and had to live by it. None ever asked how, why, when...e.t.c. It's a sheep flock thingy.....One way traffic
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by kullozone(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Benekruku:

It's an inherited doctrine they can't go against. Born into and had to live by it. None ever asked how, why, when...e.t.c. It's a sheep flock thingy.....One way traffic

It's an abomination for any one of them to think outside the box. If you see the things one mumu just said to me, because I talked about his god. Sometimes I just go to religion section to read and laugh, when I'm bored.
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Benekruku(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:

It's an abomination for any one of them to think outside the box. If you see the things one mumu just said to me, because I talked about his god. Sometimes I just go to religion section to read and laugh, when I'm bored.

grin grin grin
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:

Quick question..... If there is no God how do you intend making the person quoting rubbish die by accident?
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
hardbody:

Chai. This is interesting ooo. But bros, if the guys doesn't die nko? abi u wan send assassins to mud him? The God I know does not kill people sha, he allows them time to gain repentance and turn to him. He said perhaps they may search for him and find although he is not far from any one of us. I also read that we should bless those that curse us and finally I read that Gideon's father's name (Jehoash or something like that) means let God fight for himself or are you now God?
named Gideon jerubbaal....let Baal fight for himself....I like your argument!
Re: Follow Me To Thank God by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2017
kullozone:

I quote u. And I will drive today and lets see whose God is bigger...

Nairalanders I quoted this over charged idiot..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos / Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.