Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture (52108 Views)

Aggrieved Residents Beat Thief Unconscious After His Capture In Bayelsa / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Getbizzzy: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
RichDad1:
So he's even a Chief shocked
Some traditional rulers need to be jailed. angry

Goto school you no gree.

"Kidnap chief". Not chief vampire, olodo
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by engrchykae(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
delzbaba:
Crime does not pay..
crime have paid the likes of atiku,obj,saraki,tinubu,ibori and the long lists of coup plotters in nigeria.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Caseless: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
prospero5:
one can make a movie script out of this
I read everything with a "wrapped/rapt" attention. That guy was a monster.

@topic
[/quote]The operatives, while in Anara, also arrested one of Chukwuebuka’s friends, known as Arinze and he was made to believe that Chukwuebuka, had confessed their involvement in the rescue of Vampire and the subsequent kidnapping they carried out after his escape.[quote]the police should stop releasing details like this as other criminal accomplices might refuse to turn out information when told that someone had confessed their involvement in a crime.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Tinyemeka(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
prospero5:
one can make a movie script out of this
Honestly!
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Tinyemeka(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
smartmey61:
especially in February 2013 when the dreaded kidnapper stormed two homes in Igando area of Lagos State and killed nine persons, including his girlfriend, her pregnant sisters and their children, in cold-blood. wtf lipsrsealed
I heard the girlfriend tried to corner Vampire's loot from a kidnap ransom running into tens of millions.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
TeamSimple:

Why are you being ignorant.. BH has been existing for more than 2 decades without any trace of violence. And yes they also took arms and started killing indiscriminately due to the extra judicial killing of their founder Yusuf Muhammed.

Yusuf Muhammad was murdered without justice by the armed forces. They didn't stop at killing just Yusuf Muhammad, they went as far as killing innocent lives in the maiduguri space. We all watched the inhumane atrocity on Al Jazeera.

I am not putting up a defense for terrorism, but if you think it's cool for vampire to take more than 200 lives for the killing of his brother, then how many lives do you think a well organized and funded BH will take?

Both vampires and BH are both terrorists. Or maybe you google search what a terrorist mean.

Well your brain is too wretched to decode what I comment. You epileptic patient

Lol ur case is worse than I had presumed... for most part we were on the same page but what tou lack is the depth in reasoning.

As I said you are shallow and definitely pained. Go sleep with your cows aboki mana. Blady zoophile; now google this.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by hayzed1090: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
davo90tico:

a terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of his on idealogy
Boko haram are criminals and what they do is kill, abduct and terrorize. the same goes for this vampire fella, I mean for people to start celebrating on hearing his demise I can't think of any other word for him than terrorist.
definition;
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization
it maybe political but not in all cases
so pls there isn't a difference between terrorist and criminal because both commit crimes against the law and that can be linked politically so stop insulting the other guy

may GOD BLESS U O FOR DIS COMMEN . I READ SOME IDIOTS TRYING TO DEFEND BOKOHARAM AND VAMPIRE OUT OF SENTIMENTS..
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Cyriloha(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
acenazt:
And They Would Say Hausa Are Terrorists.

Your a stupid person did they tell you that vampire bombed iyanya and other places be careful with your empty brain
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2017
prospero5:
one can actually make a movie script out of this. i took time to read all of it.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by acenazt: 3:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Daddybright1986:

Mumu ode:you no d understand English ne,danbroba,d is different between Terrorist an Criminal, this is after government your Hausa brothers are after bombing the innocent ones
i laugh at you ways of reasoning. the dead guy had plans of blowing up a hotel with an rpg. isnt that something akeen to what alqaeda and hezbolla does? he terrorized a whole state for years,doent that put him in that bracket?
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by davidif: 3:26am On Mar 17, 2017
divineshare:
I know am not the only person that will read this long script by the comments of other patient Nairalanders.

He be like say Nigerian journalists are not thought how to summarize. How many people do they think are going to have time to read stuff like this?

Reading Nigerian papers can be a challenge at times. So much unnecessary information and pointless interviews from different kind of folks.

To make matters worse, the writing style can be too pretentious at times. They seem to be written by journalists trying to show off the latest big grammar they learnt from the dictionary. This usually ensures that there is not always 'flow' in the pieces being written.

If they cut out all the fluff, the pointless articles, tge unconfirmed reports and the Q&A's from every politician who has served Nigeria from the first republic till now maybe the average daily newspaper would only be 7 pages long (excluding the advertisements of course).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Lincoln275(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2017
cybriz82:

my surname is trouble maker sir.
don't just allow what happened in 1945 repeat itself. gbam
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Lincoln275(m): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2017
seunfape:
very interesting try and read it all
tnx jare for dt encouragement, I will try and read it
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by TeamSimple(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2017
THEASSASSlN:

Lol ur case is worse than I had presumed... for most part we were on the same page but what tou lack is the depth in reasoning.

As I said you are shallow and definitely pained. Go sleep with your cows aboki mana. Blady zoophile; now google this.
Fool..what your brain could come up with is that anyone that speaks for the north is an aboki..

Well you can go sleep with your parents bloody southerner.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by weedtheweeds: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2017
are you standing at all? recession gave you no air to breathe bro. keep limping. ciao
davo90tico:

if you call the ravings of a poverty stricken girl looking for relevance exposition then I laugh in Swahili.
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by teamchocolate: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2017
These are the people that will make up the nation of biafra... grin grin grin
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by divineshare(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2017
davidif:

He be like say Nigerian journalists are not thought how to summarize. How many people do they think are going to have time to read stuff like this?

Reading Nigerian papers can be a challenge at times. So much unnecessary information and pointless interviews from different kind of folks.

To make matters worse, the writing style can be too pretentious at times. They seem to be written by journalists trying to show off the latest big grammar they learnt from the dictionary. This usually ensures that there is not always 'flow' in the pieces being written.

If they cut out all the fluff, the pointless articles, tge unconfirmed reports and the Q&A's from every politician who has served Nigeria from the first republic till now maybe the average daily newspaper would only be 7 pages long (excluding the advertisements of course).

Laf wan kill me die
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2017
TeamSimple:

Fool..what your brain could come up with is that anyone that speaks for the north is an aboki..

Well you can go sleep with your parents bloody southerner.

That i called u aboki does not mean I think u are a northerner... You mentality puts u in the contraption of being an aboki. I understand what aboki means, but surealy i am using it in the most derogatory way to insinuate that you are dull, and all you have said is a clear reflection of that.

On the other hand, your cattles need your attention... enjoy yuhself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Tinyemeka:

I heard the girlfriend tried to corner Vampire's loot from a kidnap ransom running into tens of millions.
too bad what men do for money
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
hmm interesting

Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by davo90tico(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
weedtheweeds:
are you standing at all? recession gave you no air to breathe bro. keep limping. ciao
I AM STANDING ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL
RECESSION HAS NO PART OF MY LIFE I DONT LIMP I RIDE I DONT STRUGGLE I SOAR
SO IF RECESSION IS A PROBLEM TO YOU KEEP IT COS IN MY DICTIONARY THERE IS NO RECESSION, NO STRUGGLE JUST GRACE TO WIN THIS RACE AT A FAST PACE WITH MORE AND MORE FAVOUR FROM THE LORD
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by samblaks(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2017
wao. e be like nollywood movie. But it was a very dangerous operation. God bless the corps that were involved in bringing an end to this blood shucking demon. everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture by ebuclassic18(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
one thing about our local writers they always repeat what is already in the first paragraph in the second paragraph even in the third leading to long articles,please my dear writer learn to make ur stories short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.