Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) (40822 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by codenamezero: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
And u wont see us stoning them to death.. Cos we are tolerant. Unlike some religion.. undecided

Mods, since this topic made fp, why u limiting other people to comment?
U want us to change our religion before we can comment? This is unfair..
Wen a xtian topic hits fp, everybody is free to comment. Why now lock a Muslim one?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
cygnus05:
why are you here? Since u know is this nonsense you will be splitting here! Can't u stay on your lane for once?
Check my profile and you will see I'm a new convert to grin

Can i bring my dog along

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by cygnus05(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
ernesty20:
Two boko haram in the making
are you OK?

1 Like

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by jegz25(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
For every two Christians that converted to Islam, there are more than 10,000 Muslims converting to Christian
liar

1 Like

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Allahu Akbar welcome Sisters to only and true Religion of God. Masha Allah and may Allah bless you all

2 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Champele(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Nairaland is dead. It's now Muslim land. Are you sure this not the place bokoharams use dey recruit their new members?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by LajaLaba: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Praise God!Halleluyah
Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Champele(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
This is an insult and restriction of free speech to all Christians here. For one to comment in a Muslim related post you have to convert to Muslim. Gosh! End of nairaland for me. Thunder fire all of you and your shit muhaamed

11 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2017
yaqq:
what rubbish statistics is this? why bringing it here? what's. the rational behind such nonsensical reasoning? re u sure u ok?
I already know Muslims are violent people so it's better I avoid you cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
jegz25:
liar
You know the truth bro cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by sorextee(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
Let me pretend to be a Muslim, since thats d requirement, before I can comment...

If a Muslim wants to convert to Christianity or even Hinduism sef, why must u Muslims always wish death upon the person??
I want a Muslim to answer this question...
If not, I will say Islam is an occult.. Easy to join, but leave at d cost of ur life...

10 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by sorextee(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
I swear.. This religion section is becoming annoying...

Champele:
This is an insult and restriction of free speech to all Christians here. For one to comment in a Muslim related post you have to convert to Muslim. Gosh! End of nairaland for me. Thunder fire all of you and your shit muhaamed

6 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin no mind Then, millions are converting to Christianity daily and here they are forming over 2.

soul winning should be to the glory of God Almighty and not man.

Mujaheeeden:
They can convert just as i converted right now by clivking in that crap

The most important thing is MOTIVE.

Islam will need Mohammed to come down to igboland and start his preaching all over again to convert 10% of Igbos

Wiseandtrue my bae come and see this news. Don't ask question about this account just know who invites you here always grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by hotwax: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Money speaking. Muslims can spend money sha.

1 Like

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2017
I was expecting these tantrums.

1 Like

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin no mind Then, millions are converting to Christianity daily and here they are forming over 2.

soul winning should be to the glory of God Almighty and not man.

Why are they always happy when they convert IGBOS

2 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2017
PetrePan:
Just two and you are already broadcasting..nothing special there..every religion has new convert daily.

Which religion are you mr man ,is only islam with rapid growing in the whole word.
Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by amynah94(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Either you all like it or not, you've already testified that there is no other god but Allah and prophet Muhammad is his messenger. If you all don't accept islam as well, that statement will bear witness against you on the day of judgement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by hardballripplez: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2017
ernesty20:
Two boko haram in the making
. You are mad. Oloriburuku. You forgot what your folks did in Rwandan? During the Rwadan genocide. You forgot that the army of Christ massacred more than 70percent of the entire Hutu population? Doesn't that bother you? Doesn't it bother you that you blindly follow a man who says he's a man of God but would go to any extent to fleece you of your hard earned money? Doesnt it bother you that Christianity is a man made religion with a very dirty past? Doesn't it bother you that if you die a Christian you end up in hell? Doesn't it bother you that there's absolutely nothing to prove that Christianity is from God?Instead of you to seek the truth so that you may be guided out of the ignorance of Christianity into the truth of Islam, you are here showing hatred. Does it make sense to you that God was born by a woman? Or does it make sense to you that God can die? What sensible person will ever say God has a child? Jesus never mentioned Christianity. Don't you feel shame that you lie that you follow Christ whereas he has nothing to do with Christianity. ?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
They've been bought. It's hard to believe that anyone would voluntarily leave Christianity for islam on pure conviction. Muhammad himself used to pay people to convert to islam as contained in authentic muslim hadiths:

muhammad's people the Quraish were angry with him for giving gold to the people of Najd instead of sharing it with them:

So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He (i.e. the Prophet) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us."

So mohammad told his people that the reason why he was giving money to the Najd was to attract them to islam:

The Prophet said, "I give them so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)."

Sahih Bukhari: vol. 4, bk. 55, no. 558, Khan

So muslims paying people to convert to their religion is not unknown. They use money when they are not in a position to use violence or warfare.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2017
amynah94:
Either you all like it or not, you've already testified that there is no other god but Allah and prophet Muhammad is his messenger. If you all don't accept islam as well, that statement will bear witness against you on the day of judgement!

I've already taken steps to ensure that my true views on Islam are represented in my profile. You can check out my DP if you want. You won't be disappointed grin

As for these so-called converts, it is obvious that they've been bought. It's hard to believe that anyone would voluntarily leave Christianity for islam on pure conviction. Muhammad himself used to pay people to convert to islam as contained in authentic muslim hadiths:

muhammad's people the Quraish were angry with him for giving gold to the people of Najd instead of sharing it with them:

So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He (i.e. the Prophet) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us."

So mohammad told his people that the reason why he was giving money to the Najd was to attract them to islam:

So muslims paying people to convert to their religion is not unknown. They use money when they are not in a position to use violence or warfare.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by sorextee(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2017
story for the gods undecided undecided

amynah94:

1 Like

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by amynah94(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Islam will dominate the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by amynah94(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

They've been bought. It's hard to believe that anyone would voluntarily leave Christianity for islam on pure conviction. Muhammad himself used to pay people to convert to islam as contained in authentic muslim hadiths:

May the peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be with you dear brother in Islam
Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
amynah94:

May the peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be with you dear brother in Islam

Lol. Check my DP and you'll know that I am no "dear brother in islam"

3 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by newgen2016: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
I read some of this post's and I wonder if some ppl posting comments about Islam don't have relations that are Muslim be it a friend , neighbor . in-laws, classmates, sisters or even brothers.

if so they should ask themselves how Muslim relate with them in their society before taging them blood sucking, terrorist, etc as described.

let's put aside the media. how do Muslim CO exsist with Christian in your neighborhood, office, school s, market etc.

we need to work on building a society where we respect each other faith and tolerate each other and where we ensure future generations understand this concept.

May God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by begwong: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Glory to God. smiley

But do you know how many Muslims convert to Christianity everyday in secret cuz of fear of victimization?? undecided pleeeenty!

And to think they are imo babes, and from Mbaise! Forget it, Na ALHAJI MONEY level. Those girls follow the trail of money the way Bloodhounds follow human scent.

Lets not forget that some of their igwes even converted recently. The business is moving to permanent site. Recruitment is working grin
POVERTY, RECESSION EYAH. D ONLY RELIGION THAT PROMISES U EARTHLY MATERIALS RATHER THAN SALVATION. NEXT BUS STOP, BOMB DETONATION TRAINING BIKO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by goingape1: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
chie8:
According to Islamic Calling Family,Zainab and Halimah have converted to Islam.The duo from Mbaise graduated from Darus-salam Kaduna State yesterday 15th March 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/two-mbaise-ladies-convert-to-islamphotos.html?m=1
converted to bomb

1 Like

Re: 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) by amprat: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
I clicked Yes am a musulumi ododo just to ask a question.
Pls my Muslim brothers and sisters why do you have to keep proving to yourselves that you are in the right religion by broadcasting any little thing, or you are not very sure ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Kano Central Mosque Empty On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.