Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) (21283 Views)

Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by jonhemma11: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
According to Bilal West who shared the story,wife of a Shia member allegedly murdered by El-rufai's thugs has just delivered a baby boy.He wrote.....

'This was Muhammad Sani Nuhu, Follower of Sheikh Zakzaky, murdered last Oct by murderous elrufai Thugs. His wife just delivered a Baby Boy'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/wife-of-shia-member-allegedly-murdered.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by modelsms(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Not alive to see this fine baby. so bad

1 Like

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by moonstone01: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by homeboy205: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Wow
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by chynie: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
cute child
please follow religion with caution

welcome child

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by itiswellandwell: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Cute baby!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by lollypeezle(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
You wonder when the boy is a grown up and he tries to search out how his father died, what do you think that will make him?

Our actions today determines a lot tomorrow.

My advice to you boy is that you're now in this world, forget about what you know nothing about, just focus on how to make life a better place for yourself and your mum because i can see you are designed for the topmost top.

#GodBless

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Dumba088(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2017
K
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by kmuds: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Cute baby!
this is so cute
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by malel1: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Islam
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by talkofnaija: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
sad
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Hope the killers of this man has been brought to book undecided?

Btw, the baby is cute smiley
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by mmosac: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
what is this one saying??
lollypeezle:
You wonder when th
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
trouble continues. season 2, it will be tougher than season 1
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Stay and father your child... You decide to dare buratai.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by gqboyy(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
K
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Lincoln275(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
hmmmmm! nawa ooo
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Ekowise(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
It's well. God keep you baby.
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by jordyspices: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Rip let d blood of d innocent fight for them
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by dayleke: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Congrats to the mother.....
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by bestman09(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Glory be to God for this bundle of joy. It is a pity that religious extremists has denied him the joy of faherhood. God will surely be your father cute baby! You will live to fulfill every purpose for your life!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by lonelydora: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2017
I gave El-Rufai my support during his governorship campaign in Kaduna because of how he worked as FCT minister. I never knew his marriage to Buhari's daughter will make him lose his brain, now I regret every support I gave him.
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Pavore9: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
So much blood being wasted.
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by sorextee(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
It is well.. I pray the new child follows a peaceful path.
Cos hatred (caused by death) breeds hatred..

I will start taking RELIGION seriously, till when pple stop killing pple cos of it..
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by lollypeezle(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
I can see you love jumping into conclusion, cant you just focus on the topic and stop being stupid
mmosac:
what is this one saying??
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
In few years time... The boy will see this picture of his father. And he will retaliate.
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by pokipoki: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
So much bloodshed in Kaduna. I think the government should declare a state of emergency
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by hollandis(f): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Instead of the comments to express shock at the dead body brutally murdered.They are here shouting cute baby.Yes the baby is cute but Nigérians have embraced brutality as a way of life
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by OGBUEFIJAKOTA(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Is a pity that he is not alive to see his fine boy
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by damanjohn: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Na. Dem sabi
Re: Wife Of A Shitte Member Murdered By Thugs Delivers A Baby Boy (Graphic Pics) by Edwinmason(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
how to create a terrorists kill the father/mother of an innocent child who did nothing to you......so bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

4,000 Fighters Desert Boko Haram – Institute For Security Studies (ISS) / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him / Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.