Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) (885 Views)

Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by domorehill: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
The truth again, Am sorry if i was too harsh on the black sisters earlier on (Part 1), it is because it is the holy truth, Tiger Woods must have had firsthand experience growing up as a young man with black sisters in American and now want nothing to do with them and their greedy fingers, we do have some good God fearing African sisters anyway and i am very  lucky to be married to one of them( my lovely wife ), but the Greedy ones outnumber the true holy Negro sister, sister if you treat a brother wrong ,well when he is made and doing well he have nothing to do with you.
    A viewer ( Mud smasher ) was right when he said they did ask for 500 Naira MTN card and lots of shopping and gifts if Tiger Woods toasted a Nigeria chic, too bad, it is true, our sister need to change, most of them are out there in the street doing all kinds of poo the world over, with greedy sick altitude and they blame us the brother for the problems, each time i come home for holiday to Nigeria i just find it sick with the vulture eating sisters and their cheap money game plan, Bobby Brown got married to Whitney Houston and his music career was over, if Tiger Wood had married a Black lady he would have stopped playing golf 8 years ago, look at what they did to our brother the late music Legend star Fela,well what of music icon 2 Face, they all got pregnant for him.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
I wonder why all the posters on NL always get the best of everything and later condemn the rest.

Make una go rest jor. I didn't even know who this Tiger Woods was until I started seeing him in gillette ads.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
I see your intention is to flame, thankfully we have intelligent sisters here who will not take the bait.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by SeanT21(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
*sigh and leave thread* cry
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by freecocoa(f): 12:47am On Dec 19, 2009
So wat if girls got pregnant 4 2face?did they put a gun 2 his head?the earlier u guyz stopped blaming women 4 ur misfortunes the beta 4 u cos u re the cause of ur own problems.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 19, 2009
tpia.:

I'm seriously racking my brains here trying to find some kind of romantic connection between black women and Tiger woods. Cant find none because none exists. Ergo, black women have nothing to do with this topic.

The OP is trying to link them together by some fantastic and utterly daft fanaticism which practically borders on schizophrenia.

any opportunity for a bashfest i shouldnt wonder.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by THEAMAKA1: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2009
domorehill:

The truth again, Am sorry if i was too harsh on the black sisters earlier on (Part 1), it is because it is the holy truth, Tiger Woods must have had firsthand experience growing up as a young man with black sisters in American and now want nothing to do with them and their greedy fingers, we do have some good God fearing African sisters anyway and i am very lucky to be married to one of them( my lovely wife ), but the Greedy ones outnumber the true holy Negro sister, sister if you treat a brother wrong ,well when he is made and doing well he have nothing to do with you.
A viewer ( Mud smasher ) was right when he said they did ask for 500 Naira MTN card and lots of shopping and gifts if Tiger Woods toasted a Nigeria chic, too bad, it is true, our sister need to change, most of them are out there in the street doing all kinds of poo the world over, with greedy sick altitude and they blame us the brother for the problems, each time i come home for holiday to Nigeria i just find it sick with the vulture eating sisters and their cheap money game plan, Bobby Brown got married to Whitney Houston and his music career was over, if Tiger Wood had married a Black lady he would have stopped playing golf 8 years ago, look at what they did to our brother the late music Legend star Fela,well what of music icon 2 Face, they all got pregnant for him.

first of all, how do you know where he was raised? so all black women are greedy? what about those gold-digging white women that marry all these men for their money and even sometimes kill (ive watched too many episodes of "Snapped"wink over life insurance? what is the difference? just because SOME black women may be more blunt about it?
so i see no difference here than the color of their skin.
second of all, is there any differnce in asking for 500 MTN cards or gifts than asking for money and giving your "services" ?? ehh?
i really dont see the difference here, cause those girls Tiger slept with were OBVIOUSLY PAID!!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
third of all, what is the difference between their "sick money game plan" than the chicks roaming the streets in Las Vegas?
there are gold-digging women EVERYWHERE in EVERY part of the world.
one should not be defined as being better based on the color of their skin, cause thats the only difference i see here.
Bobby Brown? wtf? lolol!!!! wack comparison!!!!
he was on crack and he ALMOST ended Whitney's career. thank God she came back and is looking beautiful again.
he ruined his OWN damn singing career, not a black woman. or you must blame the "black woman" right?
2face ruined his own life if he cant keep his thing in between his legs (TUCKED AWAY!!)
and what is all this animosity towards black women? huh??
i see a self hating dog in the house.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tigers Woods Evidence ( Part 2 ) by lovemoi2(f): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2009
^^^^^
THE AMAKA pay d poster no mind
the poster is obviously looking for attention, he aint worth a piss of sh*it
he is probably one hungry nigga that just got a tv recently and saw tiger woods and came up with his local champion conclusion

who gives a fu*ck about a dumb nigga

am out

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances / How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.