Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos (37439 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by andyanders: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
so such movie production does not make available enough security for their CAST? what rubbish? In hollywood... there is security and you can not try rubbish......

How can they look for security when they are just after making money without considering their safety. Making movie in Nigeria is so cheap that they just keep wandering here and there looking for people to give them a free place for their movie.

I have been approached by many of them to use my place for their act but I turned them down.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by pokipoki: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Ambode is planning to remove Danfo buses while the real demons Agberos are allowed to thrive because of they are Bourdillon political thugs
You are obviously not aware of the menace they constitute.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by oscaruzie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
so such movie production does not make available enough security for their CAST? what rubbish? In hollywood... there is security and you can not try rubbish......

ebe a o buzikwa Hollywood? I fughi 'nollywood' e dere ebe ahu? o di ka anya gi kpochiri akpochi. Onye nzuzu...
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by smartkester(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
wawappl:
I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY GOOD-NEWS FROM IKORODU!
aswear you are thinking what am thinking. This ikorodu must be cursed. The worst case scenarios in lagose is always happening at Ikorodu.

Kilode!!!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by gaventa: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
I urge you Arubaa .Omi with your Yannings
2shur:
U mean dey can disarm segun arinze and ini edo on set.
So una nor fit settle boiz abi
Settle coti
Make dem guard una during movie shootings.
Give them take away rice with goldberg and sk.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by ChristyB(f): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
if it's not ''Nollywood'' what is it? ''Yoruwood''??

kmuds:

this no be nollywood ooo
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by ElsonMorali: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
prela:
saw the clip on IG

Thou art very pretty. kiss
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pele ooo, leme quickly asked this simple question, who give her belle cos the last tym, she was interviewed claimed she's single #JeezAsking
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by chris31(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abeg let her husband investigate this matter coz i no trust this yeyebrities they can fake anything fools that show more care to their body structure than having babies
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by Benekruku(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ikorodu is one area you should always pray to God never to allow you own a property in.

Area is riddled with thugs, cultist and fetish practices
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by baby124: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well the thug can now be detained for attempted murder and murder of her unborn child.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
sapientia:
You dont move calebs around without security.. i say.. sue the director or whoever that is incharge. By the way.. wetin cause d attack?
This is Nigeria. She is probably the owner of the movie/director.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
Ikorodu is one area you should always pray to God never to allow you own a property in.

Area is riddled with thugs, cultist and fetish practices
Ikorodu is not a street you know? angryDon't say what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by Benekruku(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
greatnaija01:

Hello! Any location in the mainland of Lagos attracts thug which you must sought before operations.

I tell u that even multinationals pay despite having security. That's one of the reasons Lagos is not a viable place to shoot a movie.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by Olalekan95(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
exlinkleads:
ooooo

e no go better for those thugs
U no get chill o
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by poshestmina(f): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
I suppect she got pregnant for the wrong woman's husband ,if not why did they concentrate on taking out the pregnancy? .
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by ROCE: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Have we all heard the guy's response too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E5bnFXOK5E

If what the guy is saying is correct, then the movie guys don't know anything. You can't just use someone's shop or office without seeking permission first. They are also aware how expensive it is to use actual locations for movies abroad.

Everyone has bought the lady's story but no one heard from the guy.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos by prela(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Thou art very pretty. kiss
thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / BBNaija: The 'Genius' Steps Kemen Can Take To Clean Up His Image / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.