Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Need Ur Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help Pls (867 Views)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help Pls by Sweetdoct247(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
Pls I need a candid advice on what 2 do and I need it fast. I fell in love with this girl and of course told her about it but she told me we can't be together cos she's already committed to somebody. And as I don't intend taking another guy's woman it all ended there and I even apologised. Now the problem is I've been finding it hard to discard the feeling I have for this girl. I've tried my best but I still can't stop thinking about her, her thought still creeps into my head even while watching the most interesting of action movies. The sight of her still gives me palpitations and I dont like it. I try as much as possible not to talk to or even look at her unless it is inevitable in order to avoid these unwanted emotions but it seems not to be working. I DESPERATELY NEED TO FLUSH THIS GIRL OUT OF MY SYSTEM AND I NEED HELP PLS. I want to see her and feel the same way I would were it to be any other girl. Now I've got an exam on Tue and all I can do even with a book in front of me is think about her, God I can't even read! Help me pls I dont wanna fail at least not because of some girl that can never be mine.
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by sistawoman: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
R u a man or a boy?

Only a boy can not control his emotions.
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by wengerboy: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
I think am also encountering something of this nature but i have let go everything, So i advice u to be a man and let go u still have a future and probably many other beautiful and even prettier chicks. So guy wake up
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by olanajim(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2009
sistawoman:

R u a man or a boy?

hmmm though true, it is not every time it is valid. Some men cant control their emotions as well. What the guy is feeling is obviously lust. It is only lust that started out that way. When he find a better lady, the lust will vanish and he will forget the old feelings.
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
Hunny she is a taken woman please leave her be, im sure you wouldnt want a goon chasing your gf if you had one. There are thousands of girls about.
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by sistawoman: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
olanajim:

hmmm though true, it is not every time it is valid. Some men cant control their emotions as well. What the guy is feeling is obviously lust. It is only lust that started out that way. When he find a better lady, the lust will vanish and he will forget the old feelings.

Cant - What does that mean?

That is not a word I am familiar with.

If he can't control his thoughts over a girl that belongs to someone else then what else cant he control? his bladder? Bowels? Words? Actions?

Since when cant MEN and WOMEN, grown folks, not control their freaking thoughts? I guess when a mass murder starts to have thoughts of dead people we should coddle him and tell him it will be ok?

GROW UP-------STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD that needs to be told what to do.
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by olanajim(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
hmmm
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by omega25red(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
sistawoman:

R u a man or a boy?

This is so wrong and this is the type of attitude and mind set that makes a man not live a full balanced life because people ridicule you when you show some type of emotion.
@ poster the more you force your self to forget her the more you will think about her. if i were you i would embrace the feelings i have for her and just understand that though you fancy her you can't have her which is okay because we all dont get what we want. focus on your exams and pass it and eventually you will find someone you fancy who is available and who knows that chick might become available too.
Re: I Need Ur Help Pls by sistawoman: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
omega25red:

This is so wrong and this is the type of attitude and mind set that makes a man not live a full balanced life because people ridicule you when you show some type of emotion.
@ poster the more you force your self to forget her the more you will think about her. if i were you i would embrace the feelings i have for her and just understand that though you fancy her you can't have her which is okay because we all dont get what we want. focus on your exams and pass it and eventually you will find someone you fancy who is available and who knows that chick might become available too.

I never said he cant have emotion, I simply said he should be able to control them.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? / It Feels Wrong. / Swagging For Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.