Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. (2626 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Okey80: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Women in Kwazulu Natal, Dumazulu ward say their drunkard husbands are unable to make them pregnant and they may look elsewhere for sober and potent bed mates. They said their men have abandoned their homes because of drinking too much alcohol.

Speaking during a peaceful protest in KwaZulu Natal, the demonstrators said younger women are the worst affected as they are “unproductive”. “If you walk in this village, you will find so many young married women, but only a few are pregnant.

Those who are not are suffering in silence because their men cannot perform,” resident Akhona Andile said. She said men have been drinking too alcohol to keep them high, but society bears the consequences of sexual dysfunction.

“It would not be a wonder if we start looking for men to get us pregnant. Our husbands will not know anything. We will trick them that the pregnancies are theirs and they will support us,” said Siphiwe a 32-year-old mother of one who separated from her husband four years ago.

http://oddnaija..com.ng/2017/03/south-african-women-protest-lack-of-men.html?m=1

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Chuknovski(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
come to naija only look sef go get you pregnant

2 Likes

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by CArt(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
For real
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by inositol88(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
like seriously?

if it was the days when tubaba was still tuface, only a wave of hand wud
give them dia heart desires upon his visit to dia land!!!!

I love my Naija guys!!! let them bring dia protest to Nigeria, surely dia lives wud never remain the same

3 Likes

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by soberdrunk(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
If the South African government is willing to pay, we can loan them a group of some our best players for just one season and the it shall be a season of pregnancies, to lead this group will be Tuface, Flavour, Wizkid, some soldiers, policemen, Lagos areaboys/Nurtw members etc angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Young03(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
I need to visit this country right away
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
I need to visit this country right away
u might not live to tell the story

3 Likes

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by newyorks(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
things dey happen o iswear. the only reliable thing to man is alcohol is everly within the reach.
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Young03(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
smithsydny:
u might not live to tell the story

ok I no dey go again
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:

ok I no dey go again

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

Reiign abeeeg go and visit their country.... grin u will be the KING there And create ur own tribe full of beautiful wives and a battalion of kids grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin

U too wan go there eeehn tongue

U cud be their KING LEFULEFU with ur sexy trousers cheesy wink
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

U too wan go there eeehn tongue

U cud be their KING LEFULEFU with ur sexy trousers cheesy wink
i want to keep my trousers intact grin grin grin.if i go there dem go tear am grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:
Nothing person no go read here. grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

i want to keep my trousers intact grin grin grin.if i go there dem go tear am grin grin grin grin

grin

Hahahahah...imagine u will have ur own mix race sha cheesy wink

With that gorilla hiding inside ur sexy trousers , I'm pretty sure girls there wont mind to queue ooo grin grin grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahah...imagine u will have ur own mix race sha cheesy wink

With that gorilla hiding inside ur sexy trousers , I'm pretty sure girls there wont mind to queue ooo grin grin grin
u dis babe u too corrupt i swear grin grin grin grin grin.dont let me vex and cane u oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Nothing person no go read here. grin
the story just weak me grin grin grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

u dis babe u too corrupt i swear grin grin grin grin grin.dont let me vex and cane u oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

BADOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

BADOOOOOO

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

the story just weak me grin grin grin
If not for their xenophobic nature my Nigerian brothers would have been of help. grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
If not for their xenophobic nature my Nigerian brothers would have been of help. grin
its the southy guys that hate us..not the ladies cheesy cheesy...but for me sha its safer admiring them frm a distance.dont want any body to xenophobia me cheesy
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

its the southy guys that hate us..not the ladies cheesy cheesy...but for me sha its safer admiring them frm a distance.dont want any body to xenophobia me cheesy
The ladies are not better.
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
The ladies are not better.
well i dont know much abt dat sha since i have never been there wink wink wink...lol
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by CaroLyner(f): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
When there are enough able men on romance section grin

1 Like

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by Tazdroid(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
They could apply to their immigration service for fresh supply of able bodied, potent, and agile Nigerian men for a national fvckathon. They would be bed bound for a week afterwards

2 Likes

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by TR1212: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
They had able bodied men there, nigerians inclusive but their stupid laziness and jealousy wouldn't let them and they maimed and chased many away in the name of xenophobia. Now they are looking for men to impregnate their women. Make they just wait eh, their next census will reveal that they'll soon go into extinction.
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by REIIGN(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Reii.gn abeeeg go and visit their country.... grin u will be the KING there And create ur own tribe full of beautiful wives and a battalion of kids grin grin grin

Isn't that the good life? grin

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Isn't that the good life? grin

grin grin cheesy

Yaaazzz ooo! grin

Imagine this photo grin grin grin

Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by gabi101(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
If the South African government is willing to pay, we can loan them a group of some our best players for just one season and the it shall be a season of pregnancies, to lead this group will be Tuface, Flavour, Wizkid, some soldiers, policemen, Lagos areaboys/Nurtw members etc angry

''LOAN'',lwkmd...that word is strong cheesy
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by REIIGN(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Yaaazzz ooo! grin
Imagine this photo grin grin grin

I hope she'll give me something better to suck on, not just grapes wink grin
Re: South African Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. by JONSYN7154: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
My dear you have a good point there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Randy Couple Caught Having S*x On A Beach In Broad Daylight (see Photos) / girl post photo on fb n*ked / Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.