Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Unwanted Pregnancy Scare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Pregnancy Scare (1252 Views)

Natural Contraceptive For Unwanted Pregnancy In Town / If You've Ever Had A Pregnancy Scare, This Post Is For You / If You Have Ever Had A Pregnancy Scare , This Post Is For You - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ever had unwanted pregnancy scare ?

Had one when i was in my final year, one sweet one night stand girl i made a mistake to take home. After all the fronting at papa house, wild sex with condom of course, however, on one of the rounds the condom broke.

i found out on time, was just as i inserted, she must have been dry, was an early morning sex, she was still half asleep. I didnt see it as anything as i hadnt even started let alone to cum.

Anyway, about 5 weeks down the line this bitch called to announce to me she was pregnant.

Dont get me wrong , she was a very beautiful girl, i actually did think i punched above my weight with her as she was a heavy aristo-runs girl.

As she announced the pregnancy, i held myself and asked her what she would want to happen. my heart beating very fast waiting for her response.

After what seemed like ages, she said i should come down to uni to see her as she wanted me to go to hospital with her.

http://codedruns.com/forum/main-forum/unwanted-pregnancy-scare/
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by OLAJADON: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
so what now happened
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
So after having sex with u, she wants to tell you now that she didn't have sex with any other person till she found out she was pregnant na..
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
follow the link read the rest.

or better lets start our version here.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
OLAJADON:
so what now happened

The girl was being very smart, got me all hyped up with she was scared of abortions as she was a catholic etc. she wanted me to make the decision. I had to marry her no two ways about it. I need to take her to my mum to start the bonding on time.

I was so goddamn confused, after two sleepless nights i mustered courage to discuss the issue with one bros in my area. he advised me to play it cool, and shouldnt suggest abortion. i should tell her i wanted to keep the baby, that she can as least introduce me as a boyfriend to her parents.

That seem to work. after i had told her all those, she blantantly refused and insisted she wanted it removed and i wasnt meeting her parents.

She asked i give her 75k for the abortion. 75k in 2005 .

After much debate we arrived at 30k , i gave her 15k i had on me. And that was the last i hear of the pregnancy.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by Medunah: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2017
macjive01:

The girl was being very smart, got me all hyped up with she was scared of abortions as she was a catholic etc. she wanted me to make the decision. I had to marry her no two ways about it. I need to take her to my mum to start the bonding on time.

I was so goddamn confused, after two sleepless nights i mustered courage to discuss the issue with one bros in my area. he advised me to play it cool, and shouldnt suggest abortion. i should tell her i wanted to keep the baby, that she can as least introduce me as a boyfriend to her parents.

That seem to work. after i had told her all those, she blantantly refused and insisted she wanted it removed and i wasnt meeting her parents.

She asked i give her 75k for the abortion. 75k in 2005 .

After much debate we arrived at 30k , i gave her 15k i had on me. And that was the last i hear of the pregnancy.
Lol mugu maga

You shouldn't have given her any money.......you should av blatantly insisted you wanted the baby, that she should comman meet ur parents and that you wanna meet her parents.

That would be the last you will hear of her......
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Medunah:

Lol mugu maga

You shouldn't have given her any money.......you should av blatantly insisted you wanted the baby, that she should comman meet ur parents and that you wanna meet her parents.

That would be the last you will hear of her......
na so one girl do me oo.. Still d same question I asked dat I want to speak with her mum.. She refused..
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by Medunah: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
na so one girl do me oo.. Still d same question I asked dat I want to speak with her mum.. She refused..
Lol, good one

Buh was she actually pregnant or she was lying??
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, good one

Buh was she actually pregnant or she was lying??
nope.. None.. She used her rent has expired as her reason.. Saying she will get kicked out... But I wasn't gona believe any of it.. I just gave her anyways
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
nope.. None.. She used her rent has expired as her reason.. Saying she will get kicked out... But I wasn't gona believe any of it.. I just gave her anyways

better you gave her the moneh and have rest of mind.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
macjive01:

better you gave her the moneh and have rest of mind.
I have already..
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
dont know if its allowed for me to copy and paste other people's response fron the link.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by ednut1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
u dis bad boy. Gv ur life to Christ. D average guy during preg scarce swears if he scales thru he wont do nigga raw again. Bt na lie. He go still nigga raw
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2017
ednut1:
u dis bad boy. Gv ur life to Christ. D average guy during preg scarce swears if he scales thru he wont do nigga raw again. Bt na lie. He go still nigga raw

Pussy is too damn sweet, na em cause am
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy Scare by macjive01: 2:49am On Mar 26, 2017
macjive01:
dont know if its allowed for me to copy and paste other people's response fron the link.

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship / . / I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.