Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina (16576 Views)

Senate’s Rejection Of Magu: Lawyers React, Blame Presidency / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok we are waiting lets hear what Buhari has to tell us. We are waiting I think Maungu or Magun was boasting that no one can stop him from becoming EFCC chairman so why is Buhari saying he want to talk since Magun or Mugun has the power on his own to be EFCC chairman no need for any statement from the presidency let him fight it out with his own power and let see how far will he go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by able20(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
The senate dey show all those buhari boys pepper. Magu acting efcc boss and Ali customs boss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by tinsel: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
seunmsg:
What is there to respond to? The president better put his kitchen cabinet in order. It is unheard of that an agency directly under the control of the president can deliberately be undermining the decision of the president. Daura and other cohorts are not bigger than the president. Buhari should wake up and not allow them hijack his government.
Exactly. Nothing to respond. Let him put his house in order first. What is happening is too shameful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by virus05(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:

I saw this inline and wonder how petty some people can be. You, can you stand a Choppers wind?
so all those people that are standing with him are not human beings?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by cobsol(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes its high time Buhari look into all this... I for one thought he will divide the task and deligate 90% to vis vp who is more capable.

NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!

Business Partnership

I started an advertisement hub 23rd of Mach last year, the hub is to promote local business for as low as N 5,000 a month.
I need to make the hub popular so I integrated :
1. an online customer certificatory and complain feed system
2. opinion pull system
3. I also made a section where people can upload information just like nairaland
4. I created and award system which will run its first customer award from the years November
5. And many other attractive features the advertisement hub brings

JOURNEY SO FAR
- I registered www.nigeriaconsumers.org
- I started off in port Harcourt with an office and 3 staffs
- I also bought a seana bus for our maketing
- We started publishing quality articles and business news on the site to drag natural traffic

GROWTH
www.nigeriaconsumers.org is now gathering mass traffic even beyond my expectation and we are getting quality responds on our opinon pull section.

BUSINESS
- We will kickoff with actual plans to sale advertisement space for local and foreign businesses for as low as N5,000 for a start.

- We will launch the consumers award system which is promising to be massive

- We will involve in all other advertisement business which includes but not limited to:
(1) search engine optimization
(2) mobile advertisement
(3) online marketing for clients
(4) media services
(5) creative development
(6) digital strategy
(7) customer insight
(cool pay-per-click advertisement.

WHO ARE MY LOOKING FOR
- A partner based in lagos and or abuja
- A partner with passion for growing business
- A partner with creativity
- A partner with financial strong base and ready to invest into this multi million making business

Contact me: for full business and profit analysis ( please only contact if you want to invest)
07036248614 info@nigeriaconsumers.org
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by adeoba2008(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is Maman Daura the one ruling this country or what? He is really a cabal I swear. Hope He is not in charge of the other room as well.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by eph123(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
seunmsg:
What is there to respond to? The president better put his kitchen cabinet in order. It is unheard of that an agency directly under the control of the president can deliberately be undermining the decision of the president. Daura and other cohorts are not bigger than the president. Buhari should wake up and not allow them hijack his government.

Wow. Surprised this is coming from you.
There is truly hope indeed.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by chuksjuve(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Adeshina doing his job as usual.... the damage control hustle is real...
meanwhile
check my profile and see what we do.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Mboi2: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Respond to what, does he know the principles of Separation of Powers, I don't think he knows because he seems not to understand legislative powers. That is the essence of attending secondary school which unfortunately our President did not attend.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Realdeals(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mamma Daura is using Juju on Buhari.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by 175(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:

Ignorance at its peak.

Never seen such stupidity.

So Presidency should respond based on what is reported by the media?

He communicated officially and the Senate will respond officially

Taaah go and sit down. . .they've been floored again.

But come to think of it, so is that the same reasons the Presidency does not respond to all these reported Fulani orchestrated killings ongoing in the country?

You see we're finished. . .this government is too dull. Not proactive at all
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by chinedu234(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mr president. By all means please reappoint Magu if he can do the job Also renominate him to the senate and do the appropriate lobbying. Let him act again pending subsequent screening by the senate. It is only democracy in action.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Asebaba1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
why your father no dey responsible enough to rule his home allowing small kid like you to be using internet?
Useless presidency and your parent cannot guide their home effectively.
175:
Which communication strong pass the live screening as witnessed yesterday? Useless Presidency. Very much Clueless.

If na GEJ now, we know for hear word from una. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rubbish. Like say una no watch am live yesterday.

Stupid administration Buhari is not in charge at all.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by wellmax(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
175:

[s]Taaah go and sit down. . .they've been floored again.
But come to think of it, so is that the same reasons the Presidency does not respond to all these reported Fulani orchestrated killings ongoing in the country?
You see we're finished. . .this government is too dull. Not proactive at all[/s]
Floored ko, ceiling ni. Many kids here don't know how things work. Oya force him to respond then tongue tongue
175:

You see we're finished. . .
Yes, you are finished!
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by dignity33: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
He is incompetent to the core, chairman who can not account for his job what else did he want to respond he should look for a credible someone and forward to senate for confirmation .
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by OlaMiki: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
lunatic located
saintikechi:
magu is corrupt, corruption can't fight corruption.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintikechi:
magu is corrupt, corruption can't fight corruption.

You guys keep wailing up and down about this without saying what he actually do to tag him corrupt..
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by maxzzo1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
He should save himself stress by sending another name...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Alexander001(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
wellmax:
Childish
Which one dey give you headache?
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
So you can talk now? You don repair your amplifier? Mumu
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by loopman: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
A President that cannot see that his nominee passes through Senate confirmation, is that one a smart President ?
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is magu the only competent man to head efcc?Why is buhari doing everything possible to impose him as efcc chairman?
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by ziccoit: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
175:
Which communication strong pass the live screening as witnessed yesterday? Useless Presidency. Very much Clueless.

If na GEJ now, we know for hear word from una. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rubbish. Like say una no watch am live yesterday.

Stupid administration Buhari is not in charge at all.

This can never happen under GEJ. Mr GEJ we knew was very competent in illegal dollar distribution. Mr ineffectual buff** would have lined the hands of senators with dollar and sealed their mouth with pound sterling. The senators wanted same from PMB, which didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Bhol28: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
The fact is that this current senate and PMB will always be at loggerheads.PMB is not like previous Presidents that shares money anyhow to always have his way at the senate.He is fighting a corruption war against almost all of them.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Dareomo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Count down to the response day.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by sshalom(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
We are waiting!
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by ofuonyebi: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari should bypass political barriers and call up..NUHU RIBADU...the master of the game

He has sent some governors and IG to jail before. So, the case of Sarakis and Ekweremadus hiding

under one finger against,,,Magu..will be easily handled. Senate have no where to hide for their corruption

cases hangibg on their head.
Re: Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina by Ikpangi: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
MAGU is A Big Thief cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode / Bayelsa Election: APC Branded Salts Go Viral As Part Of Campaign Gifts / No Harm Should Befall Kukah – CAN Warns Islamic Groups, Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.