Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi (10894 Views)

Four Abia Lawmakers Defect As APC Holds Rally In State / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by mario383: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
yemmight:
No political direction. If any politician should decamp at all, It shouldn't have been Kogi where they need strong opposition to tackle useless governor they have. He is so useless.
he is also known as character zero. He is highly childish.
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by azimibraun: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why don't people understand why these guys decamp? Those in PDP in Kogi are decamping not because they are "political ashewos" but becouse they are tired of being the ones funding all activities of PDP in the state. In the APC, the Governor, commissioners, Rep's, Senators do the spending. Andy Uba knew why he ran. To fund PDP without the support of Governors or the President is no joke. Thos 6 guys just technically run from over taxing from PDP.
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by ipobbigot7: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
TippyTop:
And when Dino join Saraki in PDP in 2018, these ediots would all return.

You are really ambitious for your dead party.
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by stoic6ix: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is their family affairs.. Nothing concine me
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by adusky1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
They forget to add me Aduke Ilyas from Okene
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by jamislaw(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
yemmight:
No political direction. If any politician should decamp at all, It shouldn't have been Kogi where they need strong opposition to tackle useless governor they have. He is so useless.
decamping from PDP does not secure APC wining governor seat coming 2019. I trust kogi East.
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by babyfaceafrica: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
jamislaw:
decamping from PDP does not secure APC wining governor seat coming 2019. I trust kogi East.
lolz....APC will be foolish if they don't present an igala candidate xos they will lose...this governor can spend all he want,come 2019 ,he is going...although I like the power short from igala to ebira..but this guy is a disaster..
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by Nicky042(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
metronaija2:
The following members of the PDP in the Kogi State House of Assembly have defected to the APC as a result of the division in the PDP. They are :

1. Hon. John Abah of Ibaji
2. Hon. Mukhtar Adoke of Adavi
3. Hon. Mathew Kolawole of Kabba Bunu
4. Hon. Ahmed Muhammad of Ankpa I
5. Hon. Victor Adewale Omofaiye of Ijumu
6. Hon. Abdulkarim Kekere Sani of Okehi.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/6-pdp-lawmakers-defect-to-apc.html
What about omala LGA?, lgalamela LGA, Hon friday makama, someone should tell me something about him,
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by peteregwu(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bhol28:
Tell PDP to put its house in order.They will loose more even at the federal level if they refuse to agree ontime.

You absolutely right
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by NaijaNotryForme(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
metronaija2:
The following members of the PDP in the Kogi State House of Assembly have defected to the APC as a result of the division in the PDP. They are :

1. Hon. John Abah of Ibaji
2. Hon. Mukhtar Adoke of Adavi
3. Hon. Mathew Kolawole of Kabba Bunu
4. Hon. Ahmed Muhammad of Ankpa I
5. Hon. Victor Adewale Omofaiye of Ijumu
6. Hon. Abdulkarim Kekere Sani of Okehi.
Politics without integrity

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/6-pdp-lawmakers-defect-to-apc.html

Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by NaijaNotryForme(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=NaijaNotryForme post=54655789][/quote

Politics without integrity ]
Re: 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi by Emassive(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Beans dirty na for trash e go last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan: Senate Will Act Expeditiously On Presidential Requests / Jangebe Abductions: 24-Hour Curfew Imposed As Violence Mar Schoolgirls' Reunion / Bandits Abduct 10 Persons In Ondo, Demand ₦100 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.