Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) (43221 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Soljaboi44(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm RIP
cry
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by teebillz: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't understand this rush by the military to start holding competitions when the war is not over.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nsonso: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where is Buratai, the maggot? If it were armless IPOB members, he will be flexing muscle and threatening fire and brimstone, bringing curse upon himself.

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
the idiota no die well....boko boys suppose slice him scrotum half
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
I understand you are from the born to rule region. The multitude of almajiris on your streets that money

Is that what makes you an illiterate?

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by MichaelUweh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think this boko haram terrorist has been defeated long ago...
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:

Is that what makes you an illiterate?
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
your insensitive to a mere typo error is disturbing. Getlost, you dimwit

Illiterate, is this also typo?

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:

Illiterate, is this also typo?
know your words, kid. Check up the meaning of the word 'illiterate'
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Queenbalikees(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
haaa AC oguntoye gone jst like dat. rip bro may ur soul rest in peace gallant officer.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by baylord101(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
WHY CANT THEY USE THE AIRFORCE TO FINISH THESE BOKOS JUST LIKE THEY DO IN THE SOUTH SOUTH??

AS FOR ME I AM STILL WAITING FOR KEMI OLUNLOYO'S INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON APOSTLE SULEIMAN AND STEPHANIE OTOBO
Sorry Aunty Kemi is in Ph prison
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
know your words, kid. Check up the meaning of the word 'illiterate'

Illiterate, I should be telling you that.

"Your insensitive to..." , who taught you English, small fry?
Continue, I'm sure more are coming.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:

Illiterate, I should be telling you that.

"Your insensitive to..." , who taught you English, small fry?
making minor mistakes won't pass me as an illiterate. In case you don't know, this is the meaning of the word 'illiterate'.

Mind you, those mistakes has already been corrected

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
making minor mistakes won't pass me as an illiterate. In case you don't know, this is the meaning of the word 'illiterate'.

Mind you, those mistakes has already been corrected

Illiterate, correct this one too.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
What a cute dude..! Buhari why?
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
We tank God.... Rip
why are u thanking God?
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:

Illiterate, correct this one too.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by YahayaMada(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
youngest85:
We tank God.... Rip
ya salam RIP
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Snowstorm: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smallville10:
How many hausa soldier don die
You're a living fool..
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
im done with you, kid. I won't continue to condescend to your level for you to ridicule me. I made my point and if it wasn't cool with you, you can smash your head against a pole. Have a good evening.

Typo will also take the blame for these.

Next time, it should be "I have made my point..."

Oh! You are running away? Hahahahahahahahaha. Come back and learn.

Which point? That you are an illiterate?

Small fry, stop making noise about education when you obviously lack same.

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
NA WAH OH!!! SO SO SOUTHERNERS DEM DEY POST GO BORNO TO GO DIE Y D NORTHERNERS GO COME SOUTH DEY OPERATE ILLEGAL REFINERY AND MAKE MILLIONS.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
your insensitiveness to a mere typo error is disturbing. Get lost, you dimwit

Hahahahahahahahaha, is this the correction?

Okay, let me help you. "Your insensitivity to..."

Free lecture.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Zulu212: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
sunnyside16:
Bubu is back boko and herdsmen on rampage again
I thought am the only one who noticed oo
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Zulu212: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
10 utility vehicles from a group that has been technically defeated

Rip handsome soldier..
wen I read that line I became confused...cos lia said they 've been defeated and even bubu supported the claim .so how could 10 vehicles 've traveled from wherever in a war state with supposedly military presence without being detected and no drones saw them in a war state? ...personally I think the northern problem should remain in the north ..
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by buchilino(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smallville10:
How many hausa soldier don die

MUST U ALWAYS BRING TRIBE IN EVERYTHING?
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by phanshark(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
mezynaija:
A security source in Maiduguri says Boko Haram terrorists have killed a Nigerian army Lieutenant in an attack in Magumeri town in Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno State on Wednesday evening.

The source said the militants ambushed Lieutenant AC Oguntoye and his colleagues on their way to Gubio from a shooting range competition in Monguno. The officers were pinned down by terrorists in Magumeri where they razed down houses, including a police station in the town.

The militants rode into the area in 10 utility vehicles, shooting and attacking military formations. A press release from the Nigerian police stated that a police Sergeant Haliru Aliyu was also killed in the attack while another sustained leg injury from gunshots.

A spokesperson to the Nigerian army later said the insurgents who were being shielded by members of the Magumeri community have been subdued.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/03/breaking-nigerian-army-lieutenant.html
k/mash have lost another gallant army, RIP
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Dboy55(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:

Free lecture.
oga shut up, # I know it all. angry
Nusaf:

Free lecture.
oga shut up, # I know it all.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nusaf: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dboy55:

A fellow illiterate on the loose.

Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by azidomedogo: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jesus...Oguntoye...This officer was one of the best during his course at NDA..I cant blive what am seeing....Ever seens he passed out from the academy he has been in the battle field....RIP
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
malton:
Issues like this make you weep for humanity. Makes me wonder who the more callous ones are better bh and those shielding them. Like seriously?

I have a kind heart, but were it up to me, I'd flush all such communities along with the criminals, provided pieces of evidence suggest they actually shield them.

With communities as this still standing, the war against bh is an exercise in futility.

Raze them to the effing ground!

BH members belong to the communities. Once they come back to any location, BH activities will multiply exponentially.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zulu212:
wen I read that line I became confused...cos lia said they 've been defeated and even bubu supported the claim .so how could 10 vehicles 've traveled from wherever in a war state with supposedly military presence without being detected and no drones saw them in a war state? ...personally I think the northern problem should remain in the north ..

Borno is a desert state where any idiot with an SUV and a GPS can get anywhere undetected.
This battle should be majorly an Airforce battle with Army supporting.
Re: Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
buchilino:

MUST U ALWAYS BRING TRIBE IN EVERYTHING?
sharap

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu