Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (7021 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Jarus(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
Congrats to the winners, the people that added spice to the sections in the outgoing year.

To the man that beat me to second place in careers section, Ajanlekoko, I say a big congrats. You really deserved it. It was glaring that you were the best the section had to offer.

To Muhsin that won in the section I moderate, I say congrats too. I'm happy some people are watching your passion and wisdom.

Semid4lyfe, now that your rigorous campaign has fetched you the phone section award, no story again o. Let the celebration begin. Me I no dey drink sha  grin

To Sagamite, Ibime, Aloy-Emeka and other winners I roll with on NL, I say congrats.

I hope teh winners will change their signatures to 'Nairaland XXXX Section Poster of The Year 2009' abi una no go show your awards off  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Coldish: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
I think the list is ok, xpeciallly the Tech boards
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
What's up with the Sports and EPL/ International football section
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by toshmann(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
what of politics section?who won that one?
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by toshmann(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
food\section winner. . .amakaone. and she get fine face . . .hmnnn. .
ok, we'll see
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Favormi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
No nthng abt it
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by jcob1: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
Yep. Great  work done by everybody. For those that nominated and voted for me on the dating and meeting board, I say big thank U. Though I was amazed when I saw my name nominated. . . . . . but I learnt a new thing that whatever you are doing, people are watching.

To Gabry my wife sister, you deserve the award.

Let me use this opportunity to acknowledge the good work and team spirit of the moderators. You guys really thrilled me.

To the supermod, Mukina, I have always known you to be a studious, rational, urbane and logical in all aspects. The award was never compromised.

And to the Admin, Seun, keep the flag flying. We expect more come 2010. We can jointly make things happen.

To the Awardees, keep it up, it does not take a day to win such a worldwide demographic award. It showed your accumulated efforts in making the forum a home.

To all members and guests of our great Nairaland, I say the best is yet to come. Stay tuned as we see better days.

God bless us all.

[s]Oga Seun please unban my former id. it's 4 year old today.[/s]
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by MeGaStReEt: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2009
Music/Radio - tosinaded@

una no serious
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by eyoniggar(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sauron will surely win EPL/ International football section. Ojoro wnt rule him out.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Epi: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Congrats to all the winners
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2009
jcob.:

LOL! J, you not serious atall! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by whiteroses(f): 3:00am On Dec 28, 2009
Jokes - Romsky

Tv/Movies -    MrBrownJay

Satellite TV Technology-  George_D

Celebrities - Aloy~Emeka

Forum Games - Goodass

Literature/Writing - bluespice

Romance - platinumnk

Dating And Meet-up Zone - Gabry

Sexuality - hbabe

Food -AmakaOne

Health - Balogun

Family - Chair Cover

Nairaland - Sagamite

Culture - ifyalways

Education - Muyeskin

Jobs/Vacancy - Freelance

Religion - davidylan

Islam For Muslims - Muhsin

Sports - rasputinn

Career - AjanleKoko

Events - epi

Music/Radio - tosinaded@

Rap Battle - Ibime

Autos - Siena

Fashion - spikedcylinder

Travel - funkybaby

Properties - ajileko

Phones - semid4lyfe

Computers/Internet- Dual Core

i dont even recognise half of these members where's michelin89 theamaka iice those are the ones i thot i'd see first but oh well

Sagamite:

It seems Politics has gone to the dogs as I am not seeing it on the list.

It has become a craphole, hence my move to Sports and El Razur's disappearence.

They should have made me Mod for Politics so I will show them how to deal with the low-brains that come with tribalism and let intellectuals flourish on critical national issues.
whiteroses won politics zaink you  lol
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by nbem2008: 4:51am On Dec 28, 2009
Walahi, this thing was RIGGED!
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by platinumnk(f): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks to all who voted for me, I love u all kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by 49cents(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2009
nbem2008:

Walahi, this thing was RIGGED!
was it Iwu who organised this one again? grin

g
jcob.:

Yep. Great  work done by everybody. For those that nominated and voted for me on the dating and meeting board, I say big thank U. Though I was amazed when I saw my name nominated. . . . . . but I learnt a new thing that whatever you are doing, people are watching.

Let me use this opportunity to acknowledge the good work and team spirit of the moderators. You guys really thrilled me.

To the supermod, Mukina, I have always known you to be a studious, rational, urbane and logical in all aspects. The award was never compromised.

And to the Admin, Seun, keep the flag flying. We expect more come 2010. We can jointly make things happen.

To the Awardees, keep it up, it does not take a day to win such a worldwide demographic award. It showed your accumulated efforts in making the forum a home.

To all members and guests of our great Nairaland, I say the best is yet to come. Stay tuned as we see better days.

God bless us all.

[s]Oga Seun please unban my former id. it's 4 year old today.[/s]
[/qu

who says recognition is not good! One would think jcob has just received an Orange prize for literature grin

Seun nice work hope on top of fulfillment it was good financial year for NL COS,
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by jcob1: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2009
49cents:

who says recognition is not good! One would think jcob has just received an Orange prize for literature

Seun nice work hope on top of fulfillment it was good financial year for NL COS,

Date: December 28, 2009, 06:59 AM
449245 members and 313861 Topics

To be recognized Out of 449245 persons. . . . . . . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by 49cents(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2009
congrats guy really it aint eazi!
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Remii(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2009
Congrats to all winners.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by CarlosVent(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2009
una try well.

Especially Sienna. no wory i will get a car from you come 2010
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by sayso: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2009
congrats for all the winners,but the religion section need to be viewed again.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Ben13: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2009
Muki, Jokes aiint Clemcykul shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by eyoniggar(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2009
Plat can still be categorized as the biggest winner, because Romance is the biggest and most visisted section on NL.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by k4kenny(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2009
congrats to all winners grin grin
though some of the people i voted for diddnt win
nairalands tha best cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by muhsin(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Brother Jarus,

I am actually short of words to express my gratitude. All in all; may Allah reward you amply for everything. Thanks

@Everyone who voted me, may Allah reward you, too. I remain eternally grateful.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by MrsSiena1(f): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Congratulations to my sweet, wonderful n handsome husband. Mwah. You truly deserve it when it comes to cars you are simply the best. I love you my Deltan Prince
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by mrperfect(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
I didn't see webmaster section. Or are they on there way?
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
Mrs. Siena:

Congratulations to my sweet, wonderful n handsome husband. Mwah. You truly deserve it when it comes to cars you are simply the best. I love you my Deltan Prince
Loff ur profile oooh.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by desthan(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
ah! otio! ! . . . NL Iwu must be behinde dis o. . . shocked even sistawoman no dey 4 here. . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by GEW: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
desthan:

ah! otio! ! . . . NL Iwu must be behinde dis o. . .  shocked even sistawoman no dey 4 here. . .
she probably believe in free and fair elections.  these are nigerians voting you know
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by vwvw(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
damn it what the hell happened to politics?
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
Mrs. Siena:

Thanks hon. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Mobinga: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
smiley winkCONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS, WELL-DESERVED, WELL DONE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reminiscing With Hilarious Memes About Secondary School Life Trending On Twitte / Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator / Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.