Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (7019 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by adaphik(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
smiley wink wink kiss kissCONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS, WELL DESERVED* kiss kiss
BIG UP:::: kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by MyHonour(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
mrperfect:

I didn't see webmaster section. Or are they on there way?
I just noticed now.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2009
Iam not Muslim, but Iam offended that Davidylan won the sectional Religious award. This is appalling as he has made it his mission to degrade anything that has to do with Islam
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by whiteroses(f): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

Iam not Muslim, but Iam offended that Davidylan won the sectional Religious award. This is appalling as he has made it his mission to degrade anything that has to do with Islam
abeg free am as long as they dont make tudor anything concerning religion and faith then its all gravy
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Thanks to all who voted for me, I love u all  kiss kiss kiss

aaaaawwww this is the most touching moment on NL so far.

big ups for your nomination

you must be so proud

what next in your career? Moderator and from there to super moderator if mukina can just share or step aside

dating Seun and marrying him should also be a possibility

You go girl- the sky is your limit on this nairaland
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by tosinaded(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
Music/Radio - tosinaded@

una no serious

@ megastreet!!!!

lmfao, not every1 thinks like u do man! i was nominated and voted for grin deal with it tongue

@all that voted me on the music section

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Dclique(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
I doubt if they will all change their signature.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by dolu2007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Whats the gift like?
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Dclique(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
Bragging Rights.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by mukina2: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by salangolo: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
mukina
i declare that the election and awards were rigged grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
Some people still dey carry bad belle becos their favoured candidates no win for the sectional awards grin tongue grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
tpia.:

aaaaawwww this is the most touching moment on NL so far.

big ups for your nomination

you must be so proud

what next in your career? Moderator and from there to super moderator if mukina can just share or step aside

dating Seun and marrying him should also be a possibility

You go girl- the sky is your limit on this nairaland

thanks!!!!

Hey can we be friends again? Im sorry embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by sammy6(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2009
9JA AWARDS

1) Most Yabbed Person
a.Musa Yar Adua
b.Umaru Muttalab
c. Amodu Shaibu

2) Most Hated Person:
a. James Ibori
b. Umaru Muttalab
c. Obasanjo

3)Most Abused Person:
a. Mr. Andoaka
b. Umaru Muttalab
c. Musa Yar Adua

4) Most unbelievable crime
a. Erastus Akingbola
b. Bode George
c. Umaru Muttalab

5) Most told to resign -
a.Musa Yaradua
b.Amodu Shaibu
c.Bankers
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2009
$ammy:

9JA AWARDS

1) Most Yabbed Person
a.Musa Yar Adua
b.Umaru Muttalab
c. Amodu Shaibu

2) Most Hated Person:
a. James Ibori
b. Umaru Muttalab
c. Obasanjo

3)Most Abused Person:
a. Mr. Andoaka
b. Umaru Muttalab
c. Musa Yar Adua

4) Most unbelievable crime
a. Erastus Akingbola
b. Bode George
c. Umaru Muttalab

5) Most told to resign -
a.Musa Yaradua
b.Amodu Shaibu
c.Bankers

LMAO really. How do we vote? Make a poll for each caterory
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by chelseabmw(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2009
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
Thanks to all those who voted in the phone section awards and made me The Phone Section Poster of the Year, 2009. kiss kiss I sincerely appreciate all your votes particularly those that voted for me. E no easy to be among the chosen. Una too much so I throway 3 gbosas for una - Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbooooosa.
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by adaphik(f): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by whiteroses(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
i'm confused what are people getting emotional for? they've made you a moderator just say cool. sheesh
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by whiteroses(f): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
you people keep kissing each others a{ss shiior the consistent ones that actually post reasonable are not on the list
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by software(m): 12:14am On Jan 01, 2010
the balot box was carried AWAY, AM HEADING TO THE TRIBNAL
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2010
whiteroses:

you people keep kissing each others a{ss shiior the consistent ones that actually post reasonable are not on the list
I'd agree if and only if one person nominated these people/ Directed this award showcase. undecided

Dont worry, I'll be sure to remember your name next year  wink cheesy

Happy New Year, sweets
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by whiteroses(f): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2010
FL Gators:

I'd agree if and only if one person nominated these people/ Directed this award showcase. undecided

Dont worry, I'll be sure to remember your name next year  wink cheesy

Happy New Year, sweets
idk however you try to justify it, its all kiss a{ss and dont remember me next year, i only come here once a while when i'm bored tanx though
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Aishabee(f): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
I think for the religion forum i would have prefer sum1 who is vast in his religion and also to sum extent tolerate other religion.
My first time on nairaland i had David, calling me brainwashed sumtin sumtin while expressing my view according to my religion

For that i no greeeeeeee oh cry, election tribunal
Re: The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 by Adeznuru(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
Plz did anybdy hear know how 2 huk up wit a girl either old or young.plz i do n't want 2 be single again. I am 20 years i no ave gurlfrnd.b'cos i did not want 2 toast my area gurl. Dis my mail or nober. 07060534871(olas4real2000@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loan@ Renmoney....now @ A Reduced Interest Rate.. / Reminiscing With Hilarious Memes About Secondary School Life Trending On Twitte / Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.