Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (43887 Views)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Top actress, Chiege Alisigwe celebrates her teen daughter, Munachimsoaga's birthday.

Chiege Alisigwe ventured into Nollywood in 1998 and immediately became a known face. Her role in "My Love" with Ramsey Nouah and "Oganigwe" brought her into limelight.

Chiege got married in 2002 at the peak of her career to a top police officer, but the marriage lasted for just 3 months. She got pregnant within the 3 months which produced this her cute teen daughter.

She left acting for a while, remarried. She is now back to Nollywood.

The actress shared photos of her daughter, Munachimsoaga on Instagram and wrote:

Happy birthday my Darling child, Munachimsoaga! Today is your day. May the blessings, favours, good health, long life and prosperity be your portion in the mighty name of JESUS, Amen! May no evil eyes see you, I soak and deep you in the precious blood of Jesus Christ and no weapons fashioned against you shall prosper, Amen ! Can't believe I now have a teenage daughter! I love you my daughter, my jewel and the first fruit of my womb! God bless you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ05AfbB0ec/?hl=en

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nne5: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
HBD

She got her mum's face.

10 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by tossedbae(f): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wow ,this woman was a beauty then

Hbd small geh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
This "Dinta eh" girl grin
her pickin name strong sha

9 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cute
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
lipsrsealed I beta shot up lipsrsealed
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by wawappl: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nne5:
HBD

She got her mum's face.

RATHER HER FATHER'S FACE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by eseun11: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
jungle never mature angry

4 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by kayultimate(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by icankel: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
She's beautiful, happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by kshore: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
lipsrsealed I beta shot up lipsrsealed
you better do.. hahaha
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by artade: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thank you for dressing her up like the little girl that she is.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Ekakamba: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
saintolarayo:
Beautiful tongue
Where? tongue
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by mile12crises: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thank God she's not Yoruba....
She would have used bleaching to deface the whole body. Dark and beautiful Igbo lady... my son's name sake

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where's the cuteness pls ??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
mile12crises:

She would have used bleaching to deface the whole body.
Dark and beautiful Igbo lady... my son's name sake

that's a stupid comment from a fool..

I won't play this ipob & afonja game with u..

u just choose to b stupid on your own

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Kateykate(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
One woman I admire so much. God bless your daughter, Aunty Chiege.. May all your prayers for her come throug, in Jesus name Amen..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by chuks34(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
ellahzy:
This "Dinta eh" girl grin

her pickin name strong sha
she was mad over dinta
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aswear , d man no fine at all, she follow money, now see yasef,
wawappl:

RATHER HER FATHERS FACE.

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na the mama fine pass jor.

3 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na Yoruba give am belle, just like fani kayode Bleep ikemba Bianca, & that his present ibo wife
mile12crises:

2 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
angry

Na wa

She still lives in a flat...

She no sabi any pastor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Fool's comment.

mile12crises:

1 Like

mile12crises:

Take am easy , Bro.
I can feel your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by angelimida(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
nice one
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nna mehn this woman pikin no fine angry

4 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by adlawtee: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
She gat Hard face
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just like how a Yoruba man is servicing Nnamdi kanu wife, now after giving birth& he is in prison cheesy
mile12crises:

3 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
mile12crises:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.