Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (1992 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
k
Re: k by professorfal: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is the thread about laying a complaint? because that's what you just did. I was hoping you'll provide measures for proper cleanliness.

1 Like

Re: k by Jodha(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nawa.. We don suffer... Chai..

With all these rubbish I'm seeing daily... Sure say.. I no go.. Go join feminist..

Re: k by newyorks(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
who u epp?how do u know?stop being foolish.
Re: k by saintolarayo: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
I WILL NOT COMMENT

1 Like

Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jodha:
Nawa.. We don suffer... Chai..

With all these rubbish I'm seeing daily... Sure say.. I no go.. Go join feminist..
I'm saying the truth.
Re: k by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anaemen! English no gree you write you dey here dey yarn dust!" THE few Nigeria ladies that take proper care of their vagina, are those that comes from wealthy home and have been trained on the basics of proper vagina hygiene.."

smh! so, invariably; ladies from poor homes or average homes have foul smelling punanis abi :/

can you now believe that you don't have sense?? stupid generalization! Ladies from rich homes, na gold dem carry no be vagina! smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: k by handsam(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Anaemen! English no gree you write you dey here dey yarn dust!" THE few Nigeria ladies that take proper care of their vagina, are those that comes from wealthy home and have been trained on the basics of proper vagina hygiene.."

smh! so, invariably; ladies from poor homes or average homes have foul smelling punanis abi :/

can you now believe that you don't have sense ?? stupid generalization! Ladies from rich homes, na gold dem carry no be vagina! smh

Re: k by Amarabae(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
will I call this trash boredorm or joblessness. If you don't know what to post, go and help ur mama in the kitchen.
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:

can you now believe that you don't have sense?? stupid generalization! Ladies from rich homes, na gold dem carry no be vagina! smh

stop being emotional..
I write based on personal experience...
The average Lady from a poor home, will not have the complete knowledge of vagina hygiene..
compare to those from rich homes..
Most parents that are not rich fail to teach their daughters, sex education..
And another reason is the educational institutions that they both attended.
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
will I call this trash boredorm or joblessness. If you don't know what to post, go and help ur mama in the kitchen.
the truth hurts.
Re: k by nursennenny(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Brother do you know you become wiser the day you stop generalizing?
And please may I know your school of thought ?
And please name your research crew undecided
If we insult you now, by tomorrow you will create a thread "disobedience of Nigerian women"
May God help you with sense

2 Likes

Re: k by Buharimustgo: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please they need serious lectures here
Re: k by baralatie(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
shocked
you nean you have been with at least 1000000 Nigerian women to ascertain their vaginal health?

ukpa!

1 Like

Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
nursennenny:
Brother do you know you become wiser the day you stop generalizing?
And please may I know your school of thought ?
And please name your research crew undecided
If we insult you now, by tomorrow you will create a thread "disobedience of Nigerian women"
May God help you with sense
No need for argument.
Real guys knows I'm saying the truth.
Re: k by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin the only man that is allowed to complain on the health status of women generally is King Solomon.. I want to be like him..
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
professorfal:
Is the thread about laying a complaint? because that's what you just did. I was hoping you'll provide measures for proper cleanliness.
Its about complaining.
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
grin the only man that is allowed to complain on the health status of women generally is King Solomon.. I want to be like him..
grin
Re: k by Backinfront(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Insecurity is very bad.

When you are an insecure Nigerian man, these are the kinds of threads you create.

People who have a problem always like to point out a similar one in another in order to prevent theirs from being called out. I call it "Acting fast" psychology.

2 Likes

Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Please they need serious lectures here
gbam
Re: k by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
grin
who is laughing with you? undecided
Re: k by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
stop being emotional..
I write based on personal experience...
The average Lady from a poor home, will not have the complete knowledge of vagina hygiene..
compare to those from rich homes..
Most parents that are not rich fail to teach their daughters, sex education..
And another reason is the educational institutions that they both attended.

You write based on personal experience and you're writing with that kinda authority? Like you've been with 98% of Nigerians girls to ascertain the level of their vaginal hygiene.

What is the correlation between wealth and knowledge? Does being poor equate to being a dunce? Institution they both attended this one is laughable!! so, if a girl from a poor home attends a federal university cos its cheaper; and the one from a rich home goes to a private university; the poor girl won't learn about vaginal hygiene in a federal university?? kai! Ayam ashamed on your behalf mehn!

4 Likes

Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:

You write based on personal experience and you're writing with that kinda authority? Like you've been with 98% of Nigerians girls to ascertain the level of their vaginal hygiene.

What is the correlation between wealth and knowledge? Does being poor equate to being a dunce? Institution they both attended this one is laughable!! so, if a girl from a poor home attends a federal university cos its cheaper; and the one from a rich home goes to a private university; the poor girl won't learn about vaginal hygiene in a federal university?? kai! Ayam ashamed on your behalf mehn!
you still don't understand me..
Most people from poor homes are shy about sex education..
And all the men that have been with numerous ladies can testify in favour of my thread.
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
who is laughing with you? undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: k by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
you still don't understand me..
Most people from poor homes are shy about sex education..
And all the men that have been with numerous ladies can testify in favour of my thread.

Its annoying that you're still trying so hard to defend this your gibberish!
Re: k by nursennenny(f): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
No need for argument.
Real guys knows I'm saying the truth.
no one is arguing with you.
We only need evidence of your research.
And please who's "real guys"?
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:

Its annoying that you're still trying so hard to defend this your gibberish!
well i understand that you are pained. undecided
Re: k by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
nursennenny:
hi cry
Re: k by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
nursennenny:
Real guys are vagina slayers.
Re: k by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Real guys are vagina slayers.
and your record states that you slay poor girls from poor background with smelly vaginas.
wow
Re: k by agbonkamen(f): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
baralatie:
shocked
you nean you have been with at least 1000000 Nigerian women to ascertain their vaginal health?

ukpa!
wetin do ur yansh "ukpa"
Re: k by nursennenny(f): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
hi cry
cutehector your brother has lost it embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Knew Buhari will Win / Twitter Users React In Shock As A Video Of Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vulva / Look At What I Just Told My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.