Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden (466 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by brotherly: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
I know it is a tough task when men want you to speak on a matter that God has asked you to hold your peace.

Most of apostles supporters believe silence is the best answer for Stephanie otobo who they believe is either being used or seeking cheap popularity. Honestly I have been quite uncomfortable with the posture of silence .

Otobo worryingly made it clear in her latest interview that her petition to the police is to facilitate his arrest.

With this kind of petition and a lawyer like keyamo and Sahara reporters behind otobo, the police appear duty bound to at least obtain statement from apostle. From there I perceive the next level of fireworks will resume.

In my view the age of silence has expired. Things are likely to get much hotter in the coming days .
Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by Flexherbal(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Funny enough, the girl keeps releasing new videos
Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by tripplephi: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
when will you learn to MIND your own BUSINESS.... HE HAS HEARD THE FINAL SAY FROM GOD and is waiting for GOD's vindicATION.... stop celebrating a DEAD ISSUE.... HE IS HEALING THE SICK and casting out devils in the USA crusade and i saw the miracles LIVE and DIRECT.... there are better things to do with your life than answer peeps who do not know what they are doing... EVEN JESUS DIDNT ANSWER ANYONE OF HIS CRITICS WHEN HE WAS ON THE journey of the CROSS....

PLS rest cos only dissapointment awaits anyone seeking this matter to blow up... SULEMAN is already on top and no scandal can bring him down. AM ON THE LORD's SIDE not on anyone.

IN THIS LIFE... no matter what one does... people must talk shaaa.

brotherly:
I know it is a tough task when men want you to speak on a matter that God has asked you to hold your peace.

Most of apostles supporters believe silence is the best answer for Stephanie otobo who they believe is either being used or seeking cheap popularity. Honestly I have been quite uncomfortable with the posture of silence .

Otobo worryingly made it clear in her latest interview that her petition to the police is to facilitate his arrest.

With this kind of petition and a lawyer like keyamo and Sahara reporters behind otobo, the police appear duty bound to at least obtain statement from apostle. From there I perceive the next level of fireworks will resume.

In my view the age of silence has expired. Things are likely to get much hotter in the coming days .
Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by brotherly: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think this case has been poorly managed from apostles end.

As is he will be forced to talk

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by brotherly: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
tripplephi:
when will you learn to MIND your own BUSINESS.... HE HAS HEARD THE FINAL SAY FROM GOD and is waiting for GOD's vindicATION.... stop celebrating a DEAD ISSUE.... HE IS HEALING THE SICK and casting out devils in the USA crusade and i saw the miracles LIVE and DIRECT.... there are better things to do with your life than answer peeps who do not know what they are doing... EVEN JESUS DIDNT ANSWER ANYONE OF HIS CRITICS WHEN HE WAS ON THE journey of the CROSS....

PLS rest cos only dissapointment awaits anyone seeking this matter to blow up... SULEMAN is already on top and no scandal can bring him down. AM ON THE LORD's SIDE not on anyone.

OK sir.

People want to know the truth though. But if you say he has it covered already, in a matter of days we will know.

Cheers
Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by brotherly: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2017
tripplephi:

My brother I have listened to one of his messages about divine exclusion Mathew 7:6 . In that message he explained that performing miracles and healing is not a sign that GOd is happy with you. He said the first healing that happened in the Bible was when Abraham prayed for abimelech and he had just finished lying.

He also said he was thanking God for the miracles that happened in his last crusade when God told him that the miracles were performed by Him(God) that he will not judge any man in the end by the things He God does in the man's life but by the holy walk the man has with him while on earth. That is why he said God told Abraham to walk before him and be perfect. Just. Note
Re: Apostle Suleiman Silence Is No Longer Golden by brotherly: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Some new lady is presumed to have a new story on this and there is still silence. I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati Sign On N50 Note. / Peter's Denial And The Cock-crow At Dawn / President Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.