Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation (5612 Views)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / That Gonorrhea Can Be Treated And Cured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pre-ejac is one topic most men try to shy away from, but its really a big problem among us (ladies close ur eyes). Am saying this cos I’ve been there lipsrsealed

Just sit back and enjoy the story of how I battled with premature ejac till I saw its end.
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
charisgee:
Pre-ejac is one topic most men try to shy away from, but its really a big problem among us (ladies close ur eyes). Am saying this cos I’ve been there lipsrsealed

Just sit back and enjoy the story of how I battled with premature ejac till I saw its end.

As a usual young boi, we all aspire for the that tym when we will get the chance to have a piece of the cake. Anyways I was 20 years and seriously hungry for some action, as my friends gist me about theirs (though I got to know later that most were lies).
There was this Yoruba gal called Ope who has been my friend for a while , it was obvious she was one of the girls that doesn’t commit and that was exactly what I wanted. i just wanted someone to get down with no strings attached

1 Like

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
charisgee:

As a usual young boi, we all aspire for the that tym when we will get the chance to have a piece of the cake. Anyways I was 20 years and seriously hungry for some action, as my friends gist me about theirs (though I got to know later that most were lies).
There was this Yoruba gal called Ope who has been my friend for a while , it was obvious she was one of the girls that doesn’t commit and that was exactly what I wanted. i just wanted someone to get down with no strings attached

Anyways before I met Ope , there was a neighbour I had Bukola, we did almost everything together, I had my first kiss from her…
I took like 3 days for me to plan the kiss,
I read a lot about how to kiss, how to hold while kissing, The strokes, how to advance to the bre*st and all.
So I was super prepared when I made advances for the k”ss, but the gal was way better than me.. for like a week all I could do was k”ss (though we meet everyday). I didn’t have the courage to proceed downward, u know na! to the kokos

3 Likes

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by McBrooklyn(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
charisgee:

Anyways before I met Ope , there was a neighbour I had Bukola, we did almost everything together, I had my first kiss from her…
I took like 3 days for me to plan the kiss,
I read a lot about how to kiss, how to hold while kissing, The strokes, how to advance to the bre*st and all.
So I was super prepared when I made advances for the k”ss, but the gal was way better than me.. for like a week all I could do was k”ss (though we meet everyday). I didn’t have the courage to proceed downward, u know na! to the kokos

I had to plan for that too….(no mind me, I dy wait for admission that time).
I finally got access to the breast, I was good mehn. I started rubbing the vj and all. But the annoying this was all this gal did was enjoy my hardwork, at first I didn’t care cos I was using her to learn but at a point I wanted more, at the long run she no gree me do ooo, she say she b virgin
omo, I feel like say she scammed me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2017
So, with Ope I didn’t want to go slow due to my previous experience with Bukky angry.
The first day Ope came to my house, omo no b joke, I cleaned the whole house, laid my bed, bought petrol and kept CDS wink . As the babe arrive I on gen, we ate (though d food no too go for my mouth, I was so tensed and thinking of a way to enter) we chop finish, I put film, the use style hold the girl small small, dy rub am and co. Next thing she say she don tire for the film, say she wan lie down small… SEE SIGNAL grin

1 Like

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Omo I open door to my room, but at this point my chest was almost jumping out of my body, I was just too anxious, I made up my mind I must nack today cheesy
I go bathroom , go calm down small then enter the room, as I enter room dy use style style rub her body , the gal just told me to remove her cloths shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by centmanuel(m): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2017
charisgee:
Omo I open door to my room, but at this point my chest was almost jumping out of my body, I was just too anxious, I made up my mind I must nack today cheesy
I go bathroom , go calm down small then enter the room, as I enter room dy use style style rub her body , the gal just told me to remove her cloths shocked

Op, don't look for trouble o. Jejeli come back and tell us what happened undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Eyes wide closed grin
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked shocked....this story go nice die grin grin
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2017
?

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by centmanuel(m): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Eyes wide closed grin
tongue
Bumbae1:
Eyes wide closed grin
mine is wide open
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by centmanuel(m): 1:33am On Mar 17, 2017
@Bumbae1 nice nose you ve got
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2017
centmanuel:

tongue

mine is wide open
Do u have the issues op talking about embarassed
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by WiserPrince(m): 2:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

I do sometimes
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by centmanuel(m): 2:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

yes i once had. It happened that i had an undying fantasy for a beautiful lady. When i was allowed inside her office i didnt send up to 3mins before i cum
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Ok
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Teeeg:

Op, don't look for trouble o. Jejeli come back and tell us what happened undecided undecided

Omo Na sleep carry me wonderland oo cheesy.... I'll continue the story wink
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Eyes wide closed grin

I'm already sleep-trecking grin to ur house.. Nne u PINE cool

1 Like

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:
shocked shocked....this story go nice die grin grin

Kinda sad and nice Bro.... The experience Been no nice Sha sad
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2017
WiserPrince:

I do sometimes

Boss, thanks for being truthful jare. Some guys will deny it.

Actually met a guy that was open about it, that's y I am writing my story here, I used to always shy away from it too.

And premature ejac almost turn me to herbalist grin....
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2017
centmanuel:

yes i once had. It happened that i had an undying fantasy for a beautiful lady. When i was allowed inside her office i didnt send up to 3mins before i cum

Yes, sometimes the anxiety kills B4 the action start... U go just enter and pour angry. The gal will b like Bros Y u never start grin. E remain how u go tell am say u don finish grin
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Heading to work ma people... Will continue the story later in the evening, if I no get luck to lay one nice Babe wey I dy plan for wink, cos now I dy f*ck like seasonal film cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by WiserPrince(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
charisgee:

Boss, thanks for being truthful jare. Some guys will deny it.

Actually met a guy that was open about it, that's y I am writing my story here, I used to always shy away from it too.

And premature ejac almost turn me to herbalist grin....
So what's the solution
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by centmanuel(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
charisgee:

Yes, sometimes the anxiety kills B4 the action start... U go just enter and pour angry. The gal will b like Bros Y u never start grin. E remain how u go tell am say u don finish grin
its always like that especially when the babe stress you before you enter or you are fantasizing before she gave in
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Teeeg:

grin
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
My people am back again

Hope y'all had a good day
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
charisgee:
Heading to work ma people... Will continue the story later in the evening, if I no get luck to lay one nice Babe wey I dy plan for wink, cos now I dy f*ck like seasonal film cool

As show no dy.. I say make I continue my story
Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
WiserPrince:

So what's the solution

Follow the story sir or better still check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
charisgee:

As show no dy.. I say make I continue my story

I wan rush off am but I do big boy, removed her trouser first, I no even reason the top, by this tym my body don over stand , I run off my trouser, carry my CD, use teeth cut am.. she don pull pant herself by that tym, at the sight the toto, I cant explain how joyful I was.
As I don watch enough mojo before and all… I launch inside, It was warm and firm, it sent a chill down my vein, I started to thrust and the expression on her face gave me joy, after couple of quick fast thrusts, I noticed I was at the edge of releasing, I was shocked, I haven’t even enjoyed myself at all, I didn’t want to pull out (didn’t even know It could help me control the explosion). My people na so I pour ooo. Within 1 to 2 minutes. I was so disappointed, embarrassed, ashamed and confused. That was how my first really experience of entering toto became a nightmare.

4 Likes

Re: My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation by charisgee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
charisgee:

I wan rush off am but I do big boy, removed her trouser first, I no even reason the top, by this tym my body don over stand , I run off my trouser, carry my CD, use teeth cut am.. she don pull pant herself by that tym, at the sight the toto, I cant explain how joyful I was.
As I don watch enough mojo before and all… I launch inside, It was warm and firm, it sent a chill down my vein, I started to thrust and the expression on her face gave me joy, after couple of quick fast thrusts, I noticed I was at the edge of releasing, I was shocked, I haven’t even enjoyed myself at all, I didn’t want to pull out (didn’t even know It could help me control the explosion). My people na so I pour ooo. Within 1 to 2 minutes. I was so disappointed, embarrassed, ashamed and confused. That was how my first really experience of entering toto became a nightmare.

The gal was a Sure gal!, she just looked down, saw that my main guy don bow down sad, she removed the CD for me and dressed up. I saw her off but the embarrassment still lingered . What I have long waited for wasn’t as I expected. I started surfing the internet for answers cos I didn’t know what went wrong and that’s when I saw premature ejaculation and series of posts and write-ups about it. Since then I wanted sex but I became scared of messing up it again cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Desperate Some Girls Could Be. My Experience / Man Laments After A Lady He Took Out Bought Food Of N4500 Out Of His 20k Salary / He Doesn't Want To Leave My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.