Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 (6267 Views)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 by muyi001: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2017
As she entered the room room, I motioned her to sit on the bed as I had no chair in my room. She felt comfortable enough “So you no get chair sef” she asked mockingly, though playfully I just giggled. I was praying that T.J will not come back with a babe today, this one his babe is willing to wait till he shows.I just ided to make her company worthwhile.

“Babe no mind me o, I get water, garri and even sugar, wetin make I offer you? I asked sarcastically. She just eyed me and laughed “So fine babe like me na garri you dey offer me?” “but na that one I get naw.” “You no dey shame, so if na your babe you go give am garri” “You be our babe naw, so which other babe you dey talk about?” “yeye, lie gimme say you no get babe” we kept chatting and she was laughing easily, she is quiet easy going. I started to admire her jovial nature. Seems she was also enjoying my company too as she was no longer looking worried.

I myself have completely forgotten about Ada, Miss Lisa and the threat to locate Ada’s House by 10pm. I checked time and it was already 7pm, everywhere have gotten dark and T.J is not yet back.I picked up my phone and dialed still switched off. “Im number still no dey go o.” I told her hoping she will start going but I was shocked when she said. “I hope say nothing don do my bobo o, Make I still wait small if im no show after 8pm I go dey go back house.” choi! I was sure T.J was coming back home with babe, something just kept assuring me that he will.

I was so afraid for my guy so I prayed that 8 reaches fast but it seems the time becane slower. I muat have shown worriedness because She suddenly asked me “Afa naw, wetyn dey worry you?” “Na slight headache,” I lied. what she did next surprised me. “Oya come make I kill the head ache” She said as she reached for my shoulder and pulled me onto her laps and stated rubbing my forehead as she stares directly into my face. “Why headache go dey worry fine boy like you?” she said aa she continued rubbing Immediately I felt my head on her soft laps I felt a twitch down there but quickly averted my mind from there.Her palms were so soft and I couldn’t think well again. Seems she wants to tease me, she brought her palms lower and started rubbing my cheeks and dragging the light tuffs that I call beards.

I was putting on a loose boxer and I was sure my Ladle wyaa now acting on it’s own. She must have probably seen the effect she is causing but she pretended nothing was wrong. “Hope the headache is calming” She spoke in English for the first time. I just nodded on her laps. Chai this palms! Like she knew what was going on in my mind her palms strolled down to my Chest and she started rubbing me through my singlet, dragging a Tip suddenly then I knew I can’t take it anymore. “I wan piss” I said and made sit up but ahe dragges me back down.“Piss ke, chill make thia headache go finish” I don die today. At this moment my Ladle was quiet erect. The stupid boy cannot just be ashamed for itself.

Am sure she was seeing it visibly. “Wetin you wan use piss” She asked with a different sultry voice and my ladle kicked harder. I just kept quiet, I knew my breathing pattern have changed. Her next action made me stood up fast.

Complete the reading of this Season 2 episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/03/08/must-read-my-i-t-sex-escapades-18-season-2-episode-1/

Read complete season 2 here http://muyigist.com/2017/03/11/completed-story-my-i-t-sex-escapades-18-season-2-episode-1-to-end/

Read completed romance stories here http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/?submit=View

Do you love reading music lyrics, read here http://muyigist.com/category/lyrics/?submit=View

Download muyigist Android App Now for instant updates and smooth surfing here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rPWic1p0yqY1pMX3VzZE93dFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Source : www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

The Vibrator That Guarantees Orgasm / Why Do Ladies Normally Pose This Way / My Experience With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.