Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) (27935 Views)

APC Tony Nwoye Casts His Vote In Anambra(pics) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by deomelo: 1:05am On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
FKO81:

Ogun state I know is backward when compare to Anambra state, you can open thread for both state then invite me
[/s]

Please go and compare your Anambra with abia, Delta and eboyin.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by deomelo: 1:08am On Mar 18, 2017
raker300:
this comment shows you're not current on news here.

80% of developmental news on nl is about Anambra...ask your fellow Afonjas her

Lmao @ 80%.

What a comedian. Can you even list at least 6 serious projects Obiano don commission since.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by nonsobaba: 2:11am On Mar 18, 2017
deomelo:

Lmao @ 80%.

What a comedian. Can you even list at least 6 serious projects Obiano don commission since.
Afonja clown, swerve.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by FKO81(m): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Please go and compare your Anambra with abia, Delta and eboyin.
Otondo, Abia and delta is far developed than Ogun, ogun state is disorganized, Abeokuta is so backward when compare to Asaba, Umuahia and Awka, Ota, Ijebu ode, Shagamu are local and backwards towns, only areas in Ogun that look morden are border areas to Lagos, although they lack basic infrastructures, majority of the buildings there and industries are owned by non yorubas, because it closeness to Lagos and they lands there are cheap peole prefer to buy land there, I know like 5 of my friends that bought lands and built houses at Mowe Ibafo, Anambra state is second most developed state after Lagos apart from the major cities in the state other towns are well developed, the state has best roads network, Anambra is most indigenous industrial state in Nigeria, Anambra are second in Commerce in Nigeria, with largest market, education and health sectors they are excellent, kindly open thread for both states, I guess you haven't been to Anambra, if you have...

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by raker300: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
deomelo:

Lmao @ 80%.

go through my handle to cure your ignorance
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by deomelo: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
raker300:
go through my handle to cute your ignorance

I did not ask for your handle, I asked you to list at least 6 projects he commissioned since entering office. This shouldn't be hard to do since you know him so well.

Obviously, you can not list anything.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by raker300: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
deomelo:

I did not ask for your handle, I asked you to list at least 6 projects he commissioned since entering office. This shouldn't be hard to do since you know him so well.

Obviously, you can not list anything.
you think I have the energy to waste on you? Lol..

Projects started and completed are all reported here..they are throughout my handle.

Educate yourself bro

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by deomello: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
raker300:
you think I have the energy to waste on you? Lol..

Projects started and completed are all reported here..they are throughout my handle.

Educate yourself bro

It takes less energy to list just 6 projects obiano commissioned since entering office than your shameful comebacks.

Don't spew what you can not prove.

You are admitting that you can not list anything so stop wasting my time.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by deomello: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
FKO81:

Otondo, Abia and delta is far developed than Ogun, ogun state is disorganized, Abeokuta is so backward when compare to Asaba, Umuahia and Awka, Ota, Ijebu ode, Shagamu are local and backwards towns, only areas in Ogun that look morden are border areas to Lagos, although they lack basic infrastructures, majority of the buildings there and industries are owned by non yorubas, because it closeness to Lagos and they lands there are cheap peole prefer to buy land there, I know like 5 of my friends that bought lands and built houses at Mowe Ibafo, Anambra state is second most developed state after Lagos apart from the major cities in the state other towns are well developed, the state has best roads network, Anambra is most indigenous industrial state in Nigeria, Anambra are second in Commerce in Nigeria, with largest market, education and health sectors they are excellent, kindly open thread for both states, I guess you haven't been to Anambra, if you have...

Strong economic activities and second largest market in Nigeria means huge IGR, strong employment and largest state budgets in Nigeria, but Anambra's budget for 2017 was poor and measly N115 billion and the IGR for 2015 was meager N14 billion.

Ogun on the other hand has a budget of N221 billion which doubles anambra's budget and Ogun state's IGR for 2015 was N34 billion which again doubled anambra's IGR.

Strong economic activities means huge returns in form of IGR and yearly budgets so your rant amounts to nothing because numbers don't lie.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Ngokafor(f): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
...We are getting there..Anambra adigo mma..I am proud of my state...Slowly but surely,we shall get there.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by greatnation2: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
deomello:

Strong economic activities and second largest market in Nigeria means huge IGR, strong employment and largest state budgets in Nigeria, but Anambra's budget for 2017 was poor and measly N115 billion and the IGR for 2015 was meager N14 billion.

Ogun on the other hand has a budget of N221 billion which doubles anambra's budget and Ogun state's IGR for 2015 was N34 billion which again doubled anambra's IGR.

Strong economic activities means huge returns in form of IGR and yearly budgets so your rant amounts to nothing because numbers don't lie.

Some of you reasons so poor how can you equate state budget and IGR to how state is developed? Anambra economy it's in indigenous hands, state government tax them low, unlike Ogun were majority of the industries are owned by foreigners and non indegenes, the Ogun state doesn't look back taxing them, on budget matter even Osun budget is higher than Anambra, Anambra third city Nnewi is more viable than Osun state as a whole
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by greatnation2: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that Anambra State currently ranks second in the list of states with highest number of Micro Finance Banks (MFBs) in the country even as the Oko Micro Finance Bank launched its new branch.

Speaking in Oko during the commissioning of the new branch of Oko Micro Finance Bank, a Director at the CBN, Enugu branch, Mr. Ogadi Mmeka, disclosed that apart from Lagos State which has the highest number of banks, Anambra State ranks second.

Mmeka attributed the feat to what he described as industrial nature of Ndi Anambra, adding that it became imperative for more MFBs to spring up in various parts of the state to assist traders in doing their business, while commending the Oko Micro Finance Bank for surmounting various challenges facing the sector.

He urged the bank not to relent in its success but strive harder to open more branches and raise a capital of N100 million to get to the status of a state Micro Finance Bank which will give it leverage to open more branches in any part of the state.

Mmeka further advised the management of Oko Micro Fianance Bank to maintain proper quality internal control measures through installation of ICT to monitor the activities of the bank and its staff to maintain high ethical standards.

Earlier in his address, the Chairman, Board of Directors, Dr. Emma Udoye, attributed the success story of the bank to what he described as synergy between the staff and members of the board, which, he said, led to the bank opening more branches.

Udoye further disclosed that the bank decided to open more branches to serve its numerous customers, noting that it had became necessary to expand its services to accommodate its numerous customers.

He further said the bank surmounted various challenges to get to the present stage because of the unity of purpose in Oko Community, while expressing optimism that in no distant time, the bank would open more branches in other parts of the state to serve its customers better.

Also speaking, the Traditional Ruler of Oko Community, Igwe Prof. Laz Ekwueme, commended the board, management and staff of the microfinance bank for expanding its services to reach out to its numerous customers, disclosing that it was the first community-owned bank to open a new branch in the state.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=90856
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by raker300: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
greatnation2:

Some of you reasons so poor how can you equate state budget and IGR to how state is developed? Anambra economy it's in indigenous hands, state government tax them low, unlike Ogun were majority of the industries are owned by foreigners and non indegenes, the Ogun state doesn't look back taxing them, on budget matter even Osun budget is higher than Anambra, Anambra third city Nnewi is more viable than Osun state as a whole
forgot that guy..he can't comprehend these facts
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by deomello: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
greatnation2:

IGR and budgets are sound reflection of huge economic activities.

Lagos is able to rake in huge IGR and pass huge budgets because of the state's substantial and huge economic activities.

Lets deploy common sense and do away with unnecessary tribal pride that doesn't mesh with realities sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by ztanleechima(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
colli247:
village afonja if na you ibadan town you go snap bad arear fool tribalistic fool
ndewo

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by ztanleechima(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
colli247:
village afonja if na you ibadan town you go snap bad arear fool tribalistic fool
THE DAY YOU WILL HAVE SENSE, WE WILL CELEBRATE.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Ibadanpikin: 12:16pm On May 24, 2020
Anambra amaka
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Ibadanpikin: 12:29pm On May 24, 2020
deomello:

IGR and budgets are sound reflection of huge economic activities.

Lagos is able to rake in huge IGR and pass huge budgets because of the state's substantial and huge economic activities.

Lets deploy common sense and do away with unnecessary tribal pride that doesn't mesh with realities sometimes.
Audio IGR is a useless IGR.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Ibadanpikin: 12:56pm On May 24, 2020
Ala igbo obodo oma
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AwkaFinest: 1:41pm On May 24, 2020
That year when my governor decieved us. Not knowing that we are the shithole capital of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AwkaFinest: 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
The Anambra they'll never show you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AwkaFinest: 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
I do tell my brothers that chest beating is not the way. We haven't gotten up to the level of States like Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Akwa Ibom and Enugu.

See the nonsense they wont show you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AwkaFinest: 1:52pm On May 24, 2020
I know my brothers and sister will attack me, but the truth need to be told. As Anambrarians we need to look deeply inward before chest besting.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AwkaFinest: 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
Even the world is ashamed of us.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AwkaFinest: 2:02pm On May 24, 2020
We pride ourselves with this aerial view that has been photoshoped. Let's be fair to our conscience my brothers and sisters, ndi Anambra here is the true picture

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by rdokoye: 2:06pm On May 24, 2020
Peter obi hasn't been the governor of Anambra for more than 6 years. Those pictures were from 2007 to 2009 and many of them are not even Anambra. What's the point in misrepresenting Anambra. It's not going to improve your land. Rather you should focus on that.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Belmot(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Obiano Takes Delivery of Aerial Photography of Anambra State

03 Feb 2017 ⋅ by Emeka Ohuoha ⋅ in Latest News, News ⋅ 0 Comments

The governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano kicked-started year 2017 with another milestone following the completion of the Aerial Photography of the state which was presented to him in a brief ceremony in Awka, yesterday.

The governor stated this when he received the 10 centimeters multi-spectral Aerial Photography of the entire state with documents on the project from Aeroprecisa, the contractors, on Monday at the Exco Chambers, Government House Awka, Anambra State.

Governor Obiano expressed delight at the prompt delivery of the project and commended the contractors for providing a veritable tool for effective infrastructural development of the state which will serve as a vital resource for subsequent administrations.

Said he: “I congratulate you for this great work which will help a great deal in our planning. In fact, it is the nucleus for the development of Anambra which every administration will find very useful.”

According to him, the materials will be relevant in identifying potentials for land, and agricultural applications; provide coordinates that will enhance the existing security system in the State as well as help the state achieve its Geographic Information System (GIS) management activities.

As he put it, “I have no doubt that the quantum of data generated with proper coordinates will help us in most of our programmes like land management, agriculture, housing and even security.”

The governor also commended the contractors for a job well done, and revealed that the state would work with them to train government officials in Ministries and Agencies to effectively utilize the materials for the benefit of the state.

The Contract for the high resolution Aerial Photography of Anambra was awarded in 2015 following the successful completion of the aerial photography of Awka Capital Territory. The project covered a total of 4850 square kilometers with the ability to identify small objects of up to ten centimeters.

Earlier in a presentation, the Chief Executive Officer of Aeroprecisa, Dr. Karmal Azar, stated that with the Aerial photography project Anambra can enhance the effective delivery of its programmes. He identified three broad areas where the project can be of immense benefit to the state including: Mapping/GIS, Land Management and Infrastructural Planning. Dr. Azar noted that the delivery of the project has put Anambra into the comity of states who are keying into the provisions of the 21st century technological advancements for the benefit of its people.

Mr. Mike Okonkwo, the Managing Director, Awka Capital Territory Development Authority (ACTA), the coordinating Agency for the Project, said the Aerial photography is a prelude to the take-off of the GIS under which the land management across the state will be digitized and automated as obtains in developed cities of the world.

He explained that the system will create efficiency and precision which will translate into serious improvement in government’s land management and development control measures with great potentials for IGR and environmental management.

On his part, Mr. Chuka Ossai, GIS Analyst with Telecom Technologies International Limited, Project Consultants certified that the contractors executed the project in line with global standards and fulfilled all the parameters set for the state.

The highpoint of the event is the formal handover of the software and other digital materials and documents for the Aerial photography to the governor.

http://www./comment/5380
Why are you adding Abuja pix as Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Enyimbafc: 5:41pm On May 24, 2020
Nice state
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Kinematics: 7:09pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
this comment shows you're not current on news here.

80% of developmental news on nl is about Anambra...ask your fellow Afonjas her

Because others are not empty chest beaters. They do their things without making noise.

Whenever the time for role call comes anambala is always nowhere to be found.

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by PortHarcourt1st: 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Because others are not empty chest beaters. They do their things without making noise.Whenever the time for role call comes anambala is always nowhere to be found.
[/s]

See our PORT HARCOURT despite the huge IGR, oil revenue. Even Anambra look like America compare to our shithole Rivers state.

See our oil rich city of PORT HARCOURT hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.