Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933486 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

Is very realistic my dear, he his also a friend to claire. remember she was the one who saved him from going to jail, so why wont he support her happiness or do prefer he encourages her to go back to michael until he kills her? Or he should cover michael cheating on his wife? Besides he never push claire to phil he just knew phil is an honest guy compare to his dog of a friend.
Kelvin and Micheal call each other brother, can you do DAT to ur brother or sister in d same situation, pls be honest.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

D Sarah issue, so do u actually believe dats d best way to get rid of d girl, by sleeping with her den claiming to he is setting her up, is DAT even responsible? Check dis scenerio, let's c u not married, can u allow ur fiance sleep wit a lady wit d excuse DAT he is trying to help his broda, Mike is irresponsible, Kelvin is no different
That was the only option dt Kelvin had to help his brother out. If u had read well u would av seen that he started by talking senses to Micheal but that did not work, he had no option than to do wat he did and yet dt even brot trouble btw him and Michael. And besides as at dt time Kelvin was no ones fiancé.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:
Kelvin is indeed a gud friend to claire he refuseed to support what is wrong or cover the wickedness of michael. He hasn't forgotten how claire saved him from going to jail and he really wants her to be happy.
MORAL LESSON:
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING WHAT IS EVIL ELSE U ARE PART OF THE EVIL.
Is kelvin good?
He raped Amara
Fantasing about Claire
Wat he did to Sarah is uncalled for.
Come on let's stop attaching sentiment to everything.
Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Michael polashed Gertrude (Kelvin's babe) and Kelvin polashed Amara (Michael's babe).
Then Michael and Kelvin summed it up with Sarah...
So Michael and Kelvin poured their water in same pots.

Let me go and tell Lukaku sometin. I am coming.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:

That was the only option dt Kelvin had to help his brother out. If u had read well u would av seen that he started by talking senses to Micheal but that did not work, he had no option than to do wat he did and yet dt even brot trouble btw him and Michael. And besides as at dt time Kelvin was no ones fiancé.
Y didn't he call Chief to call d guy to order, make we no deceive oursefs he wanted to feel d girl too.
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

D Sarah issue, so do u actually believe dats d best way to get rid of d girl, by sleeping with her den claiming to he is setting her up, is DAT even responsible? Check dis scenerio, let's c u not married, can u allow ur fiance sleep wit a lady wit d excuse DAT he is trying to help his broda, Mike is irresponsible, Kelvin is no different
love dis comment
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
cries.... sniffs.... cries

even though Pamelb portrays Micheal as the villain ..my love for him does not shake. He still remains my favorite character.. Bleep those frenemies like kelvin... that guy is a BASCARD...

don't worry Michael we gonna go out and chill for a while... Gertrude Will be better jor Bleep Claire and that lawyer Philo (Phil).. Bleep amala abi Amara.... u were alone right from the scratch ...it is just that u never knew.........
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=sweetdude001 post=59477710][/quote]
Kelvin did not disown Mike
but Mike disowned Kelvin and if u really want to know pls go back to the previous episodes u will see it there
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Kelvin and Micheal call each other brother, can you do DAT to ur brother or sister in d same situation, pls be honest.

WILL U SUPPORT YOUR BRO/FRIEND IF HE
1. BEATS HIS WIFE TO THE POINT OF DEATH.
2. SLEEPS WITH HIS SISTER IN LAW, PERSONAL SECRETARY
3. RAPES HIS MAID
4. PREGNATED 2 WOMEN.
Please be honest.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
M surprised Mike left d party DAT way though, coz d way he is been portrayed in d story is, he feels bad dis min n d next min his dick tells him to forget abt it, it shud av bin after he sees Claire wit Mr perfect, he feels bad, den looks for d next shawty to bleep.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Y didn't he call Chief to call d guy to order, make we no deceive oursefs he wanted to feel d girl too.
Even if he had done dt would dt av made any difference. The little one he did he got into trouble wit Michael. Pls Michael is an adult who knows wat is good for him so u pple should stop blaming someone else for his foolishness. He should be held responsible for watever decisions he makes for himself
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
PamelB:
Good morning dearies.
I'm sorry I've been away because of the program in church yesterday. But its all over now. Your girl came out second.
I'll update later in the day. Thank u guys

Lol, PamelB congrats, I even thought it was your traditional marriage self.

#Beauty_And_Brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

I don't blve anybody is supportin mike here, even though i don't agree wit d way d author is trying to paint him blacker Dan black, put ur self in DAT position can u do it to a sister or brother, N u friends with d spouse a close one at DAT n dey r avin issue, No matter aw bad ur brother or sister is, I don't think its ur place to start playing matchmaker, yea u wish d person all d best bt its better u r neutral at DAT junction.

KELVIN IS NOT A MATCHMAKER HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN CLAIRE AND PHIL MET.
DIDN'T U KNOW HE IS A PERSONAL FRIEND TO CLAIRE? HAVE U FORGOTTEN HOW CLAIRE SAVED HIM? SO SHOULDN'T HE CAMPAIGN FOR HER HAPPINESS?
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

WILL U SUPPORT YOUR BRO/FRIEND IF HE
1. BEATS HIS WIFE TO THE POINT OF DEATH.
2. SLEEPS WITH HIS SISTER IN LAW, PERSONAL SECRETARY
3. RAPES HIS MAID
4. PREGNATED 2 WOMEN.
Please be honest.

Support him? Definitely not,
But d u matchmaker d supposed spouse with anoda man.
Pls be honest.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

WILL U SUPPORT YOUR BRO/FRIEND IF HE 1. BEATS HIS WIFE TO THE POINT OF DEATH. 2. SLEEPS WITH HIS SISTER IN LAW, PERSONAL SECRETARY 3. RAPES HIS MAID 4. PREGNATED 2 WOMEN. Please be honest.

Abi o
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:
Support him? Definitely not, But d u matchmaker d supposed spouse with anoda man. Pls be honest.
Kelvin is not a match maker, dont make that up.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:

Even if he had done dt would dt av made any difference. The little one he did he got into trouble wit Michael. Pls Michael is an adult who knows wat is good for him so u pple should stop blaming someone else for his foolishness. He should be held responsible for watever decisions he makes for himself
Gbam!! If kelvin had tot of DAT then he shouldn't have interfered, so u actually blve wat he did to d lady is better Dan informing Chief about the situation.. I hear ur own
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

Kelvin is not a match maker, dont make that up.
Sorry I mean MOL
Messenger of Love.
My dear I hear ur own
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
I troway salute for you @PamelB.

Come to think of it, I'm even feeling(pity) for this guy @Micheal.

You deserve all the happiness in the world @Claire.

just be careful, okay @Ebere.

Olosho, Ashawo @Amara.

.......So the blame, hatred, irresponsible and finger pointing game has shifted from Micheal to Kelvin. Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Is kelvin good?
He raped Amara
Fantasing about Claire

Nothing like sentiment if michael were to a female i wouldn't support him.

He didn't rape amare willingly have u forgotten he was thinking of marrying Amare before.

He never had fantasies abt claire

Sarah was a slut/home wreckers/ husband snatchers/ olosho sleeping wit 2 friemds at the same time.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

KELVIN IS NOT A MATCHMAKER HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN CLAIRE AND PHIL MET.
DIDN'T U KNOW HE IS A PERSONAL FRIEND TO CLAIRE? HAVE U FORGOTTEN HOW CLAIRE SAVED HIM? SO SHOULDN'T HE CAMPAIGN FOR HER HAPPINESS?
Saved him? C my dear dia r some situations u jus don't interfere no mata aw strongly attached u feel, d story didn't say, bt dis guys grew up together wat if Mike has also done something for kelvin, cos according to d story Mike was a gentleman even better Dan ur kelvin he suddenly became bad.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Is kelvin good?
He raped Amara
Fantasing about Claire

Nothing like sentiment. if michael were to a female i wouldn't support her still.

He didn't rape amare willingly have u forgotten he was thinking of marrying Amare before.

Sarah was a slut/home wreckers/ husband snatchers/ olosho sleeping wit 2 friemds at the same time.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Gbam!! If kelvin had tot of DAT then he shouldn't have interfered, so u actually blve wat he did to d lady is better Dan informing Chief about the situation.. I hear ur own
He believe he wanted to play it d guy way but layer its not worth it cos Micheal has already make up his mind. And pls stop making it seems as doh he forced Sarah becos if u av read well u will understand dt Sarah was desperate for Kelvin she, she also wanted him badly. she was an opportunist
Re: United In Betrayal by Sylva2147: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pricelessangel0:
I dont think theres always a smoke without fire. atleast michael waited till their wedding night before disvirgining claire but how come all dis wayward attitude didnt show then. it means something must have triggered the monster in him or he was pretending before. my thoughts though"*!™
But did you remember he was a womanizer before he met Claire?

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

Nothing like sentiment. if michael were to a female i wouldn't support her still.

He didn't rape Amara?Forcing ursef on a lady ain't rape OK den am Happy dis is coming from a lady, he wasn't fantasising abt Claire n he called her name, can u honestly tell me DAT kelvin doesn't wana av a taste if Claire
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

Saved him? C my dear dia r some situations u jus don't interfere no mata aw strongly attached u feel, d story didn't say, bt dis guys grew up together wat if Mike has also done something for kelvin, cos according to d story Mike was a gentleman even better Dan ur kelvin he suddenly became bad.

He his not interfering he simply refuse to support wat is bad and he want his second friend claire to be happy.

Yes michael was better than kel before but now nko has he repented? On the day of judgement GOD WILL NOT REMEMBER ANYBODY PAST BUT THEIR PRESENT.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sylva2147:
But did you remember he was a womanizer before he met Claire?
Womanizer yet he waited till d wedding night to disvirgin her
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Honestly am really surprised at d way some persons are reasoning here, supporting evil. Anyways that is mostly typical of we Nigerians and dt is d main reason for our backwardness in this country
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

He his not interfering he simply refuse to support wat is bad and he want his second friend claire to be happy.

Yes michael was better than kel before but now nko has he repented? On the day of judgement GOD WILL NOT REMEMBER ANYBODY PAST BUT THEIR PRESENT.
He wasn't interfering yet he call him to make him aware DAT she is abt to divorce, He calld Phil to abuja to hukup wit Claire wen d couple wia trying to work it out,
Madam I hear u o
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:
Honestly am really surprised at d way some persons are reasoning here, supporting evil. Anyways that is mostly typical of we Nigerians and dt is d main reason for our backwardness in this country
Pls madam no play DAT tape abeg, Kelvin got away wit wat he did to Amara cos wia r in Nigeria, if it wia anoda country he d b rotin in jail ryt nw, in anoda country he dare nt try wat he did wit Sarah.. Madam evil is evil, no small evil no big evil
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweetdude001:

He didn't rape Amara?Forcing ursef on a lady ain't rape OK den am Happy dis is coming from a lady, he wasn't fantasising abt Claire n he called her name, can u honestly tell me DAT kelvin doesn't wana av a taste if Claire

Read the rape part again
where he mention claire name he wasn't having fantasies abt her he saw her as his IDOL (read that part again). If He wanted to taste her he would have done that but he didn't. (remember when claire was drunk at abuja he took her sleep without thinking anything immoral) So na kelvin cause michael problem? Abeg free d guy jor.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nkysuccess:

He believe he wanted to play it d guy way but layer its not worth it cos Micheal has already make up his mind. And pls stop making it seems as doh he forced Sarah becos if u av read well u will understand dt Sarah was desperate for Kelvin she, she also wanted him badly. she was an opportunist
D irresponsible way u mean,

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.