Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933425 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
HelenBee:
It's annoying coming here to see updates only to get long posts from people 'airing' their opinions. Same recycled opinions! Please if you can't sum everything up in three-six lines,we beg you... don't post. It's getting stale already.
C everybody has a right to post their opinion here, na u buy data for them, u can as well open d thread check for pamelB's post, if u can't find any den bounce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by amyvals(f): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2017
U guys are forgetting that this is only but a FICTION story, haba!!! This is how the writer wants the story to be, u guys shouldn't make her change the storyline biko. @romanticnovella, enough of ur capital letters and opinion, let it rest.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Rodriguez12(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:

C everybody has a right to post their opinion here, na u buy data for them, u can as well open d thread check for pamelB's post, if u can't find any den bounce.
I tire ooo
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=amyvals post=59491610]

IS IT ONLY MY COMMENTS THAT YOU ARE SEEING? PLEASE TELL OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE POSTING LONG COMMENTS TOO... HABA NA WA O.. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO POST HERE?
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Oga skyylord try and read people's comments before you drop yours!! You are not perfect either.. No one is supporting mike here... Drop your opinions and stop laying curses on people all because of a fictional story.

You guys are taking this shit too far,we all have the right to air our opinions, if we don't drop our comments then who will encourage pamelb? Our comments shows that her story is interesting and it's generating a lot of views and comments..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=romanticnovella post=59492874][/quote]
Talk tru abi na she send u money to buy data.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:

Talk tru abi na she send u money to buy data.

My brother the thing tire me.. I don read plenty stories for nairaland and their comments plenty pass this one but you won't see insults,laying curses or someone telling people to stop airing their views...
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2017
iamlynn:
chop kiss jare.
I don chop am.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
ericsmith:

kelvin supporting micheal is as wrong as kelvin fixin claire to phil .. however claire chooses to move on shuld b are choice 100%.. if i cannt fix my friend's marriage i shuldnt put asunder. did claire find kelvin a wife even wen he was long due
digression ... it amazing how gurls switch ova to new suitors ova their boyfriend ... because he calls n text more,,more outing,,gifts,,all perfect n rosy ..lol .they forgot thats how there bf started ,,wit time dat new guy wil end up lik the boyfriend now EX. stil our gain
whatever phil is doing micheal must av done it then, it take moments to know a woman it takes years to knw a man ..lolh

If u dont value ur partner others will.
And sorry to disappoint u not everyone will end up like the ex many people who moved on fron their ex are enjoying their marriage today. Shekina.......
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
SkyyLord:
Kelvin never abandoned Mike. He tried talking with him, it didn't work, He exposed his secretary, that didn't work either... They even fought, yet Mike was unrepentant. What else was he supposed to do? He did the right thing... Mike pushed Claire down the stairs and they lost their baby, she forgave him, he beat her to coma, the was still fighting for him, he slept with everything in skirt including his wife's sister and only relative. Yet she stayed on. Clair was more of a slave to Mike than a wife.. She wasn't allowed to go out freely or have friends, she cooks what ever her husband wants and whenever. She worships him while he treats her like trash. All of U supporting Mike are heartless. U expect her to stay on after everything.. Maybe. until he beats her to death or she dies of heartbreak/ attack. Amara might even poison her. Kelvin did not abandon Mike. He was saving Claire's life. Mike is only second to the devil and he deserves everything he gets. All of U supporting him. May Ur spouses treat U the way he treated Claire and when it happens. Pls don't run stay on.

Is obvious that Those supporting michael and blamed kelvin are CHEATERS and those who cover their cheating friends.

Abeg ignore themcheesycheesycheesycheesy let not derail the thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
SkyyLord:
Kelvin never abandoned Mike. He tried talking with him, it didn't work, He exposed his secretary, that didn't work either... They even fought, yet Mike was unrepentant. What else was he supposed to do? He did the right thing... Mike pushed Claire down the stairs and they lost their baby, she forgave him, he beat her to coma, the was still fighting for him, he slept with everything in skirt including his wife's sister and only relative. Yet she stayed on. Clair was more of a slave to Mike than a wife.. She wasn't allowed to go out freely or have friends, she cooks what ever her husband wants and whenever. She worships him while he treats her like trash. All of U supporting Mike are heartless. U expect her to stay on after everything.. Maybe. until he beats her to death or she dies of heartbreak/ attack. Amara might even poison her. Kelvin did not abandon Mike. He was saving Claire's life. Mike is only second to the devil and he deserves everything he gets. All of U supporting him. May Ur spouses treat U the way he treated Claire and when it happens. Pls don't run stay on.
haha. amen to that.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by kerenjay(f): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:

Savage grin
Re: United In Betrayal by HelenBee(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:

K!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Taniaa(f): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Keenly waiting for update
Re: United In Betrayal by kerenjay(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
wow, so many comments. ehmm, Claire, go back to Mich. na, OK, don't go again, wait for 10 years before u move on. hahaha wahala wa o. Kelvin na u cause am o, kikiki, ah chissos, can we move on from what Kelvin supposedly did? can we?
Re: United In Betrayal by SkyyLord(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Someone is calling it just a fiction now. When she was heading Michael's fan club and blaming Kelvin for every sin in this world she didn't know it's just a fiction... Guys... what is wrong is wrong.. fiction or not.... If U can't identify the guilty party in a fiction, how can U do that in real life?? We might call it fiction but things like dis happen real life. Be mindful of the things U say cos someone reading Ur comment might actually be in similar situation. For the person that mentioned me, Ur wisdom is open for the world to see. Ur opinion in a fiction cannot be too far from what it is in real life... Happy reading guys...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=SkyyLord post=59497027]

Oga skyylord I only told you to stop laying curses on people because you are trying to drop your thoughts about the story,you should check other people's comments. Instead of you to just apologize, you are still Trying to justify what you did... And please go back & read my comments,I never supported Michael and stop trying to act as if you are a saint. I won't be foolish enough to stay in a toxic relationship neither will I be foolish enough to get myself into another relationship when I haven't given my heart some peace and healing yet... You are a male,you can't be trusted too..

YOU & THAT LYNN CHICK DESERVE EACH OTHER ALWAYS LAYING CURSES ON PEOPLE YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT.. TUFIAKWA
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
iamloyalty:

Is obvious that Those supporting michael and blamed kelvin are CHEATERS and those who cover their cheating friends.

Abeg ignore themcheesycheesycheesycheesy let not derail the thread.
N am sure ursef n dose like u not supporting mike r saints
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Smh. Its pity DAT pipu cum his to act like saints wen u yrsef no u r not, some of r chronic cheats n dose of u finding it so easy to lay curse, well it jus show d kinda person y'all r SAINTS!
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:
Smh. Its pity DAT pipu cum his to act like saints wen u yrsef no u r not, some of r chronic cheats n dose of u finding it so easy to lay curse, well it jus show d kinda person y'all r SAINTS!

As in eh,na that part dey vex me.. Why lay curses on someone's child just because he/she said her mind? Now they are acting as if they won't do worst than the characters in this story... SAINTS MY FAT ASS!!
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=romanticnovella post=59497787][/quote]
Abeg no tell dem to stop d curse o, its definitely going back to dia head, coz a person DAT finds it easy to lay curse on others is already under d same curse
Re: United In Betrayal by marychommy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
bikonu make una all park well. don't see d reason why people r attacked on what dey feel like u see in dis life not how u see things DAT other saw ders. kelvin is right in trying to save Michael marriage also right in trying to give Claire happiness. marriage was never and will not be do or die affair. let me ask one question pls can anyone of u continue with ur hubby if he got ur only sister and maid in a family way.pls make una stop taking panadol for dis case, or una want make she leave d story for u people to complete

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Streetmade(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
HelenBee:
It's annoying coming here to see updates only to get long posts from people 'airing' their opinions. Same recycled opinions! Please if you can't sum everything up in three-six lines,we beg you... don't post. It's getting stale already.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Streetmade:
Seconded
If u like thirded, fourthed, fifthed it
No b una buy data 4 anybody here.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
na wa
the way people carry the story for head like its happening to them
its mere fiction from the writer's thought and telling her how to make a particular character be happy its not up to you..airing your opinions ain't bad but constantly arguing and trying to force your opinion on others and likening peoples opinion and saying that's how they will behave in real life ain't ryt.#healthyconversationplz like matured people

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by dupsai(f): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
All these e-wars never finish?
Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have actually been on ghostmode but I finally decided to come out of my shell...
Pamelb I just have to commend u on this piece....U are doing a great job
kudos

pls more update abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
SydneyBrown:
I have actually been on ghostmode but I finally decided to come out of my shell...
Pamelb I just have to commend u on this piece....U are doing a great job
kudos

pls more update abeg.
chinnybaby hwfa na!when I saw d name I knew u were d one,just had to check to confirm!!
Re: United In Betrayal by oyekanwahab(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
PamelB see wetin ur story don cause for nairaland grin
it been a while have read a book or story that makes me so emotional like this, loves this story
more ink to your pen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Sylva2147: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
sweetdude001:

U know wat u r ryt a monkey is a monkey, Kelvin is also a monkey, remember his case is even worse Dan Micheal, wait u d say he has repented n I d say I hear u, wat of Mr perfect( Phil) maybe he is a monkey too, maybe he is controlling himsef until he gets Claire den ...... Bt u say no he is gud n again I d say I hear
I never said anything about Phil, though he is acting nice at the moment so let's wait and see how things unfold
Re: United In Betrayal by vivienD: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
pls can dere be decorum in dis place..let's act like matured adults dat we are nd enjoy d story in peace. nice one pamelb, keep. it up

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
xprezz02:
chinnybaby hwfa na!when I saw d name I knew u were d one,just had to check to confirm!!
Fine baby.....abeg who know me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.