Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" (33771 Views)

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ikp120(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
To celebrate this Mr seun,send me small change abeg... GTBank, 0125707649 grin

You no be the Oracle again ni? Abeg conjure money from the heavens. cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by cashlurd(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Abeg who be Seun Osewa? Him no get picture? him no get organization Him no get social life

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by kingdenny(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun must be a humble fellow wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Princefrankie1(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Is Seun an Entrepreneur? That one that can only survive by pulling down others. Nairaland is about the same age with Facebook but look at its progress. Abeg park well jor.

Because they tried to warn you about ponzi Schemes? Lol. Nigerians sef. Itiboribo

9 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Is Seun an Entrepreneur? That one that can only survive by pulling down others. Nairaland is about the same age with Facebook but look at its progress. Abeg park well jor.
see this ewu.wating you don achieve ? why don't u encourage others instead of killing morales .

11 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Kingxway: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

And who ranking epp? Abeg seun, continue dey chop your money like that o, Make those Ogun witches no come reason your matter

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

linda ikeji does giveaway worth over 1millions naira every year and also empower women with her selfmade program ..churchhill is a philanthropist..

na who seun don help you suppose ask?..have never seen seun in public before..when mark zuckerburg came to Nigeria i thought seun was going to meet him..but seun stil choose to be in the dark
Who you don help no be by public appearance. If I take a wild guess I'd say you're a Christian. In the bible Jesus said you should not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing. But now them don change am for us. Everybody giving and broadcasting while at the same time they can die for the christian cause. Which Jesus them wan die for? Jesus of Oyingbo? And giving is not only material. You can also give of yourself, time and intellect. If you've been on this forum long enough you can tell that Seun does that.
Mean while, fvvck that seun nigga! He gives those NAME CHECKERS too much freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by yinkslinks(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Yes by opening fake accounts in peer to peer donation and don't honour his ph. His scared that Nigerians now don't traffic his site. So once they ph their fake account, he tells the real participants that the site is about to crash thereby creating panic. When they succeed, they bring it on front page. Their evil mind has finally been caught. Peer to peer donation now have new approach on them.
freezy9:
Seun is the most unpopular among them
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by slap1(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:
seun osewa would have ranked higher if only he stop hiding in the dark and come out.

His picture is not even there. I tire for that guy. undecided
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by lovethchioma(f): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Can someone point out Seun for me in the picture above.... Seun why do you like hiding yourself? Even if you are an Introvert you should try and get out there a bit. I don't think I have seen your picture, so that's how I will walk pass you on the way and I wouldn't even know it is Seun of Nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by REIIGN(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
I know say one day Seun go make me proud grin
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by henrydadon(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Who you don help no be by public appearance. If I take a wild guess I'd say you're a Christian. In the bible Jesus said you should not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing. But now them don change am for us. Everybody giving and broadcasting while at the same time they can die for the christian cause. Which Jesus them wan die for? Jesus of Oyingbo? And giving is not only material. You can also give of yourself, time and intellect. If you've been on this forum long enough you can tell that Seun does that.
Mean while, fvvck that seun nigga! He gives those NAME CHECKERS too much freedom.

hahaha..see as this one dey para. trust me seun will be more successful if he come out of his shell..nairaland and Facebook are almost the same age..look where facebook is now..
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:
seun osewa would have ranked higher if only he stop hiding in the dark and come out.

I am not sure about that. He's successfully built a brand that allows him a normal life. The brand can stand on its own and doesn't carry the " key man" risk attached to celebrity businesses.

I advise him to stay in the dark. The cult of personality is seriously over rated. Ephemeral.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Pleasures magazine?

What kind of shit_ tabloid is that? I can't take their survey serious
Pleasures magazine kor enjoyment newspaper ni

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by samijay8(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Afonja making me proud since 1800

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by jonathan111: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
00Ademi:
wey seun..... e ya se mi qu o..... lipsrsealed

E ya se mi gele.. .. .... Ikale bro.. I hale you

3 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by babyfaceafrica: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

I know right. Cute, Smiley, Simple Geeky looking fellow. I have a couple of his photos on my Laptop.
you sabi am true
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Church hill that is alleged that he doesn't have a legal work, and also a yahoo yahoo guy in Ghana is making the list.

I am seriously protesting this.

He should be making the list of women beaters, cheaters and irresponsible men.

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by lightwind(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
nkemdi89:
Show us seun face na.
U live close to the River?
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by mcquin(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

hahaha..see as this one dey para. trust me seun will be more successful if he come out of his shell..nairaland and Facebook are almost the same age..look where facebook is now..
Why not create yours to rank with Facebook? Has he complained to you He wants to outdo Facebook. The young man doesn't even seem interested in competition even with the likes of Linda ikeji. He may be okay feeding himself and family. Worry about yourself and not others. You forget Facebook desires to deal with global issues but from the article Osewa is interested more in Nigerian issues. Don't go around damaging people's emotions with the things you say.

10 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by John902(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun thanks for you making me a nairalander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by nkemdi89(f): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
lightwind:
U live close to the River?
No that was in CR's.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
ikp120:

You no be the Oracle again ni? Abeg conjure money from the heavens. cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As in, i no even get money to buy spiritual data to contact the spiritual realm again... Recession don affect person spirituality sef... Baba, no spoil market for me o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by sekem: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Crieff:
I love Seun's strategy most of all.

Unlike LI and allied blogs, which you'll immediately know is all about making money with intrusive ads everywhere, NL is simple, structured and the ads do not get into your face. It is the most pleasant and eye pleasing "blog" of 'em all. Technically again, it loads even much faster than all the other monetised blogs.

Seun himself is quite and unassuming, knows what he wants, cooks up a strategy and execute it. He still remains the number one of them all.

Yeah, you're right.

Seun Osewa is not loud at all and that's what I admire about him.

Being highly intelligent and not easily distracted with vain pursuit of fame, he will, for sure, remain numero uno for a very long time to come.

4 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ladel(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

linda ikeji does giveaway worth over 1millions naira every year and also empower women with her selfmade program ..churchhill is a philanthropist..

na who seun don help you suppose ask?..have never seen seun in public before..when mark zuckerburg came to Nigeria i thought seun was going to meet him..but seun stil choose to be in the dark

He is a quiet and unassuming guy. People with his personality lives in hunger.

Did you just ask who seun don help? Ask hundreds of nairalander who run their businesses on his platform free of charge

6 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Caseless: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Crieff:
I love Seun's strategy most of all.

Unlike LI and allied blogs, which you'll immediately know is all about making money with intrusive ads everywhere, NL is simple, structured and the ads do not get into your face. It is the most pleasant and eye pleasing "blog" of 'em all. Technically again, it loads even much faster than all the other monetised blogs.

Seun himself is quite and unassuming, knows what he wants, cooks up a strategy and execute it. He still remains the number one of them all.
seun is low-key, I like that . One thing he has working for him is his brain and another thing he has working against him is his managerial skills.

Most people I introduced to this forum never regretted, but the place no wan grow and it's painful to addict like us.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by henrydadon(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
ladel:

He is a quiet and unassuming guy. People with his personality lives in hunger.

Did you just ask who seun don help? Ask hundreds of nairalander who run their businesses on his platform free of charge

you mean people who create fake GNLD job thread and try to scam people.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by smartkester(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2017
So even yahoo boy churchchill made list of Best entrepreneurs.issorite. Lemme coman be going

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by kajsa08: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Princefrankie1:
Thanks for conceiving and developing this wonderful platform.

A friend once asked me what I find so interesting about this forum, and I answered: Read through the news and comments on Nairaland for 3 months, and your life will never remain the same.

Nairaland has been a blessing to me.

Thanks to this guy....
My brother 3months is too much. i got hooked since 2010 n if i forget my security question on yahoo mail then, i open another immediately. so far v opened about 4 accounts.
Seun try.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.