Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" (33759 Views)

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun must be a typical introvert hence his noble mien

this guy has kept me glue to the internet since 2006..

and ever since have employed, being employed and make sales all through this great forum.

indeed Seun is a one fellow that God will continue to bless every minutes of his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by deparagon(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:
seun osewa would have ranked higher if only he stop hiding in the dark and come out.
Seun is a SHY STAR
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ikp120(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

As in, i no even get money to buy spiritual data to contact the spiritual realm again... Recession don affect person spirituality sef... Baba, no spoil market for me o... grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Blaqsmith(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Fame333:

and ever since have employed, being employed and make sales all through this great forum.

indeed Seun is a one fellow that God will continue to bless every minutes of his life.

Seun is an atheist!

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ikp120(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Blaqsmith:
That's Seun
How do you know that?
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by MinorityTribe: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Because they tried to warn you about ponzi Schemes? Lol. Nigerians sef. Itiboribo
No wonder he no dey let una comment for Islam section and always posting Anti- Christian topics on frontpage cheesy. Today is Friday BTW Asallam walekum tongue.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by mhizv(f): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
MrTeeo:
Where is Seun Osewa's photograph.. . That dude is always in ghost mode
he's the one on lens. searched the net and found same photo.

and a diff one.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

linda ikeji does giveaway worth over 1millions naira every year and also empower women with her selfmade program ..churchhill is a philanthropist..

na who seun don help you suppose ask?..have never seen seun in public before..when mark zuckerburg came to Nigeria i thought seun was going to meet him..but seun stil choose to be in the dark

Has Mynd44 seen this message grin grin grin
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by MinorityTribe: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Fame333:

He is an atheist, And don't allow Christians to comment on Islam sections even do Muslims can do same on Christian section. And is always posting Anti- Christian topics on front page. May God bless him bountifully cool.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Abalado:
who them help,abegi..hw much b dolla today abeg

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ElsonMorali: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Caseless:
seun is low-key, I like that . One thing he has working for him is his brain and another thing he has working against him is his managerial skills.

Most people I introduced to this forum never regretted, but the place no wan grow and it's painful to addict like us.

I think the beauty of Nairaland is in it's simplicity, easy to use interface and variety of sections. I'm sure the founder is smart enough not to toy with these things.

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2017
busky101:
Na me be 61
As in ehhh
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Elxandre(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

I know right. Cute, Smiley, Simple Geeky looking fellow. I have a couple of his photos on my Laptop.
See as I dey look you...

You refused to save ours because we don't have money. sad
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by QuietHammer(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Fame333:

But the guy no believe in God
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2017
All Seun pictures on this thread are old pictures undecided Maka why?
Abeg, update your pictures jare.

I will know whether you'll cover your face on your wedding day.
We dey wait for you! embarassed
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Pleasure magazine aka Churchill image laundering mushroom media outfit - Alex Nwankwo has taken his sycophancy to a new level. Anyway, business is all about packaging.

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Elxandre:

See as I dey look you...

You refused to save ours because we don't have money. sad
Hahahahahahaha.I'm so sorry. Pardon me cute Sir. You look hot from that side View.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Elxandre(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Hahahahahahaha.I'm so sorry. Pardon me cute Sir. You look hot from that side View.
You're so funny grin
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Nairaland is great and Seun Osewa is getting paid....

Thanks to a tribe that enjoys ranting against Yorubas instead of facing the real people who always deal with them grin grin grin

this isn't about tribe but personal achievement

don't seat one place believing Seun will come and feed you
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Zulu212: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Emjay1310:
I like all that am seeing. These are people made it against all odds. I admire each one of them mehn.
can u pls show me seuns pics amongst them ,really don't knw him in person
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by lebete3000: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:
seun osewa would have ranked higher if only he stop hiding in the dark and come out.

Adenuga hides in d dark to d point even Dangote dat leaves on same street with him in Banana island rarely sees him, yet he is d second richest Man in Nigeria.

If you like make mouth pass Donald Trump, what you rank is what you rank.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
sasko:

this isn't about tribe but personal achievement

don't seat shocked shocked shocked one place believing Seun will come and feed you

"Sit"...get an education first, my good friend grin

1 Share

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Elxandre:

You're so funny grin
And you Cute too.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

"Sit"...get an education first, my good friend grin
Oga professor go and get a job and stop counting other people's achievement .
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by henrydadon(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2017
lebete3000:

Adenuga hides in d dark to d point even Dangote dat leaves on same street with him in Banana island rarely sees him, yet he is d second richest Man in Nigeria.

If you like make mouth pass Donald Trump, what you rank is what you rank.

hahaha..do you live with them..have you even been to banana island?abeg park well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2017
modsfucker:
We have billionaire entrepreneurs in the north but they don't blow their trumpets and the southern based media outfits are too blind to notice them.....
True talk. I can testify
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Scholar212(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun is the guy on the bottom of the newspaper at the extreme right.. My only problem with him since he is shy and doesnt want to come out of his shell in Ota. He should at least give nairaland a corporate image. Appoint a CEO who will be going for the awards, seminars etc and sponsor some programs too.. Nairaland has no corporate image.

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Sijo01(f): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Somebody, point out seun from the attached pix. It's time to fall in love wink

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2017
sasko:

Oga professor go and get a job and stop counting other people's achievement

I am gainfully employed as your teacher! wink....

You can't use "and" twice in a sentence. Otondo! cool

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Shalomdee(f): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
freezy9:
Seun is the most unpopular among them

You are very wrong. I knew of Seun before I knew any of the names mentioned. Seun is really inspiring. Congratulations Seun, you are my hero.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Elxandre(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

And you Cute too.
embarassed
Thanks.
you're too. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding / Bobrisky: 'Second Wife Like Us Na House For Lekki Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.