Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" (33757 Views)

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ladel(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

you mean people who create fake GNLD job thread and try to scam people.

Be reasonable bro. I am talking about the good among the lots.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Sijo01:
Somebody, point out seun from the attached pix. It's time to fall in love wink

he is the last at the right bottom
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by lebete3000: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

hahaha..do you live with them..have you even been to banana island?abeg park well

So I must live with them to know what transpires between them. Glo staffs know Adenuga is like a ghost. He even sacked one of his managers for throwing him a surprise birthday. You're too local.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by sheyinoni(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls I need a pishure of Seun Osewa,let me see the person that makes me visit this site daily non-stop,anybody shd help me with it
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by ceejay80s(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Donald7610:
Linda, Churchill can't build a good family

How many u build....brick layer
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
who is Seun there pls grin
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

I am gainfully employed as your teacher! wink....

You can't use "and" twice in a sentence. Otondo! cool

Firstly, English language is not my mother tongue

if your expertise in English language is what determines success...Prof Osibanjo would not deputise Buhari
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
sasko:

Firstly, English language is not my mother tongue

if your expertise in English language is what determines success...Prof Osibanjo would not deputise Buhari

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
So Seun is 33 grin
shebi Tonto said Churchill na yahoo boy... Na wa o
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by phemi01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
But aunty tonto say Churchill na yahoo boy. How come him come dey among top entrepreneurs. Abi IT na yahoo?

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by KillerBeauty(f): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Now these people are real entrepreneur. They saw a need and a problem so they provided solution to it.

Not a road side barber who has 5 other barbing salon competing with him in the same street. Or a laundromat owner in a campus or a small shop fashion designer. These are small business owners or team self employed not entrepreneur.

But yet all of them will be forming entrepreneur
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by diadem10: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
henrydadon:

you mean people who create fake GNLD job thread and try to scam people.
Or people who got job through nairaland, dummy!
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Sijo01(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
sasko:

he is the last at the right bottom

shocked shocked that one that's long thròating for Pepsi lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by psalmsjob: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Crieff:
I love Seun's strategy most of all.

Unlike LI and allied blogs, which you'll immediately know is all about making money with intrusive ads everywhere, NL is simple, structured and the ads do not get into your face. It is the most pleasant and eye pleasing "blog" of 'em all. Technically again, it loads even much faster than all the other monetised blogs.

Seun himself is quiet and unassuming, knows what he wants, cooks up a strategy and execute it. He still remains the number one of them all.

You want to blow seun head out?grin

Simplicity is golden. Just imagine seun displaying a shoe he just bought as a front page topic like that lib babe doesgrin or seun displaying his dog that he loves like lalaisticlala displaying his love of snakes.

Nairaland is the best even though some wailers & Igbos trys to pour 'sandsand' inside sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Emjay1310(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Zulu212:
can u pls show me seuns pics amongst them ,really don't knw him in person
These are the pictures of the brain behind Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Dboy55(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
abeg wre oga seaun dae for dat picture, I nur no am
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Rolings: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congrats Seun

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congrats boss, more grease tongue

You are an immense inspiration to your generation, keep it up.

One love

Wait oo, why Lala name no dey dere nah shocked
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by cybriz82(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrTeeo:
Where is Seun Osewa's photograph.. . That dude is always in ghost mode

d guy with d shinning head n beard like joe.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Seun na internet lagbaja..... grin
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Nancy2016: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Is Seun an Entrepreneur? That one that can only survive by pulling down others. Nairaland is about the same age with Facebook but look at its progress. Abeg park well jor.

And what do you think you are doing? What an irony!
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by rose54321: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Biko how did Churchill make this list?

His source of wealth is undisclosed, i am not hating o, i just noticed the the list explained for others except him.

The source is very important o
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by SuccyJ(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Seun would be having so many mentions today.

Seun this Seun that

Seun Seun Seun Seun everywhere.

But seriously though nairaland has bn of immense help and it's quite addictive too coz I've created and deleted so many accounts but e no gree me.

Nice one
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by lailo: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2017
I know smello will make d list
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by Jmkventures: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Congratulations to our oga at the top, Seun.
Re: Churchill, Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa Top "List Of 60 Entreprenuers In Nigeria" by joeace2020(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
Can someone point out Seun for me in the picture above.... Seun why do you like hiding yourself? Even if you are an Introvert you should try and get out there a bit. I don't think I have seen your picture, so that's how I will walk pass you on the way and I wouldn't even know it is Seun of Nairaland....

Ms Lovet whatsup. You blocked me on facebook, not cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Sonia Welcome A Son / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding / Bobrisky: 'Second Wife Like Us Na House For Lekki Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.