Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,349 members, 7,857,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo (605 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Governor Willie Obiano's Mother Dies After Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo by villagecraft: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
OBIANO OF ANAMBRA STATE:
IS UKPOR NOT PART OF ANAMBRA STATE?

His Excellency,
The Executive Governor of Anambra State,
Chief Willie Obiano,
Government House, Awka,
Anambra State

His Excellency,

2017 GUBER: GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO BIA BURU AFOR UKPOR KA I ZUO
It is with hearts full of grief and dismay that we, Ukpor Youth Movement, UYM write this letter for ourselves and on behalf of the Ukpor community to tell you that Ukpor Town have nothing to show as a community and headquarters of Local Government (Nnewi South), nor any state government patronage since you came to power in 2014 and with you about concluding first term in office. We are resolute to tell you that unless things change for good, we make bold to submit: 2017 GUBER: GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO BIA BURU AFOR UKPOR KA I ZUO
Below are outcome of our resolutions after studying your government and realizing that we have no place under your umbrella:

1. NOTHING TO SHOW FOR APGA RULE ESPECIALLY UNDER THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT

With the exception of the N20 million Choose Your Project Initiative given to the 177 communities in the state, there is nothing on ground to compliment Ukpor’s massive votes for the ruling party in the state, All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

Be it noted that Ukpor was formerly predominantly Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN (now All Progressives Congress, APC and Ukpor voted massively for Mr. Speaker under ACN before her defection to APGA and produced the third citizen in the state, Rt. Hon. Rita Maduagwu, Speaker Anambra state House of Assembly. Up till now, there is no commensurate treatment befitting Ukpor community and as a local government headquarters, in terms of projects siting and awarding of contracts cum appointments, under your rule.

2. NO SINGLE ROAD PROJECT SINCE YOU CAME TO POWER

We regret to observe that ex-Governor Peter Obi’s unfavourably disposed APGA policy to Ukpor, Headquarters, Nnewi South Local Government, which we observe were not your own making have not changed. That Ukpor seems to remained under the Peter Obi’s APGA factored yoke even deep into your rule is a bad tale.

It is regrettable that since you came to power in 2014 (three years ago) with your first term about ending, you have not awarded a single road project in Ukpor, even the Afor Ukpor- Umunuko- Amihe- Afor Ozubulu Road awarded by your predecessor, Peter Obi is long, an abandoned project.

3. RECONSIDER UKPOR COMMUNITY’s LOYALTY TO YOUR EXCUTIVE AND ANAMBRA POLITY OR NO THOROUGH FARE TO AFOR UKPOR MARKET COME 2017 GUBER ELECTION

That Ukpor is calm and cool playing role of a civilized community helping to stabilize your government and Anambra polity does not mean http://www.naaija.com/governor-willie-obiano-bia-buru-afor-ukpor-ka-i-zuo/
Re: 2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo by CarlosTheJackal: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
That's my hometown and I've been busy supporting this idiot
Re: 2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo by Kingsley1000(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
u neva see anything
Re: 2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo by CarlosTheJackal: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
u neva see anything
Taa gbafuo
Re: 2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo by villagecraft: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
u neva see anything

We really need to talk.
Re: 2017 Guber: Governor Willie Obiano Bia Buru Afor Ukpor Ka I Zuo by villagecraft: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Willie is not working oo, they substituted democratic dividends for speakership

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Hope.....2019 Sule Lamido / N7bn Allegation: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor, Oyedepo. / Can Nigerians Be Proud In Their Tribe Without Hating Other Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.