Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. (4528 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by swagifted(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
OR, buy a laptop with a finger print reader.
Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by DoroBen: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
swagifted:
OR, buy a laptop with a finger print reader.
u

in this recession ??
Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by Kfed4ril(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Thanks, but i've been using that for more 2 years now...it's not new to me

Can iPhone work?
Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Can iPhone work?

download something similar to that at mobilemouse.com
download both the one of iPhone and PC own
Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by TheSureBabe: 9:40am On May 19, 2017
misstechy please is the fingerprint feature now available on Windows?
Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by MissTechy(f): 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
TheSureBabe:

Unfortunately, it isn't
Re: How You Can Unlock Your Laptop Using The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Smartphone. by adeolazzy: 12:58pm On May 22, 2017
TheSureBabe:

I just checked, the developer says it would be available in AUGUST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Launches N10/min To International Destinations. / MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. / Samsung Shows Off New Transparent, Mirrored OLED Tvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.