Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? (27052 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / The Fingerprint Reader On Your Phone May Not Be As Secure As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Smallbaby(f): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2017
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2017
Though, I may be ignorant of the features of other devices but I think it's Infinix sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Well to my knowledge it think infinix oooo
Smallbaby:

So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by BreezyCB(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Dorado grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2017
the Infinix X521 is with the Fingerprint Sensor & 13MP Powerful Camera!

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2017
The Infinix X521 should arrive with an octa-core MediaTek processor which should rock along at impressive speeds of up to 2.2GHz. And RAM should be of a higher range from 2GB of RAM to 4GB of RAM.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Fingerprint Sensor but with also a Full Metal Design which might be of a good quality. I would have preferred a kelvar back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Smallbaby(f): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2017
That is Infinix Hot S right?
Glory12345:

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Samsung

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
No jooor i think it's infinix maybe followed by sam then but i saw infinix own first
PROSE5:
Samsung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by OmichaelO: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017

iPhone 5s has fingerprint and it was released long before HOT S

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by kingblack: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
OmichaelO:
iPhone 5s has fingerprint and it was released long before HOT S
are you sure it was not Samsung that did it first?

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by smithblink0052(f): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
the first I saw with fingerprints technology was infinix

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by EniolaO: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:

since m ignorant about other phones and aware of infinix.... il say infinix brought fingerprint technology to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by femiebun: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think iPhone did the fingerprint ish first undecided

9 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by kachi10000(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
iPhone strtd the finger print ish with there iPhone 5s... followed by Samsung... I think tecno phantom 5 came out before hot s nd it had de finger print too soooo it's not infinix

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by OmichaelO: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
kingblack:
are you sure it was not Samsung that did it first?
honestly, I'm not sure. I just wanted to correct the notion that Infinix was the first to have it
iPhone 5s has fingerprint long before hot S

EDIT: Samsung Galaxy s5 was most likely the first Samsung to have it and it was released 2014

And iPhone 5S was released last quarter of 2013.

From the popular brands, chances are it's most like IPHONE 5S. I stand to be corrected

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Ola2Ola: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
kachi10000:
iPhone strtd the finger print ish with there iPhone 5s... followed by Samsung... I think tecno phantom 5 came out before hot s nd it had de finger print too soooo it's not infinix
Now I think m lost
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wat I can say is, I used a HTC one max 2013 and It had a fingerprint scanner though the owner didn't use the feature for screen lock. So for me it should be the one max.

12 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by EniolaO: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
kachi10000:
hmmmmmm Issokai.... let the debate begin
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Ola2Ola: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
Fingerprint Sensor but with also a Full Metal Design which might be of a good quality. I would have preferred a kelvar back.
whatever to which has it first..I'm fulfilled as far as infinix goh the feature
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
I saw it first on hot 4

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:

probably HTC can't remember the name though,it was at its back and not very good.next though to bring a proper one was apple

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
Pls, what's kelvar back?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by napoleon77(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Toshiba?

iPhone 5s had it in 2013
Samsung S5 in 2014

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
X521 is what type again?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Type how?
lilmisspenney:

X521 is what type again?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Like a type of back
nynyola123:

Pls, what's kelvar back?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good
Ola2Ola:

whatever to which has it first..I'm fulfilled as far as infinix goh the feature
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:
Toshiba?
iPhone 5s had it in 2013 Samsung S5 in 2014
how authentic is this?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
Type how?
is it hot 4 or hot s or what??
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
Like a type of back
Obviously but how does it look or feel like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.