Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos (45304 Views)

Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2017
dammytosh:

Your maths is flawed. 20k capital does not mean she gets 120k a week and some one even said I must have exaggerated the value.

I guess u are one of the privileged ones. That is why you think speaking English can solve problems people face before they resort to hawking.

I once hawked and the value of what I carried over 20KMs then was between 17 naira to 18 naira and I dnt sell everything.

Don't pity me cos I earn 7 digits a month right now. It is a story of where u are coming from has nothing to do it where you are going to.

Your back ground might not let u know dt without hawking her next option might be prostituttion

How did you miss the point I was trying to make? I'm in no way blaming her for this, I am only saying that there is actually a bann on street hawking in Lagos.

Most drivers are not as sane as they should be especially after taking alcohol so we as citizens should try to avoid them. FRSC and LASMA officials are not politicians, yet they prefer to chat with themselves instead of enforcing govt laws. We need to stop seeing government as our enemy, there's a law against street hawking but those revenue collectors who these traders pay money to before they are allowed to sell will never tell them this.

I pray her soul rests in perfect peace.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by patonyx1: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
I smell Brake failure or being chased by NPF or Traffic Mgt Authority.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by moonloved(f): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Firstly RIP to d dead, so many times d owner of d filling station has warned this bread sellers to stay away from this place sometimes ago when dangote truck killed some people hawking there but after sometime they returned back there, this particular spot is where most accident always happened due to break failure. May God always guide and protect us all

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by walosky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jumoke has to lead this protest
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by chidiwar(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
As soon as i saw d post... I knew it was toll gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Move To Canada / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.